USCCA Spam emails

Nathan57 first off , happy NEW YEAR’S EVE​:bangbang:. SENCE you have been a member for say ! Four years! Can you tell me, how long did it take you , to figure out, to put private, on your profile, :question: I am just trying to figure out :question: how I have been contacted, by my email address , and every one that has, came to me at my email address dose not use their email address , :bangbang:. But rather, the USCCA,:bangbang: Address, an , hide not only their :id: but hide , their email ! And I just use Bobby Jean when I look at your profile,:bangbang:private :question:I understand that I have been an open book for every one I would like to know what is every one AFAID of :question::question::question: I AM new to the enter web and I have never been on any platform :bangbang: and said anything , to anyone that I did not know , sense you have been a elite member so much longer than my self , did I do something wrong :question::question::question::question::question: I AM a new man in a very very large pond and what would you recommend me to do I AM not , afraid , of all the criminals I put in prison :bangbang: I just wonder if I did make a mistake by not knowing how to , keep my address private because just Nathan 57 USCCA :bangbang:. Sounds like the bad guys don’t even know where to start let a lone who to start with :question::question: if you was not such a decent person my very life could be in danger :bangbang: just because I BLEAVE insurance is very responsible and I have been trained in all types of defense :bangbang: but as I have , learned it’s the little things that will get you killed :bangbang: so SENCE you have been here and done this :question: why do you , start a conversation about how not to injure yourself on the USCCA platform,:bangbang: BY REVEALING :bangbang: the USCCA members identify and their address and that :bangbang: would keep the members as safe as possible :bangbang: and not even involve any WEPON but knowledge of not giving away one’s location :question::question::question::question: because I AM talking to you :bangbang:and all I know is eight letters about you :bangbang: so SENCE I can not be the only person that is going to join the USCCA how about helping out OUTHER Elite members,:question:. Not to in DANGER THEM SELFS AND THEIR FAMILIES LIVES BY REVEALING THEMSELVES AS YOU HAVE CLEARLY PROTECTED YOU AND YOURS :bangbang: THANK YOU Bobby Jean :chile:

Go to your account

Then preferences

“ interface”

Then check the box for private profile.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Correct me if I am wrong guys, but I don’t think the system will show a private email address, will it?

I know when people respond to me directly it generates an email, but I don’t recall ever seeing someones email address itself.

Could one of you guys explain how folks can get an email from the system? It may be helpful.

4 Likes

Nope it won’t.

The easiest way to get system emails is to change your settings:

4 Likes

Pretty sure you are correct.

Lots of sites will generate emails to you without the writer ever knowing your email address. The site is a go-between. For example, people send me messages on Gunbroker that go to my email…but they don’t see my email

Every forum I have ever joined people could, if I had it set as such, PM or DM me and it would go to my email, without the other user ever seeing my email

4 Likes

Thank you @Jerzees. I hope others may be reassured that people don’t actually have our email addresses.

Happy New Year good sir!

4 Likes

And thank you too! You guys are awesome.

3 Likes

UR welcome !

5 Likes

Lol, I agree, don’t shoot!

3 Likes

A while back, a person and I posted/emailed to one another from this online community, but neither of our own personal emails where ever shared by the USCCA online community software. What it did offer was a way for individuals to send a message, to one person, not the whole community.

There was also a way to prevent such incoming individual messages, if not via your “settings”, just contacting the USCCA to ask they block incoming.

2 Likes

Be reassured all you want my email address was given to members that I never gave it to :bangbang: and I know who you just thanked who knows what was done to me :bangbang: and I am not playing just like I have never said bang bang :bangbang: and Bobby Jean is all I ever used and I have had so many people from the USCCA plateform contact me at my email address and I do not understand and it’s like a little child is doing this and I have screenshots from every one I never gave my email and a lot of games are being played I have to take my iPhone to a computer doctor to see what has been happening and I’m am keeping my elite membership and I have been contacted THROU the USCCA platform and never contact anyone that I never to this minute do not have their emails and no I do not understand why or how Bobby Jean is all it took so someone has enabled this :bangbang:

It all started with RUGER insurrection nonsense and he contacted me at my email to continue his rant Nathan 57 :question:

You know exactly what you are doing as do I not good I have had my email passed around I have the screenshots and I can not understand because I do have have any ones emails and yet they use the USCCA platform only :bangbang: and my email address I only have one email address and I only talked through the USCCA platform :bangbang:

I have never been on the ENTERNET like Facebook twitter messenger or anything else ever

Have you checked the “emails” options under Account Settings?

1 Like

I barley know how to use my iPhone and I just wanted to talk to OUTHER responsible people that cared enough to buy insurance because they would not be criminals or just play games with out :id: I still do not know how to understand the dashboard and I have done every course 23 of them and watched every video on the USCCA App an i REALLY NEED HELP TO DO THIS I HAVE ONLY TEXTED PEOPLE I DO NOT UNDERSTAND I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING HERE IN MY LIFE I DO NOT KNOW HOW I SAID I THOUGHT THAT THE DASHBOARD WAS SOMETHING THAT WAS IN MY VEHICLE :bangbang:

You are playing like this is a game and this is real life and I want to be able to get on the platform and I have had people contact me through the USCCA to my email address and just use the USCCA address and I do not know who they are I only texted them THROU the USCCA plateform an they only used the USCCA not their email address I really do not understand or know OUTHER than their screen name and the USCCA should help me an not make a game of this Bobby Jean elite member Bobby Jean I do not understand stand :question::question::question:

Please stop playing and really help me :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::question::question::question:

Just Like PUTTIN THIS UNDER SPAM WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS