1 Month Out, USCCA Expo, Who's going?

Tomorrow is the day before, “1 month out” to the Expo, October 1-3 Fort Worth.

After getting postponed and then cancelled dur to the Wuhan last year, I’m pretty excited about attending. Things just cleared up a bit at work as well and I hired a couple of people to do my job while I’m gone, yeah!

I’ve signed up for a bunch of the “Pay For” classes.

With all of this said on my end:

Who all is going from here in the Community Forum?
Are we potentially going to try and meet up for a Community Member meet and greet?
Are you ready to shop from the vendors at the Expo?

3 Likes

I am going to try to go. Things have changed for me financially in the last month. Depending on how things go for me, I might try to sneak over for one day if you do a meet and greet, hit the USCCA Expo, then head home the next day.

4 Likes

Toooo far away

2 Likes

Looking forward to meeting you guys there. I will be at the expo and helping in the USCCA store. Come on by and say hi!

3 Likes

I can’t. That same weekend is the Illinois State 4H Rifle competition. I’d love to meet as many of my fellow sophisticates as possible, but, my 4H team takes precedence.

I wish I could attend, it would be nice to know what fresh air is like(been getting wildfire smoke everyday)

1 Like

I will be there. I am looking forward to it, as this will be my first time attending. I’m glad you were able to hire the help you need so that you can attend.

2 Likes

@Fred_G, wanna go together!

Leave your wallet at home(other than ID lol) I’ll pay for expenses.

We could knock a day out and head back in same day .

1 Like

I might take you up on that. Depending on what the female unit decides…

1 Like

I might squeeze some funds in for her lunch too. Bring her on that is if she pleases.

Trust me, woman change their minds very frequently… No offense ladies!

1 Like

I will be there. And no I won’t change my mind about that :stuck_out_tongue: @Randall318

2 Likes

I will be there

Expo Tickets :white_check_mark:
Air Fare :white_check_mark: and unsure of how many times the flight details may change already 5 times since the end of June :laughing: lol
Hotels :white_check_mark:

And the only thing left is to get from the airport to the hotel .

2 Likes

Cindy and I will be there

3 Likes

@Dawn , is there going to be a reception? I don’t remember seeing if there is one?
It would cool if we could all meet at some sort of USCCA gathering.
I know last year we were all talking about meeting at a coffee joint or even like a steak house, the main hotel restaurant or bar… where as all that may work, the simpler it is the easier it may be to gather us all.

Thoughts?

1 Like

Haha :see_no_evil: My bad!

Hope not! Ready to meet my second family in real life. Who knows if my case gets settled (which I think it will after deposition or summary judgment is granted)… Everybody can buy a gun of there choice on me!

Including you @dawn

2 Likes

I’m coming out (luckily is close and easy for me this year).

2 Likes

My wife and I are going. She is taking the 2 women’s classes with Beth and I will take the church security class. Looking forward to learning a lot and adding to my instructor knowledge. Stay Safe and Train Often
John Shriver
Eyes and Ears Gun Training
Yukon Oklahoma

2 Likes

Waiting for the Florida venue. Maybe next time USCCA?

3 Likes

I was looking forward to it, as it’s only 10 miles from home. But my niece decided to get married that weekend, on the east coast, so I’m committed to that, darn it!

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Allen74
She still has time to change the wedding venue😉

1 Like