A Great Place to Learn and Share
The Concealed Carry Community is a great place to learn and share about all things self-defense related in a responsible and respectful manner.
We are all very passionate about defending ourselves and our families and disagreements about how to best do this can occur. When this happens, remember we are here to learn from each other and every situation will be different. No two people will have the exact same response, and that’s OK.
We do not expect you to agree with everything everyone else says. We do expect interactions to be respectful even when there are disagreements.
When You Post
A few things to consider when you are posting here:
- Help us make this a great place for discussion by always working to improve the discussion in some way.
- We’re all passionate about protecting ourselves and our loved ones, please interact accordingly. Be respectful of the topics and the people discussing them.
- This is a public forum. Anyone can see the conversations in the open areas. To respond, like, or start a topic, you do need to have a USCCA Account (either a free account or a USCCA Member account).
- Gun sales are NOT allowed in the Community.
To keep our community friendly and welcoming, please:
- ASK questions when you’re not sure what someone means;
- SHARE links to resources and reference material;
- START new threads about new topics related to self-defense and protection;
- SHARE your experiences and ask questions;
- Remember that there are a lot of people here who are newer to firearm ownership and self-defense. Snarky commentary about illegal behavior may not come across as joking or kidding around. These comments can be used against you in court as well if you ever have to legally defend your physical self-defense actions.
In addition, please DO NOT post:
- Content that is libelous, disparaging, hateful, defamatory, harassing, threatening, or inflammatory;
- Express hatred or intolerance for people based on religion, political views, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or age;
- Violate another’s copyright or intellectual property;
- Use obscenities or profanity;
- Publicly post other’s or your own contact information;
- Post sexually explicit or graphically violent content;
- Advertise (links to helpful resources are allowed, self-promoting advertising is not allowed);
- Encourage illegal behavior or make illegal behavior references;
- Post comments to incite or encourage violence;
- Call names or personally attack anyone in or outside of the Community - including public figures, politicians and moderators.
A Positive, Productive and Growing Community
We need your help to keep the Community growing and productive. There are tools that enable the Community to collectively identify the best (and worst) contributions: bookmarks, likes, flags, replies, edits, and so forth.
Let’s leave our Community better than we found it.
If you see a problem, flag it so our moderators can help everyone stay on track.
Staying organized will help everyone have a great experience:
- Start topics in the right category
- Political (election-related) and Current Event topics should be started in the News & Current Events/Current Events category
- Search to make sure a similar topic hasn’t already been started
- Only post an item in one topic - not multiple categories
- Keep on the topic of the thread
- Post only your own stuff
- Start topics in the right category
Some topics not directly related to self-defense, the Second Amendment and firearms can help build common ground, however too many unrelated topics dilute the intent of the Community. New topics in the Miscellaneous and Miscellaneous/Fun categories will require moderator approval before they go live in the category. Those topics will be reviewed daily.
Stay safe online - do not share anything regarding a self-defense situation that may still have legal ramifications. Your comments on any social media platform (including the USCCA Online Community) can be used against you in court if you ever have to legally defend yourself.
Terms of Service
Yes, legalese is boring, but we must protect ourselves – and by extension, you and your data – against unfriendly people. We have a Terms of Service describing your (and our) behavior and rights related to content, privacy, and laws. To use this service, you must agree to abide by our TOS.
Questions? Give us a call at 877-677-1919