Contest mailing lists

Hi all. A few places seem to “have my name” and send me multiple e-mails daily from various addresses. I keep blocking/unsubscribing, but they keep sending. The biggest troublemaker seems to be this place. Does anyone know how to reach these folks or get off of their list before I have to show up on their front porch to talk with their mom? :slight_smile: https://1stfreedomhub.com/

3 Likes

The do not offer a way to unsubscribe on site. I would recommend having your virus program search for a pup, it is a form of cookie I think, they replicate on your system but do not spread to other systems. They will keep you on the list, store information and are hard to get rid of. It may well be something like that that is keeping you on their list.

3 Likes

Thanks. I did find an e-mail address for their parent/marketing company and wrote to them. How some humans sleep is night is beyond me.

3 Likes

I have not received any emails from them @Brad but thanks for the heads up brother.

1 Like

If I subscribe to any marketing or contests I dump them to an account that I check only rarely that is not tied into my phone. USCCA has gotten much better about the avalanche of e-mails they used to send and you can adjust your settings. I get marketing and I get mass e-mails but they can be almost as annoying as the robo calls about m car warranty expiration. I don’t own a vehicle manufactured in this CENTURY but I still get the calls. I will admit that I have had a good time telling them about my Lambo, Mustangs and Lexus’ just to keep them on the line for hours when the mood strikes me.

Cheers,

Craig6

5 Likes

If they are from USCCA you can unsubscribe to your hearts content… every time you go to My Dashboard you are opted in all over again. I have been with USCCA for 2 months and have opted out more that 60 times to no avail… I do, however, get the weekly support response that they are working on the issue… NOT.

2 Likes

I agree. I can’t get USCCA to stop, so I just junk mail them.

3 Likes

Yeah, I asked @Dawn to look into the same thing going on with my account. No matter what I do, I can’t get my email preferences to stick. Now I just have Outlook delete anything sent from USCCA. I hate to do that, but it’s the only way to stop the daily emails.

1 Like

Funny!

When I first contacted support about all the unwanted emails the response from a support person was "May I ask why you are not interested in recieving educational and training material from us? I knew then that they weren’t going to stop.

1 Like

Sorry for the frustration everyone! It is a known bug that is being worked on as part of our dashboard update.

1 Like

So how will you know if you win? I used an aol email & sent all my spam there. Tried to close it about 5 years ago.then figured they shut it down. It’s still up & running.

1 Like

My question would be, if a member, why opt out of emails? Some are wasteful, but some offer training information and may be of interest. Including the monthly newsletter.

2 Likes

Most are wasteful if you don’t want to buy overpriced stuff. Plus, WE are the customer, our desire should count.

2 Likes