2020 USCCA Expo Cancelled

When will you be in Ohio

2 Likes

Next year weā€™ll be in Nashville. We donā€™t have the location past next year set. Not sure if weā€™ll be coming to Michigan for an Expo any time soon? But itā€™s a perfect excuse for a road trip. :wink:

5 Likes

Great! Then itā€™s settled. The 2022 USCCA Expo will be in Dallas Texas. Canā€™t wait to see yā€™all!

4 Likes

We were there in 2018 (I believe it was 2018ā€¦ maybe 2017?)

4 Likes

+1 to get Ohio on the destination list

2 Likes

COMPLETELY FOR FUN: What city would you LOVE to host the USCCA Expo in the next few years?

No, this isnā€™t an official poll and probably wonā€™t have an impact on where the Expo goes over the next few years, itā€™s just for fun!

• Milwaukee/West Bend (our home town)
  • Dallas
  • Atlanta
  • Denver
  • Phoenix
  • Honolulu
  • Las Vegas
  • Cleveland
  • Other Please list below

0 voters

Remember, this is completely for fun!

2 Likes

Yesā€¦ time for yā€™all to come back and see us again!

1 Like

I would love Honolulu but it costs way too much! Vegas is an all around good location, especially in the spring. And lodging and airfare are reasonable.
Iā€™m really looking forward to Nashville next year.

1 Like

Vegasā€¦ :rofl: :sweat_smile: :joy:
Iā€™m not sure how USCCA would be able to compete with cityā€™s entertainment :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Tampa, FL is a great place to visit in March!

3 Likes

Hopefully not March againā€¦ :slightly_frowning_face:
We had March 20th this yearā€¦ and see what happenedā€¦ :roll_eyes:
Iā€™m glad it was not my fault, even I was so upset about Expo scheduled that weekendā€¦ :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

St Louis. Since KC was cancelled. St Louis is just a 2 hour drive. Good central location as well. Iā€™m looking forward to Nashville.

4 Likes

@45IPAC, youā€™ve just found perfect location ! :ok_hand:
I hope St. Louis Downtown will be ready in 2 yearsā€¦ Last time I was there construction was everywhereā€¦

2 Likes

I would like to suggest Branson, Mo. They have a all American, pro veteran community. They have the hotels and convention center/show theaters for a really big expo, and plenty of good clean family fun, and professional shows, Las Vegas without the sin city styles, right in town.
I would suggest, you suggest a 2A week of promotion, maybe around a 2A event/history day, like they do for veteranā€™s day, with the center piece being the USCCA EXPO!

5 Likes

My mother lives in Vegas and I have friends who live there (NO not that kind of friends, you legally have to get outside Clark county for that).

Don

3 Likes

You crack me up! Thanks for the giggle today, Don!

3 Likes

I agree St Louis!! Wonderful place, centrally located and Missouri has very gun friendly laws.

2 Likes

Dawn,

Someone has to make you smile and ā€œTRYā€ to keep a straight face while doing it.

Don

3 Likes

How about Minneapolis-St. Paul ??

1 Like

MN does not allow reciprocity with my TX LTC permit, as well as not honoring many other states. And as a penaltyā€¦ these states do not recognize a MN license to carry. In order for me to legally visit my family in WI I have to avoid both IL and MN by using a small sliver of land in IA to reach a friendly 2A state. Too bad, I have lived in both Chicago (Go UIC Flames!) and Duluth (Go Bulldogs!). Great places and people to meet and visit, however a self-proclaimed ā€œProgressiveā€ governance (DFL) is in complete power. This is the problem when 90% of the voting population lives in an urban area.
Bottom lineā€¦ I hope the USCCA picks a state that allows reciprocity with as may other states as possible.

7 Likes