We Need Your Help at the USCCA Expo!

If i can make it, I will, but with my schedule into spring and summer, it doesn’t look promising. I feel bad for the employees. Having been to an expo before, I know it takes a Ron of planning and work to prepare. You all will just have to wait until next year at Nashville to meet me in person. :grin:

2 Likes

Very sad. Looking forward to the new dates.

1 Like

Fingers crossed that it somehow works in your schedule, @45IPAC! I feel bad for the Expo team having to work to reschedule everything.

2 Likes

Since my wife cant take off work and my kids won’t be on spring break, can I get a refund for the tickets I bought?

1 Like

Depending on the new dates, i would love too

1 Like

I’m certain you can get a refund, sir.

Call the main office today and see what arrangements could be made for your refund.

I would ask for the tshirt you would have gotten for preordering tickets, instead of the tickets. That’s what I intend to do, if I can’t go on the rescheduled date.

1 Like

Yes you can or you can wait for the Expo to be rescheduled to see if the new dates fit in your schedule. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got a check in the mail today for refund on Cancelled 2020 Expo. I will put the money toward Nashville Expo 2021.

3 Likes

Last week, I did too!

Totally would have rather had the Expo…
[Dead-gum Corona Virus :expressionless:]

1 Like

I was planning on not attending because I am afraid that April is too soon for the pandemic to be over. Looking forward to a new date and hoping I will be able to attend. Seems like a lot of fun stuff going on. If I go I can consider being on camera. Don’t have a lot of stories to tell.

1 Like