Hello all whats the best IWB holster!

I found the Kusiak gun leather minimalist to be an outstanding IWB holster for my P365. It is wafer thin and disappears in your waist band

1 Like

Today Iā€™ve found something interestingā€¦ what actually confirmed my positive thoughts about Tier1 Concealed holsters.

This spring I bought their Axis Elite for my M&P9 handgun. Time showed that I felt better with heavier firearm and sold most of my ā€œplastic fantasticsā€ and bought Staccato C2 DPO.
I was struggling with finding good IWB holster for Staccato and amazingly found that it fit my Axis Elite. :astonished:
There was only single adjustment needed - M&P had wider trigger guard so I had to narrow the gap using heat gunā€¦ and Voila!.. pistol locks in the holster perfectly :muscle:

A 2021-09-24 16-49-32 saved :point_up_2:

2 Likes

Vedder LightTuck

1 Like

The Clinger holster that has no clip & is well padded. When you buckle your belt, that holster will be exactly where it was at the end of the day. Super comfortable & only $21.

1 Like

Has anybody tried this holster from Tier1 or something similar? I really like the 4 to 5 oā€™clock carry position but the printing is really bad usually. But this one is canted forward to help with the draw and I imagine it would reduce printing to some degree. I ran across the below holster and was curious what others have experienced.

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna take this a step farther from my personal experience. There is no single best holster period. I carry 6 or 7 days a week and rotate three holsters for my Glock 19. Some days one holster is just not comfortable no matter what I do or exactly where I put it on my body.

Keep in mind with each holster I carry in the same position so the gun a always in the same place.

I rotate between a CrossBreed belly band (When I want deep concealment and the weather is too warm to wear an extra layer like a sweater or vest), CrossBreed super tuck deluxe and a Bravo Concealment.

If I had to pick just one and wasnā€™t worried about deep concealment Iā€™d go with the super tuck deluxe. But sometimes the Bravo is more comfortable.

A holster is not complete without a good belt. I use the next belt edc and itā€™s great.

Iā€™ve also found that comfort varies with the pants and holster combo. Sounds odd that different brands/styles of dress pants, khakis and cargos would make a difference, but they do (at least for me). So it really isnā€™t just the holster. For example there is no way to comfortably carry the Glock 19 in the belly band with a pair of Dickies cargo pants. Itā€™s miserable. Drop in the super tuck and no problem.

2 Likes