What does the USCCA Online Community mean to you?

I usually speak my mind, especially when it comes to our civil rights. The primary concern of a politician is to be reelected. A politician will saying do whatever he/she thinks will please the public. This means he will listen to the squeakiest wheel that will do him the most good. That squeaky wheel is usually the press and we all know where their sympathies lie. So there is my basic philosophy. I am a Christian; I love my country; I was in law enforcement (Federal) for 27 years; and I am a caucasian, suburbanite, who votes on the independent ticket, I enjoy baseball and football, and I love to shoot. I have hunted, but don’t get out a lot because my legs can’s do what thy used to. I am closer to 100 than to 20 and I have had an interesting life. That’s me and God Bless America.

6 Likes

Welcome back to the fold brother. I do pray you enjoyed your vacation.

3 Likes

So very true. Glad to have you here brother.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Keith129 and God bless you.

2 Likes

Glad to be aboard.

4 Likes

I always want more information. Your presentations are professional and helpful. Thank you.

I am old 74 and not in great health, but still understand that my safety is up to me. I am willing to do what I have to do to make that happen. Your support is greatly appreciated.

8 Likes

@Garl - welcome to the community.

2 Likes

@Garl welcome to the family brother, glad you have joined us.

1 Like

Glad you are here. They talk about cars that go from 0 to 60. It is amazing how fast we go from 50 to 74!

3 Likes

Welcome to the family @Garl and you are in the right place at the right time.

2 Likes

I spent 40 + years with the Military, have owned guns since I was 9 and have carried a gun daily since 1971. However, most of my experience was learned in the Military, their way, and then by talking to other carriers as to their experience. Learned some things from several Police officers from City, County and State in Washington. My Father was probably most helpful to me.

But now, USCCA provides more in-depth information and provides a great deal of information that has been learned by others through their personal experiences. It makes me feel more comfortable with my daily carry and my ability to protect my family. I try to learn from everyone and try some ideas on my own, if they work I keep them. If they don’t work for me, I discard them.

Great exerience learned from USCCA among others and expect it to continue.

8 Likes

Thank you! I think I’m in the right place too! :us:

3 Likes

Thank you! :us:

3 Likes

Living in California myself, I completely agree with you and can relate! Keep the faith and never give in to the mob! :us:

5 Likes

I think that the USCCA is a exciting and overwhelming association. Which means being to be able to protect family,self and others!The USCCA has taught me to be alarm of things. I’m checking my surroundings more. I watch people hand movements,the way they talk and whether they make eye contact or not. I also scope out my surroundings(places,areas,locations) No shortcuts. Whenever entering any Premises or facility or any location to peep and check out the seen. Which means I look for an exit(s). I’ve also learned to what to do if i got in a tight situation. I would try my best to dissolve the situation. Which means being LOUD and clear and aggressive with your statement. Which means keeping constantly eye contact with that person also keeping a distance. I know that they’re also Laws. Different states,different rules,different Laws. I’ve learned firearm safety. I learned that to always keep a firearm(s) in a lock box or to have a trigger lock on the firearm(s). Which means to keep firearm(s) secured in a stored and safe environment out of the reach of others. When traveling always keep it locked in a lock box. When getting involved with the Law and getting stopped by and officer. I know to follow all comands,listen,follow and obbey all rules. These are some of the things. I could go on and on. I am also still learning. To train and become better. I want to become one of the best! I’m waiting on my F.O.I.D. and my LLC. I am so excited! Practicing with my pellet hand gun and my USCCA(yellow firearm) dry fire. I cant wait to go further! Love the USCCA!!

2 Likes

I’m sorry my F.O.I.D and CCL. Thanks USCCA!

2 Likes

Welcome to the family @Marquita and you are blessed to be here.

1 Like

Welcome to the family @Marquita , so very glad you could join us. Be blessed.

FOID not good. I hated them when I lived in Chicago
3 Likes

Welcome, fellow Illinoisan.

4 Likes

4 Likes