New Elite Member

New Elite member reporting in. Just became a USCCA Elite member as of today and am glad to be a part of it and also the USCCA Community.

22 Likes

Welcome to the USCCA Elite Member family, @Johnnyq60!!

4 Likes

Thanks to all and glad to be a part of the USCCA family.

4 Likes

@Johnnyq60 got promoted and became one of the “capo di tutti capi” in our Family :v:
:wink: :yum:

Congrats!

4 Likes

Thanks @Jerzy my brother

3 Likes

Congratulations, stay safe out there!

4 Likes

Congrats! I also am enjoy the benefits of being elite. I upgraded just to have access to the additional training. Was enjoying what I had been able to get to so much with this extra time at home, decided I had to do it!!

4 Likes

As I stated before I have been separated from law enforcement for 17 years and I want to take advantage of the training to brush up on things I may have forgotten.

6 Likes

Can’t have too much training and when you don’t use it in RL situations much or at all, the more the better.

4 Likes

@Johnnyq60 You won’t regret it. The resource is wide and deep.
Cheers M8!

4 Likes

I was elite before I joined :wink::rofl:

4 Likes

That’s a good decision @Johnnyq60. I’d like to hear what your thoughts are in comparing the plans. :+1:

2 Likes

Every plan is good brother @ScottH the difference is you have access to more training. I already started the drill of the month and completed them all and you’ll be surprised how informative they are. I would recommend them to everyone who conceal carries a firearm.

3 Likes

Yes you were :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Very true, each plan is good. I’ll have to look into the elite program as well. Thanks @Johnnyq60

I appreciate you and all the positive input you provide.

Stay safe

2 Likes

Congratulations @Johnnyq60 on your decision to go for the Elite level.

I agree with you on the availability of crucial training online.

Stay safe out there.

4 Likes

Welcome to Elite Status @Johnnyq60 . I have to admit that my biggest reason for jumping into the deep end of the pool from the beginning was the expanded training and my forgetfulness. Just received Email notice of renewal along with the new Membership packet and card. Solid for another year!

3 Likes

Nice brother @George98 and I enjoy your posts and contributions to the USCCA community. I’m trying to catch up on a lot of training videos now and I’m excited to get into them.

3 Likes

CONGRADULATIONS to everyone and I sincerely hope you get to check out all the great studies and training. It continues to grow and fun for all !

3 Likes

Congrats, @Johnnyq60. Now you need to get a hold of a Sig Legion pistol and take a step up to Elite Legion. :wink:

5 Likes