USCCA Members We Need Your Feedback!

We’re always looking for ways to better serve our members and part of the way we improve is by getting member feedback about what’s most important to you!

We’d love to know how long you’ve been a member and why you joined!

How long have you been a member?

• Less than 1 year
  • 1-2 years
  • 2-4 years
  • 4+ years

0 voters

What was the deciding factor for you to purchase your membership?

• Training
  • Giveaway entry
  • Recommended by a trusted friend/loved one
  • Self-Defense Liability Insurance
  • Educational resources (reciprocity map, blog, Community)
  • Other, please share your thoughts below

0 voters

Every member who answers both questions above by 11:59 AM CST on April 8, 2021, will get one entry for a chance to win a USCCA Sweatshirt! If you share additional detailed comments below, you’ll receive two additional entries (only one comment will count toward the entries) into the drawing. See contest rules here.

Share additional thoughts below! We love hearing your feedback and suggestions!

Come back and visit the Community often - new topics are always being posted! Create an easy shortcut to the Community on your phone!

95 Likes

I came for the Insurance and stayed for the Community. :wink:

170 Likes

The insurance is the prime factor for my joining and remaining a member. The training and community are nice bonuses.

108 Likes

The main reason I became a member was for the education…really !!..after the fact, insurance and give aways became 3rd and 4th place after I realized the group as a whole (community) might be a better reason to join than the written /video education. Go USCCA

24 Likes

I mis-voted on the reason, but hey…

I arrived on the scene because of the self-sefense liability ins. The rest is (a lot of) frosting on the cake!

40 Likes

I’ve been a member since 2017, and I joined because of the insurance. However, Concealed Carry magazine is a great bonus.

49 Likes

I joined mainly because of the training and education but having the insurance was the deal maker. The USCCA has got your back.

25 Likes

My decision to join was all the above. With what is offered and the fact that I can learn more and have an open field of knowledge is great.

18 Likes

I started with the Liability Insurance then I loved the training and classes. The Community is what keeps me. I love getting to help others out when I can and I enjoy learning stuff I do not know. I would like to meet some of the people on here and one day even get to meet @Dawn !

16 Likes

I want to be an instructor one day and I think the more instructors we have the better off we are

10 Likes

The insurance got my attention. The whole package that is membership got my money.

30 Likes

Well , Will have to add in addition to my answer that,Insurance was a bit of of a factor also. I took me a couple years to finally join. Usually before doing such things The HH6 and I talk things over at lenght. I guess stories like people breaking in to folks houses in the middle of the night getting shot . Then suing the folks that defended themselves. Stuff like that should never even make by an initial hearing…

11 Likes

@USCCA , I never wear a sweatshirt, so please don’t pick me as the winner! I just wanted to throw my votes into the mix.

9 Likes

Word of mouth is the best advertising! A friend got me to take a serious look for a CCW package. USCCA came out on top with Training, Education, Insurance, and the Community.

7 Likes

I joined because of the magazine. After a year or so, I then purchased the insurance part. So both the insurance and the magazine were important to me.

11 Likes

I joined shortly after COMNAVDISHPAC passed away. Until then the vote was tied.

All my decisions are not correct but the vote is unanimous!

6 Likes

I did it for the insurance. But also for all of the training information that is on the USCCA web site.

14 Likes

I joined for the insurance and training videos. I enjoy the magazine very much.

18 Likes

I originally joined Texas Shield but talked to a USCCA rep that talked me into switching. I still receive info from them.

8 Likes

I joined for the insurance but got so much for in the form of training and the online community.

11 Likes