USCCA Spam emails

Magic, I suppose? :thinking:

2 Likes

Unfortunately not BS. I had a huge problem with them spamming me asking me to join on my professional EMAIL. Took me about 3 months at least before they just blocked that email. I was and am an elite member and I pay for 3 memberships.

2 Likes

Itā€™s just a promo video when you login and are thinking to become a member. Its labeled secret video and has the steps of what to do if you if you discharge your weapon in self-defense. Once you watch that be prepared for the waterfall of spam. Funny thing I was going to post the video but since im traveling in NYC now a red banner comes on the websites blocking the content saying residents of NY & NJ are not able to join USCCA.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing Nathan.

1 Like

Happens to members as well. Except mine was on my professional email. I also started receiving a flood of firearms related emails from companies I know Iā€™ve never done business with. I am very careful about what email address I use.

Iā€™m a retired forensic accountant. I have had to recuse myself from an audit due to spam emails. It gives the appearance of a professional relationship.

3 Likes

A 2022-12-30 19-21-20

Iā€™m so excitedā€¦ :nerd_face: :sunglasses: :nerd_face: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face: :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_smiling_eyes:

I cannot waitā€¦ OMGā€¦ Please. Let it be tomorrow right now ā€¦

omg

1 Like

He never got done like I have been and I am an Elite member I AM staying a member I BLEAVE that insurance should be required to carry a fire arm and I just need to get to the bank to send what has caused me so much problems with my OLADY I pray her Math is wrong I can tell you all a 12 dollar coin should have never caused so much sorrow that spam is nothing compared to the night mare that I started by just trying to get just one USCCA coin I pray by Monday the bank does make my OLADY a LIER TRUELY :sob:

1 Like

I WANTED MY OLADY TO JUST HAVE THE BANK SEND THE CHARGES FOR THE ONE COIN THAT I WANTED AND SHE WOULD NOT :bangbang:because she was afraid the bank would freeze up her account because they would refer to fraud department so Monday it is :bangbang: THE LESSON I HAVE LEARNED ABOUT BEING DISRESPECTED I HAVE GOTTEN RITE HERE :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

1 Like

I would rather nothing be required to carry a firearm. No ā€˜insuranceā€™, no membership, no permit, no trainingā€¦the government requiring any of those things is an infringement and unconstitutional + is also a net negative in real practical reality as every infringement results in fewer good people carrying which drags the whole country down just a little bit more

5 Likes

I have to agree, on a few. They were talking about Constitutional carry in my state. The HH6 and I are going to continue to renew CCW as the powers that be are so fickle

2 Likes

Nathan57 I got A message from a community person that I BLEAVE that was a crime they said that they were a California court reporter :bangbang: for the state of the court and they implied that I was mentally challenged :bangbang: and I did not flag it and no one would take it down and it was a full on attack on my self and :bangbang: every one that really does have a mental illness :bangbang:if l was mental I could have never been the superior witness in the superior court against the people responsible for mudering the victim I testified against in superior court :bangbang:and I was a minor and I went to the superior court and testified and was the star witness for the prosecutor and I never had an attorney or needed on I was paid for my testimony and a free air line ticket back home and it was closed court :bangbang: I have what the retired court report messaged me from the USCCA community and nothing was said to anyone one because I did not know how to drop a flag I have a screenshot of the message and BLEAVE the superior court judge should have a look at if in deed they have violated the law using the USCCA platform :bangbang:

1 Like

I am not mentally ill and I never seen a mental doctor in California and I do not BLEAVE an officer of the court retired or not can act or behavie in this manner to lead me to BLEAVE they were in the very court where I testified and to just read what was sent to me some one should have stopped :bangbang::bangbang:

I TRUELY BLEAVED that every one in the community was paying for insurance as I am I am an elite member and I never been on Facebook or twitter or messenger or any OUTHER platform ever ever so I had no idea that was where I was talking to people that did not even pay to be a member

1 Like

In fact I still do not understand what a dashboard is :question::question::question::question::question:

2 Likes

The Nathan 57 I looked at your profile :bangbang:. And it said private :bangbang: is that your RANKā€‹:bangbang: and why are you a member of the USCCA :bangbang:. If you donā€™t BLEAVE in being insured :question::question::question:and I AM not disrespecting you Bobby Jean

Nothing is required in the state I live in you do not have to have a permit or insurance just as you are :bangbang: private I have insurance with the USCCA. And I have private privileges that are not seen on this platform :bangbang::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints: I JUST BLEAVE IF YOU BLEAVED WHAT YOU ARE SAYING YOU WOULD NOT BE A MEMBER BECAUSE AFTER ALL YOU SAID YOU JUST DO NOT BLEAVE IN WHAT YOU WERE A MEMBER OF DOSE NOT COMPUTE :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

I think the dashboard is similar to oneā€™s Accounts page, either or for USCCA memberā€™s or USCCA Online Community members. But Iā€™m not sure if the dashboard is yet another page.

1 Like

I used to receive more USCCA emails than I do now. Now, itā€™s ok and tolerable. Iā€™m not sure if it was my own email settings Vs if they realized it was too much. There is a way to fix it. I hope it works out for you. I get a good impression from there liability coverage, and I like there knowledge, education, and resources.

1 Like

Nathan57. Your profile says private :bangbang:. That says a lot more than what you think because every one does not drink the KOOLADE :bangbang: and when a member is saying that they do not BLEAVE in responsible is very strange for the conversation during a mass shooting :question::question:

I donā€™t believe being insured should be a legal requirement in order to carry a gun.

Currently, there are no jurisdictions in the US where a USCCA membership meets a legal requirement to carry.

I joined the USCCA, about 4 years ago so not terribly long, because I believe it is a valuable membership to have for the training and education and being an additional insured on the self defense liability insurance the USCCA purchased.

But I do not support proposals that require people spend even more money (for insurance or a membership) in order to exercise their Right to keep and bear arms.

3 Likes