What does the USCCA Online Community mean to you?

Anyone mentioned the beautiful magazine?

5 Likes

Welcome to the family @Anthony268 , glad you joined us brother and enjoy, we await the information you have to share

4 Likes

All the great people and all the tips

7 Likes

Welcome to the family @Anthony268 and God bless you.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family!!

3 Likes

I found that when I joined the USCCA it was an open welcoming group. Always ready for questions and with good solid answers. Some of the services seem to be pricey but working towards getting to be an instructor. Hopefully someday they will offer defensive training to the older, mobility challenged members. Something not available anywhere in the industry. Thanks for being there!!

8 Likes

I love the community we have here. We share information, we debate each other, and we all grow from being a part of it.
As an instructor, I can say it has helped me immensely to be able to hear what others need in their training.

Thank you for a job well done USCCA.

8 Likes

I like to hear that someone else share my values. I live in a State were gun owners are bombarded with negative publicity. It gives me some hope that someday things will change and Senator Feinstein would retire, Nancy Pelosi would retire, and her nephew Newsom will be booted out of office.

8 Likes

I enjoy the comradery we all share. I learn something new every time I visit the community. The discussions are inviting and I appreciate the honesty everyone provides. I’m really glad I joined USCCA!

9 Likes

Welcome to the family @Tamara9 , so very glad to have you join us. Look forward to all the info you have to share.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family @Tamara9 and you are in the right place at the right time.

4 Likes

This is a two part reply 1 I like that there are other people here that believes you have a right to defend yourself not a lot of people I live around believe in it. 2 It’s nice to have a place to come to that appreciates what we did over in the middle east especially now when we have people in office that didn’t even memorialize our fallen brothers and sisters just said enjoy the long weekend and Happy Memorial day to all here that served or lost someone

7 Likes

A community of like minded sensible individuals who understand the founding fathers of this great nation didn’t bless us with the rights endowed by the Second Amendment just so we could hunt deer, albeit I love hunting deer. And a group of people who understand they have a personal responsibility for own their safety and the safety of their love ones rather than relying on LE to protect them from evil and violent malefactors.

9 Likes

Great Advice and topics Keep up the great job .

5 Likes

@Tim116 Welcome to the community. :us:

3 Likes

Welcome to the family @Tim116 , very glad you are apart of the family

2 Likes

It is good to know that 1. I have the backing and protection of an organization that is not only interested in making a profit, but also has a genuine and strong belief in defending our freedom and 2nd amendment rights 2. I am in the midst of other individuals who have the same interests and strong concerns that I have and 3. I have, readily available, a mass amount of training assistance and firearms knowledge.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Tim116 and you are in the right place at the right time.

1 Like

We all are awaiting the knowledge you are willing to share my brother. With that I say we crave and waits for the enlightenment.

2 Likes

I have just finished traveling on a 47 day, 18 state road trip and it is shameful and treasonous how states vary in their laws. I believe everyone has the right to self defense, yet many states remove and prohibit that ability. Thanks to the USCCA reciprocity map, I was able to stay informed of each states requirements.

10 Likes