New USCCA Elite Member checking in

hi. i’m a brand new member. began shooting for the first time this summer. just got my ccw 2weeks ago. any tips for a newbie?

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and god bless you. You made a good move joining the USCCA. Congratulations on becoming an Elite member.

2 Likes

Welcome

3 Likes

Congratulations and you are blessed.

2 Likes

Welcome Friend! Today my Elite member packet arrived in the mail, been with the USCCA for 4 years, you’ll love it. Peace

4 Likes

Hello everyone,
I am new to the group. I look forward to good intellectual and knowledgeable conversation. I took the leap into joining USCCA, for the support if I ever have to protect myself, family or my property. Hopefully I will never have to do so. My experiences with firearms comes from my military background.

7 Likes

@Philip50 Welcome to the community. We are glad to have you here. Stay safe, Bruce and Nancy. :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you Bruce and Nancy, like wise.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family, brother!

4 Likes

Welcome @TheronDuncan!

3 Likes

Welcome to @Carrie3 and @Philip50!

4 Likes

Welcome to the family and you are in the right place at the right time.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family philip50, from Michigan

3 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Welcome !!
This is a wonderful online collective of knowledge and experience, very helpful to this newbie and my questions, very grateful for this and the USCCA ~ Peace

2 Likes

Just wanted to say welcome too. I join 12th Aug. I am in training and I too will be excited to get my first gun.
I look forward to learning a lot from my new family.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family and god bless you.

I hope my training goes well and can get my license too.

1 Like

Welcome to the family and God bless you. :smiley:

1 Like