We Need Your Help at the USCCA Expo!

Hi All! We are looking for volunteers to do member testimonials about the USCCA! If you’re interested it would only be about 20 min out of your day on Friday or Saturday of the Expo (exact times TBD), you’ll get something awesome for your assistance (TBD as well), and you’ll be immortalized on video!

If you will be at the Expo and aren’t camera shy, we want to talk to you! Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll get your name on the list!

5 Likes

I’m game @dawn

4 Likes

I’m game. I’ll be there all day Saturday. I’m taking the Vehicle Firearms Tactics seminar from 9:30 to 10:30. Beyond that, I’m good.

4 Likes

I am not sure exactly what I can contribute but would be happy to chat with USCCA about anything. I guess I have lived in nice neighborhoods and am careful enough to not have been robbed or have any exciting war stories to tell you, but I am sure we could find something to talk about. I plan to be there all three days.

4 Likes

You may count me in Dawn. It would be my pleasure

4 Likes

I’m down like a town.

3 Likes

I wish I could attend. I’d be glad to speak up.
Great organization.

3 Likes

Count me in!

3 Likes

sure why not,i’ll be there friday evening and saturday untill about 2pm

1 Like

I’m available and willing

1 Like

Would be glad to if you wanted to.

1 Like

@Dawn Can I wear our company logo?

1 Like

Sure thing. I live in KC so am available the entire time or before if you need help or to give me instructions.

Bob

2 Likes

There will be a separate one in the future for instructors, @Sully_LST! :smiley: This one is as a member… Don’t know about the company logo, I can ask for you.

Someone from our team will be reaching out to your EMAIL address that you have on file with the USCCA over the next few days to start doing some scheduling. :slight_smile: I’d love to see some women too!

Can’t wait to see you all next week!!

1 Like

Getting my LST swag ready for you!

2 Likes

Dawn,is the expo still on even with the current Virus I n the US and still spreading,even the VA hospital had me to do video conference for 2 appointments that I had, and they are screening every one before they can get in and are allowing one visitor at a time, Just thought I would ask

1 Like

KANSAS CITY, Mo. —

Kansas City, Missouri, Mayor Quinton Lucas Thursday issued a proclamation declaring a state of emergency for the city.

The state of emergency has been declared for 21 days, and during that time, all events with more than 1,000 attendees within the city are cancelled or delayed.

1 Like
1 Like

Well that sucks. Looks like, depending on the rescheduled date, I won’t be able to make it. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Sorry, @45IPAC! As soon as we know, we’ll share the date!

2 Likes