USCCA’s 2020 Concealed Carry Expo has been postponed!

In cooperation with Kansas City authorities and following the city’s declaration of a State of Emergency for an initial period of 21 days, we are postponing the USCCA’s 2020 Expo until a later date. All ticket sales and vendor booths are still valid for this later event, and we will also be reaching out to all our ticket holders and partners with additional details shortly.

Ensuring the health and safety of our visitors, exhibitors and staff at the USCCA Expo has always been our top priority, and we’ve been closely following the guidelines set forward by the city. We will continue to do so as we determine a later date to host the event.

11 Likes

As sad as this is. It might make it where I’m able to attend.

3 Likes

I’m really bummed about it being postponed! I was really looking forward to the Community Meet Up!!

Hopefully everyone will still be able to attend - and even more will be able to attend - when we find out the new date!

6 Likes

Just a note, the main site Concealed Carry Expo page does not mention it being postponed, it is only mentioned in the FAQ section. It may help stem confusion if the main expo page noted it has been postponed.
Really bummed, I was very much looking forward to it.

3 Likes

It’s being updated a we type, @Brett13. Lots of moving pieces on our end right now trying to get everyone notified.

6 Likes

Maybe have to see if the new dates would work

3 Likes

I actually think you’ll get a better turnout by postponing until all of this is behind us. Hoping I’ll be able to make the new dates (just don’t do it the last week of June, that’s Scout Summer camp! :slight_smile: )

6 Likes

Good move. I canceled a weekend trip to a gun show in Springfield Missouri a few days ago. Now they just confirmed a Covid-19 case in the Springfield area.

4 Likes

We definitely were not expecting this to happen when we set up the Expo dates! We want everyone to be safe and protect their families as much as possible.

5 Likes

I live in the KC area and hope the rescheduled event will still be in the KC area. I am looking forward to the new dates coming soon

4 Likes

Dawn I sure don’t envy your position here and having to bring us this news. I will point out that at the urging of local communities it becomes a must to follow what they see fit for their constituents. It is a feather in the cap of all concealed carriers that we show how we support communities decisions and wishes with grace and understanding. I personally still believe that the scare has gone too far but to pitch a bitch would shine a poor lite on our cause and position. I will definitely attempt to attend the rescheduled event. May god comfort all who are living in fear and bless those we are fearful for! Hope I’m right and this too shall pass.

5 Likes

As far as I know at this point, the location will stay the same.

3 Likes

I, personally, am surprised with how people are reacting to it all. I needed a few things from the grocery store on my way home, and there was no toilet paper to be found in the store.

The NBA, NCAA and MLB are all canceling or seriously altering their schedules and venues. UW Milwaukee is going completely online for the rest of the semester.

People with more knowledge about the details are making the decisions. I hope the precautions work.

4 Likes

I say the new location be moved to San Antonio! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:disappointed_relieved: :cry: :sob:

1 Like

Just logged in to check status and found your post.

Being retired, I will most likely be able to reschedule to be there as I have the time. Got my tax refund and this is something I want to spend it on.

Please do not make reschedule to July 20 through 26 as I already have reservations in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.

2 Likes

I’ll defiantly be at the new date!

I hate it reschudeld BUT do UNDERSTAND! Have to take all the precautions for family’s.

1 Like

This is a good thing,surely we don’t want anyone sick,and this kind of exposure is not what any of us need,I was going to ask this morning about this event being canceled,and here it is

Dawn, I will cancel my room today and be looking for a New date for this!!!

Thanks for doing this,I think it is a smart move right now

2 Likes

I live in the KC area too. I am looking forward to attending on the new dates whenever they are.

2 Likes

Yes, now that it has been postponed I may be able to go for once to the expo. Can’t wait to hear when the new date is.

2 Likes