Thanks everyone

Thanks for all of y’all welcoming me to the community. I think it’s awesome to talk to other responsible gun owners and people about every day things that matter and that don’t matter just what’s on your mind. It’s awesome to be in the USCCA community. Bobby Jean

12 Likes

It’s great to have you in the family! Stay safe and feel free to ask us any questions.

Are you also a USCCA Member?

4 Likes

THANK YOU! for deciding on USCCA member ship,Having USCCA on your side if ever in a confrontation,they will defend you!

2 Likes

Welcome.

2 Likes

Yes, I’m an Elite member since June 3rd of this year. I believe that you should have insurance. And then I found the USCCA I got to do all of the training and videos and other responsible gun owners who love our country. By me chatting with you all that responsibly carry firearms I get to know everyone’s mindset and that helps me to know the actions and reactions of the good guys. Because most of the bad guys in the world are not trained. And I can tell how someone holds their firearm and their stance if they are good or bad. Because how you act with your firearm you can definitely tell if someone has training or not. Thank you USCCA.

8 Likes

@BobbyJean, respectfully, I beg to differ on the point that the bad guy is not trained. He, she, they, or them are trained, just in the wrong discipline. Many of them can shoot or manipulate a firearm just as well as you and I, but it’s what informs them to shoot is what’s different. The whole mindset is different or indifferent. Must be something in the water, or something sniffed through a straw, I dunno. Keep hope alive! In the meantime, stay safe, correctly trained, and responsibly armed, and carry on.

5 Likes

I rarely back anything the way I do the USCCA. The critical things they provide, not the least of which are knowledge, training, and access to other responsible citizens, make them the one thing I find myself recommending to others. It’s a great resource for new gun owners and shooters.

5 Likes

Amen. Thank you, brother. I wasn’t thinking about everyone that has PTSD and shared their training tactics. Definitely going to keep training. If the devil looked like the devil then we all wouldn’t be getting burned. Thanks respectfully, God Bless. Bobby Jean Amen

4 Likes

Amen. You’re absolutely right. God Bless. Bobby Jean

2 Likes

Wellcome Bobbyjean My sister-in-law’s named is (Billy Sue ) named after her mom & pop.
PS: check out this screen shot of a topic for the Womam
Stay sharp
Blacky

2 Likes

@BobbyJean: I appreciate you. We are all here to help each other. Often, we do this through sharing relatable experiences or administrative, technical and sometimes tactical experiences that provides training value. JMHO. Again, thank you for your contribution and welcome to the community.

3 Likes

welcome to the family. We are here to help each other.

1 Like

WELCOME! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you I have tried to be helpful Bobby Jean :latin_cross::us::chile:

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SEND SOME PICTURES OF MY GUNS AND MY SELF AND I GESS I AM NOT SMART ENOUGH TO GET IT DONE. I HAVE REALLY TRIED I DID NOT HAVE IPHONES WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL OR AS A MAN THEY HAD PAGERS COULD I GET SOME HELP PLEASE BOBBY JEAN [quote=“BobbyJean, post:1, topic:86344, full:true”]
Thanks for all of y’all welcoming me to the community. I think it’s awesome to talk to other responsible gun owners and people about every day things that matter and that don’t matter just what’s on your mind. It’s awesome to be in the USCCA community. Bobby Jean
[/quote]