The Concealed Carry Community is a great place to learn and share about all things self-defense related in a responsible and respectful manner.
We are all very passionate about defending ourselves and our families and disagreements about how to best do this can occur. When this happens, remember we are here to learn from each other and every situation will be different. No two people will have the exact same response, and that’s OK.
We do not expect you to agree with everything everyone else says. We do expect interactions to be respectful even when there are disagreements.
A few things to consider when you’re posting here:
- Help us make this a great place for discussion by always working to improve the discussion in some way.
- We’re all passionate about protecting ourselves and our loved ones, please interact accordingly. Be respectful of the topics and the people discussing them.
- This is a public forum. Anyone can see the conversations in the open areas. To respond, like, or start a topic, you do need to have a USCCA Account (either a free account or a USCCA Member account).
To keep our community friendly and welcoming, please:
- ASK questions when you’re not sure what someone means;
- SHARE links to resources and reference material;
- START new threads about new topics related to self-defense and protection;
- SHARE your experiences and ask questions;
- DO NOT post content that is libelous, disparaging, hateful, defamatory, harassing, threatening, or inflammatory;
- DO NOT violate another’s copyright or intellectual property;
- DO NOT use obscenities or profanity;
- DO NOT express hatred or intolerance for people based on religion, political views, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or age;
- DO NOT publicly post your private contact information or private contact information of others;
- NO name-calling of anyone in or outside of the Community - including public figures and politicians.
- DO NOT post sexually explicit or graphically violent content
- NO advertising (links to helpful resources are allowed, no self-promoting advertising)
- DO NOT encourage illegal behavior or make illegal behavior references
- DO NOT post comments to incite or encourage violence
- Please remember that there are a lot of people here who are newer to firearm ownership and self-defense. Snarky commentary about illegal behavior may not come across as joking or kidding around. These comments can be used against you in court as well if you ever have to legally defend your physical self-defense actions.
- Personal attacks on volunteer moderators will NOT be tolerated
We need your help to keep the community growing and positive. There are tools that enable the community to collectively identify the best (and worst) contributions: bookmarks, likes, flags, replies, edits, and so forth.
Let’s leave our community better than we found it.
If you see a problem, flag it so our moderators can help everyone stay on track.
Staying organized will help everyone have a great experience:
- Start topics in the right category
- Political (election-related) and Current Event topics should be started in the News & Current Events/Current Events category
- Search to make sure a similar topic hasn’t already been started
- Only post an item in one topic - not multiple categories
- Keep on the topic of the thread
- Post only your own stuff
- Start topics in the right category
Stay safe online - do not share anything regarding a self-defense situation that may still have legal ramifications. Your comments on any social media platform (including the USCCA Online Community) can be used against you in court if you ever have to legally defend yourself.
Yes, legalese is boring, but we must protect ourselves – and by extension, you and your data – against unfriendly people. We have a Terms of Service describing your (and our) behavior and rights related to content, privacy, and laws. To use this service, you must agree to abide by our TOS.
Questions? Give us a call at 877-677-1919