New USCCA Elite Member checking in

Hello everyone I decided to make the move and enroll in USCCA. I currently don’t physically have a firearm but I have reserved a M&P Shield 9mm that is on layaway and is almost payed off. I believed in and was so optimistic about USCCA and the amount of knowledge and education on here to read will keep me busy before the time comes to receive and transfer out my firearm. As I can see its a lot of information that can be overwhelming but I just have to remember moderation is key. I look forward to communicating with everyone here. Thanks for having me

31 Likes

Welcome, TheronDuncan; glad to have you here. You have made a wise choice in joining the USCCA. The training materials alone are worth many times the cost. The community here is a bonus benefit; a great source of info and conversation, and Miss Dawn does a great job of keeping us on track.I

Come often, stay late.

4 Likes

Welcome! I used to have a Shield in 9mm. Very solid gun!

3 Likes

Welcome to our new Member and thank you. Please enjoy !!!

2 Likes

Welcome @TheronDuncan to the folds of firearm ownership and responsibility!

2 Likes

Welcome, jump on in you’re in pretty good company here.

2 Likes

Welcome to the group

1 Like

Welcome to the Community, @TheronDuncan and welcome to the USCCA Family!

Don’t be overwhelmed. As the old saying goes, the only way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time!

Please jump in and ask questions when you don’t understand something. If you’re wondering about something, you’re probably not the only one!

3 Likes

Welcome to the USCCA and also to the world of concealed carry…Tim

3 Likes

Welcome and enjoy!

2 Likes

Hahahah!! :rofl: what?!?!? :rofl:

Welcome to the community @TheronDuncan . Jump in! Give opinions! Teach others! Ask questions and never stop learning! :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome, come in sit down grab your favorite beverage and learn from some of the more knowledgeable people you can talk to.

2 Likes

David, welcome to the family! I carry the S&W M&P Shield Performance. What a great and reliable firearm, you will not be disappointed. You are going to love the education and people of the USCCA!

3 Likes

sorry, meant to say to TheronDuncan, not had coffee this morning!:grimacing:

2 Likes

Welcome, @TheronDuncan!

2 Likes

Good afternoon y’all. Just joined, and eager to take in training and conversation.

7 Likes

Glad to have you here, @Sower!

4 Likes

Welcome, don’t let it overwhelm you.

I can’t over emphasize how important it is to get some good training before you start carrying. The USCCA Home Defense and Concealed Carry classes will give you a good foundation and place to start. When you’re through, you can start carrying with confidence.

Once you master all of those skills try and take at least one or two more advanced classes every year. You cannot possibly get too much training as long as it’s coming from a qualified instructor with a solid program.

7 Likes

There are so many Talented People here and I appreciate the chance to communicate
and learn with some of you. I want to wish everyone a Beautiful Thanksgiving and a
Wonderful Holiday season. I hope everyone gets their favorite and very special FIREARM
from Santa Clause this year, but the Greatest Blessing that I wish for you to have, May you
find TOTAL Safety and Peace to everyone. Thank you ! God Bless you and keep you always.

USCCA ELITE Members, I have been with USCCA for 3 years now and THE ELITE, for around two
years. There are some wonderful Training and a hard working Training Staff at USCCA to help you.
As I have always been told, is to Train Hard and Be Safe. " Most of all your Family NEEDS you…"

Sincerely,

William H Smith Jr

6 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and you put a great firearm on layaway, God bless you.

4 Likes