Current Membership

How many members do we NOW have?

1 Like

Currently the USCCA has approximately 790,000 members. Constantly in flux of course.

8 Likes

790,000, you say?

I think with that kind of number, if we really were the problem, they would know it.

9 Likes

Nice number. However, I don’t understand why millions more are not members. The news, the training information and links, the comradery, and the peace of mine insurance coverage are important for all hand gun and conceal carry individuals.

6 Likes

Competition, my friend - the NRA alone had 3.5 million members at one time, and still publish two magazines, along with online gun reviews - add in the GOA and 2A Foundation, along with statewide groups. and you’ve REALLY got some hefty numbers to compete for the attention of gun-owners - and there are so many hours in a day.

1 Like

Well JohnUno-Dos-Ocho-Tres, (wphew!)’
Lot’s of reasons but (3) major one’s in this Economy of “deconstruct , Batter, worsen” is the monthly Fee, the fact that MANY people think the Firearm will train itself (usually locked in a Box/Drawer/Safe) w/ boolits safely in another room. And the simple fact the Human nature (no matter what has happened to them previously) Honestly think nothing bad will ever happen to them but JIC! I have a Gun and I shot it 3-4 times
maybe). Often these are the folks that have their own Firearm taken away and used against them. The Gunner’s who post here are a minute example of that 790K group. We LIVE this stuff. We train, We walk the walk and talk the talk. Some Vet’s, but mostly just good citizens who understand that ‘IF’(WHEN) the Kaka hits the ventilator’s they are ready. Defense of family and friends is a common theme for US.
I will only state (FOR ME) I am considered (by some and I could care less) an EXTREMIST, Gun Nut, and Right Wing Trump Lovin’ Wacko. My choice of apparel is usually Pro AMERICA, Trump ( the dilemma is White tee shirt or black) or Lets go brandon/FJB tees.
IAM here for the Brother/Sisterhood the insurance and the Information I need to stay informed in an honest and No BS forum. We have our ‘trolls’ but less than most Anti-Social media groups.
As Enzo T said recently :“It’s the most fun you can have w/ your pantz on!”

5 Likes

Maybe it’s time to remind them!

2 Likes

Watch out, you may have someone knocking.

3 Likes

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

They should have checked the pool, first!
Know when to run and when to hide!

4 Likes

:rofl:
Thank you Sir.

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary good sir. Like your posts a lot and glad you are here.

4 Likes

Most people-who-carry do not know such a product/membership exists.

Many who carry are of the “I don’t need to carry a gun every day” mentality so continually paying for something, or training, isn’t particularly interesting to them
they just carry once in awhile here or there when they don’t feel as safe and that’s all they do

2 Likes

I don’t believe any of those organizations offer the same thing that USCCA does, but I see your point
the “gun people” or “self defense people” or whatever we want to call the large overall group do have competing interests for their money. Memberships, training, guns, ammo, advocacy groups, political action groups/committees, even just within guns/self defense there are a lot of places to put your money

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary brother man

:rofl::joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Price of USCCA membership is an obvious hurdle for many firearms owners. I joined because I got tired of buying suits for Wayne and the NRA’s lame political tactics. In my little county with less than 25k residents, the NRA endorsed a sheriff candidate with the state’s largest # of discretionary CCW denials in a shall issue state – bigger than Denver, Boulder, Colorado Springs, Pueblo, etc.

4 Likes

I don’t know who that may be directed at Sir, but in my case I am a peaceable, hardworking, America Loving kind of guy who is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo Legal, above board and Licensed up the Azz that if ‘those fine fellows’ come knocking with anything more than their knuckles they better be prepared to answer to my Lawyers. The time of GESTAPO POLICING IS OVER! Every single firearm I own is already known to the ATPHUCKINGF and there is zero drugs or anything illegal in my CASA.
This current Administration is crumbling as we speak, B$ll$ons of dollars is missing or unaccounted for, B$ll$ons have been given to Ukraine, B$ll$ons have been sent to the ENTIRE Biden Crime family and only the Wokest of the Woke refuse to see it an Electric Bus company was given B$ll$ons to create the fools version of the Magic School bus (and they just went bankr$pt) where’d all that money go folks? and Instant Pudding Pants is on ANOTHER VACATION because he worked (3) days in a row. Barack can’t control him anymore because minute by minute his Grey matter is leaking out his ears and he’s a stumblin’ bumblin’ fool in the big chair. Articles of Impeachment have been filed (again) yesterday for his High crimes and misdemeanors against the American People. If any ‘Alphabet Agency’ had any sense they would immediately ‘Cease and Desist’ from ANY ILLEGAL actions against the AMERICAN PEOPLES. When Nero started fiddlin’ his .gov fled, When the Titanic started sinking it was every man for himself.
The shooting of a Utah Citizen who sent ‘Mean tweets’ about old Puddin’ was the last straw for many folks. So that Battering ram this Joker is weilding better be an attachment stove pipe for his back yard smoker because if they use it ILLEGALLY I am going to make it my mission to shove that pipe so far up his AZZ every time he opens his mouth smoke is going to come out!
I am a respected Member of the USCCA and A CCW permit holder, I AM a LEVEL3 Armed Officer and I have had more Trigger Time for this .Gov than most people in uniform. So you come a knockin’ it better be because you have a Costco cheesecake and you are Welcoming me to the neighborhood.
Happy Anniversary Karacal ! I am proud to call you my BROTHER! have a fantastic phuckin’ Day Sir!

3 Likes

Well, I did reply to @Scott52 but feel free to tell us how you really feelđŸ€Ł
IMG_0451
And thank you

4 Likes

I LOVE THOSE MAN!
(My personal favorite is the giraffe though but please keep 'em coming)

3 Likes

IMG_1084

3 Likes

THERE IT IS! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:Happy Anniversary Brother! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes