USCCA Expo Tickets - On sale now!

The Expo Tickets are on sale now!

Set your sights on the 2020 USCCA Expo for great seminars and a huge exhibitor hall - and meet other USCCA Community members!!

Get your tickets today!

There is a Get Tickets button in the upper right-hand corner of the page

Yours truly will be there - and possibly even on a panel! More to come!

Let everyone know where you’ll be staying below so we can meet up!

7 Likes

This looks awesome - totally wish I could be there. Unfortunately it’s just not in the cards this year. :sob: Always next year, though!

2 Likes

As already mentioned on another thread many of us have already purchased our tickets and will see you there.

4 Likes

I posted a link on that thread too. (Check out what I just posted on the Balloon Drill thread!)

:innocent:

3 Likes

@Dawn will you be there? I’ll be about 30 minutes away.

2 Likes

She better be, between @Dawn and @Zee I think meeting them is almost half the reason some of the community is going!

3 Likes

@Dawn knows why I’d like to meet her. And since we are tagging Dawn and Zee. I need to say USCCA needs to bring back the challenge coins. I’ve been running across members day to day.

3 Likes

YES! I’ll be there! I’ve already made sure it’s all planned.

@Dawn, since I’ve upgraded to elite membership…mines paid for right? Other than my girlfriend and any comin with me.

The best part is my mother’s house is Kansas City, Missouri…So, no hotel cost! As soon as I seen that it’s been on like a chicken bone! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

Nevermind, it reads like this…
“Annual Concealed Carry Expo Vip Experience.” So that is just a benefit of buying tickets and coming.

Either way, it’s fine. Just punching numbers around for that weekend.

3 Likes

The only thing is when registering I didn’t see the USCCA Community get together to register for…:wink::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I dont think anyone (I know I have not) has started to figure that out yet.

I was waiting for registration to start and the first of the year before I was going to begin looking for places in the area (and enlisting anyone’s help who is local to the area).

The get together is NOT an official USCCA event. It is just something I suggested to @Dawn last year so with a little help we are going to try it again this year.

Last year was small (the community was just getting started) I am guessing we will have a much larger group this year.

4 Likes

I hear @Randall318 has access to a house in the area if we’re looking for venues and probably some good home cooking……… :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

That would be fun!!!

3 Likes

Hey, it’s my moms therefore, HECK YES, LET’ CRASH THE PLACE!

I have to travel through one state to enter MO.

2 Likes

Randall,

I would ask for your help with finding a place in the area once we have a idea of the number of people that would like to meet up but will NOT ask you to host something in your mothers house (she might beat us all with a broom or something).

3 Likes

She’s okay, but my grandma raised me so, not even I know what makes her mad.

When I told her about this event she was so, so glad I chose to come see her. I don’t think she would mind meeting another extension to the family:rofl: Mom meet all your son’s && daughters from the USCCA.:rofl::rofl:

IF she DOES NOT allow it, she will still support the event and plan(or know) a good spot as of now.

3 Likes

Thanks brother but agree with @DBrogue, we’re not looking to get you onto mom’s bad side…might get you scratched from Thanksgiving dinner…and that’s just not worth it man. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That doesn’t mean she would not be welcome to join us wherever we end up. My wife is not a member and I am sure she will be there (just to keep an eye on me).

2 Likes

I did that once prior to becoming a man She came into Shreveport for Thanksgiving or some holiday…

Imagine this, we’re at the dinner table, and being the rebellious teen at the age of 13-14 she said something of correction towards me that caused me to say something that caused me to have amnesia post-tragedy.
She was wearing a red dress soooo, I said, “You “red” B**”!**"

I DID NOT GET THAT WHOLE WORD OUT BEFORE MY FOOD IN MY MOUTH BEING CHEWED WAS BACK ON THE PLATE!
I never called her another word than ma’am and momma since. Now I have so much respect I would NEVER think of doing such nor would I anybody else.

3 Likes