Hello all whats the best IWB holster!

Hello all I have and carry on me Daily do not leave the house with out it. And its my P365 sas and I was curious as to if you all culd tell me what the Best IWB Holster would be as thats how I carry but the one I have now was one from my local gun shop its not bad but not the greatest! I Like it to be on my right side of back
Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmmm… :thinking: there is only one correct answer… the best IWB Holster would be that one which fits your waist the best. :wink:
There is no magic with holsters. Whatever works for one person may be horrible choice for other.

Check these threads, maybe you find some answers:

4 Likes

So you carry at 4:00 o’clock position. I have a holster for my M&P shield 2.0 which rides at 4 o’clock and the clip cants at a 45 degree angle and it’s a Concealment Express holster. I am not saying it’s the best but it’s comfortable for me and I like it. There are other companies such as Vedder and Alien Gear, but there are more.

1 Like

I have the Sig 365 (NOT SAS) and I carry appendix, but the holster I have is magnetic and can be moved anywhere along the belt line. It’s a JM4 Tactical.

It’s very comfortable and being able to put the magnetic holster on the fridge (or bathroom stall wall) away from prying eyes is helpful.

3 Likes

@Dawn I never heard of JM4 tactical but I just now googled it and they look pretty comfortable and their website is pretty cool. Have a blessed day.

3 Likes

One of the women I work with introduced me to them. You can imagine, we have a lot of firearms and holsters around our offices :innocent: We get the opportunity to check out a huge variety of brands that others in the office like. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah i been looking at Alian gear!!

1 Like

I started with Alien Gear ShapeShifter 4.0 IWB & OWB, to include their Belt Slide and paddle holster configurations for my SA XD Mod2 9 and XDS9 pistols. They were okay, and I still use them when carrying the SA pistols (although rarely nowadays).
After that I changed my edc to the M&P Shield EZ9 due to some arthritis in the hands. Switching the the EZ9 basically relegated my Alien Gear rigs to the shelf, because AG does not currently have a Shape Shifter shell for the EZ9. They have one for the Ez9 in the Cloak series, but I need the Shape Shifter inter-changeability (is that a word?). For the EZ9 I purchased two We The People holsters. Their IWB holster, and their OWB paddle rig, and am very satisfied with them.

1 Like

I strong side carry own right side cause appendix doesn’t work well for me with my belly. I use a Crossbreed holster that can be converted to an own holster. Feels great and looks great.

1 Like

I have an alien gear iwb and a De Santis holster likes them both. De Santis is easier to take off if going into a government building or other places.

1 Like

I use an alien gear cloak tuck 3.5 in the 4 o’clock position. Love it. Carrys the weight of my 1911 very well and is tuckable.

1 Like

You might as well ask what the best vehicle is and read through everyone’s opinion on that. I don’t know a single concealed carrier who doesn’t own a drawer full of holsters that “didnt work for them”. I have about 20 and some were other people’s first pick. So, best to do your own research, figure out what’s important to you and buy it and see if it also feels right to you.

2 Likes

I have that same drawer, LOL!

I’ve tried many positions for years and years. Settled on appendix after training “online” with John L (warrior poet) videos. Went with Axis Elite at 1230 with a full backup magazine next to it for my Gen 5 19. Pistol sits high and the “purchase” is fantastic. Allows for fantastic draw speed while driving as well. Car incidents are getting prominent with car jackings. Can easily get off several shots in under a second. I know we all want to be comfortable but you also have to answer this question: if I jumped out in front of you how long would it be before you got off the first reasonably accurate shot? My suggestion is that if its multiple seconds you either need to train more or re-evaluate your holster position. In CQB 3 seconds likely means you are shot and bleeding out. Not trying to be mean, just sayin!

Werkz.com makes a ton of holsters for the p365 family.

1 Like

“…if I jumped out in front of you how long would it be before you got off the first reasonably accurate shot?”

Ever seen the Ford blue oval up close? :wink:

2 Likes

Everyone has a drawer full of holsters that they do not like befre they find the right one for them

2 Likes

I recently got a IWB from Concealment Express. Its pretty nice kydex with a solid click when holstering. They sell belt loop snaps if you dont like the clip {clip seems to hold good so far}. I like how well the holster covers the mag release also.

1 Like

Welcome to the family and glad to have you here, be blessed.

Check out stealthgear…in Utah…we have several for different firearms…my 1 cent or is it the scent of a new holster?

1 Like

For me the best IWB holster is usually about the 4th or 5th one I buy :laughing: I have found the Desantis Invader and holster by Black Arch to be the most comfortable.

1 Like