The Concealed Carry Community is a great place to learn and share about all things self-defense related in a responsible and respectful manner.
We are all very passionate about defending ourselves and our families and disagreements about how to best do this can occur. When this happens, remember we are here to learn from each other and every situation will be different. No two people will have the exact same response, and that’s OK.
We do not expect you to agree with everything everyone else says. We do expect interactions to be respectful even when there are disagreements.
A few things to consider when you’re posting here:
Help us make this a great place for discussion by always working to improve the discussion in some way.
The topics discussed here matter to all of us, please interact accordingly. Be respectful of the topics and the people discussing them.
To keep our community friendly and welcoming, please avoid:
- Name-calling, personal attacks or threatening behavior
- Inflammatory, discriminating, or inciting language
- Law-breaking references
- Personal attacks on a volunteer moderator will not be tolerated
We need your help to keep the community growing and positive. There are tools that enable the community to collectively identify the best (and worst) contributions: bookmarks, likes, flags, replies, edits, and so forth.
Let’s leave our community better than we found it.
If you see a problem, flag it so our moderators can help everyone stay on track.
Staying organized will help everyone have a great experience:
- Start topics in the right category.
- Only post an item in one topic - not multiple categories.
- Keep on the topic of the thread.
- Post only your own stuff.
- Stay safe online - do not share anything regarding a self-defense situation that may still have legal ramifications.
Yes, legalese is boring, but we must protect ourselves – and by extension, you and your data – against unfriendly people. We have a Terms of Service describing your (and our) behavior and rights related to content, privacy, and laws. To use this service, you must agree to abide by our TOS.