2020 USCCA Expo Cancelled

Due to the stay-at-home and shelter-in-place orders issued in response to the coronavirus COVID-19 crisis, we have decided to cancel the 2020 USCCA Concealed Carry Expo in Kansas City.

We arrived at this decision after carefully considering the uncertainty of such orders in the future and the potential impact additional delays would have on not only our guests but also our vendors and partners. For more information on refunds and the 2021 Expo, visit our USCCA Expo website:
uscca.com/expo

6 Likes

Sorry to hear this news. but I also know that it was a hard decision to make. But a right one as well. And even though I wasn’t going to be going to the Expo I also know it was a right thing to do in order to keep everyone safe and healthy. I just hope that it will be held in 2021. And that it will be held in Arizona. In the Phoenix area. That way I’ll be able to attend it.

4 Likes

@Dawn,
Has USCCA thought about doing something close to EXPO 2020 over Internet? I know it’s impossible to make it the same, but at least new products and/or services could be presented this way.
All seminars or courses could be also streamed on-line.

This idea came to my mind after watching “One World: Together At Home”

5 Likes

Unfortunately you will have to travel to Nashville, TN :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Dang! It especially sucks for the USCCA. The employees put a lot of hard work into the Expo. That’s how it goes sometimes.

4 Likes

Have you been seeing the webinars we’ve done the last few Tuesdays and Thursdays, @Jerzees? It’s definitely not the same, but there is some great information!

5 Likes

We really enjoy seeing all of the members and other responsibly armed Americans - so we’re all bummed that we have to wait until Nashville next year :frowning:

5 Likes

@Dawn So… going to ship the tshirts to us then? :blush:

3 Likes

@Dawn,
Yes, I have seen them. And I liked them :+1:
But these were not what I was thinking about.

I thought about video streams similar to ShotShow 2020, where you can see all new products presented by manufacturers.

2 Likes

I’ll definitely add this to the suggestion list we have going, @Jerzees!

2 Likes

I’d rather have the T-shirt, than a refund myself.

4 Likes

While I am really disappointed that KC has been cancelled i already have it on my calendar for next year. And Nashville is an AWESOME venue. My daughter spent 3 years in Nash Vegas while going to Vanderbilt Law School. It will be a great locale for a Community gathering! I can recommend a number of places on Broadway!

5 Likes

Looks we have the bellwether for next year USCCA party :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

They should use Opreyland hotel.

2 Likes

Mike,
can we have a gathering at your place if we all come to Nashville??? It could be a wild party, and learning session!!!

4 Likes

I’m just shy of 200 miles from Nashville. We would have to do a sleep over! Bring a tent! Weather could be sunny and 80 or 32 with flurries or freezing rain. And we could have both in the same day.

5 Likes

Wait, you’re describing Wisconsin!

5 Likes

And Illinois. We can have all seasons in one calendar day.

5 Likes

@45IPAC and @Dawn - I would second 45IPAC recommendation. I also would rather
have the T shirt than a refund. A cool t-shirt to hang out at the house in. Yea Baby !!

1 Like

I have camping gear, being born in Michigan - bring on the weather.

1 Like