USCCA Expo Tickets - On sale now!

No doubt.
Mine knows how much I love the USCCA, bur she always has to ask,

“DO you talk to gun girls on that community?”

That is for pure attention because she knows how much I love her.

2 Likes

I actually said it as a joke, my wife is not worried about me at all (but I know full well if @Dawn or @Zee saw me get out of line there would be hell to pay).

3 Likes

All the women work together…

FEAR is the reason not to cheat!!!

A woman walks up for anything and I’m thinking this is a setup!

Sir where is the….”

I LOVE LEAH, NO YOU CAN’T HAVE MY NUMBER.”

"SIR, the milk…where is the MILK?!"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

It’s old school discipline like that that kept me from going the same path as many of my childhood friends that saw jail time or worse………:thinking:

3 Likes

Mine too…

Some are in there today as the result.

A [Childhood] friend of mine was arrested by Secret Service on NOV 4th or 5th Counts of Cyber Stalking and using the internet for threatening our President of the United States,

He had came unhinged recently. Unfortunately, it began with the non-reconciliation of his marriage.

ALL it took was a local task force and some old fashion discipline from them(Don’t see this as brutality, we needed a butt-whoopin!)

I had plenty of spankings as a child, but as a teen mamaw could not catch me to spank me…the jump out boys could.

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from USCCA Expo Tickets - On sale now!:

His bond was one-million-dollars and with a hold until arraignment because of priors in the and of him being on parole.

I read today the Federal Judge here in Shreveport could not risk taking the hold off of him based on his mental illness.

His Bond has been removed he will be held until his case is taken to trial or plea deal.
As I watched his social media when he as out…that judge made the correct call.

2 Likes

It is extremely gun friendly here in the Show Me State as well. No indication of that changing any time soon.

2 Likes

Quick question, I’ll love to go but is my girlfriend and 3yrs old son welcome ?

2 Likes

I did not see a lot of children at the last one but I dont remember seeing anything not allowing them.

The girlfriend is not an issue as long as get her a ticket to the event (around $15.00 for the three days)

I am not an official spokes person for the event just letting you know what i saw at the last one

3 Likes

Appreciate you

2 Likes

It’s going to be enjoyable, I was at the expo in Fort Worth and I had fun.

3 Likes

Have purchased my tickets. Now I am researching a place to stay on Friday and Saturday night. It must have a bar. @Dawn Please bring a backpack to hold onto our guns. And no, you can’t drink. You must remain a moderator. We will collect our guns in the (late) morning. :innocent::upside_down_face:

6 Likes

:laughing: That is the best one I have heard so far

2 Likes

Sounds good - but I get to keep one gun of my choosing! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Ok that just topped texaseskimo

3 Likes

Kids under 18 get in free, @Kennyy. If he’s a good kiddo, go ahead and bring him. If he’s really high energy and doesn’t like not touching… that’s your call. :innocent:

3 Likes

I’ll be staying about 30 minutes away and the bar is a few blocks away.

2 Likes

Very energetic, great listener, he will love it thank you

3 Likes

Just wondering why the USCCA would not have this in a gun friendly state like Arizona?

2 Likes

I am going out on a limb and saying what I think not what I know. Remember I am not an employee of USCCA.

I am sure the next one after Kansas City is already in the works. Plus you have to remember that this is in Missouri which Zee will tell you is very gun friendly.

We all would like to have this event in our back yards and I am also sure the event planning team wishes they could bring this to each of us.

I am just hoping I will be in a position to keep attending them wherever they end up each year.

2 Likes