1 Month Out, USCCA Expo, Who's going?

Made plans on going back in June. Coming all the way from Connecticut and can hardly wait. Plane fare, hotel and rent a car all set up. Just hope I have some extra scratch to buy something nice. This will be my only vacation this year because I had to blow the rest of my time recovering from surgery earlier this year.
We should all meet up at at predetermined spot. Look forward to seeing you all there. PEACE

5 Likes

@Fizbin There isn’t an official Community event, but there is a Community booth at the Expo!

At the last USCCA Expo, we had an unofficial meet-up one night for a non-alcoholic beverage and to get to meet people in person. This year I’m guessing there will be more people to meet up with!

I’d love to have an official Check-In a the Community booth one of the days for a group photo.

What time works best for you? (Times are subject to change or persuasion.) :smiley:

• October 1 @ 5PM
  • October 2 @ 10AM
  • October 2 @ 2PM
  • October 2 @ 5PM
  • October 3 @ 10AM

0 voters

Let’s aim for a finalized time by September 15! :smiley:

1 Like

@Dawn , I’m going to check and see when there is no conflict with any of the seminars I paid for. Otherwise I’ll make it happen, whenever it’s best for everyone else.

I’m in the following workshops:
Active Shooter Survival 10/1 2-330
Intruder Awareness & Church Security 10/2 9-12
Firearms Survival Tactics 10/3 9-12

So any meet up times other than these are good for me.
I’d prefer a 5pm thing, then folks who want could make additional plans for dinner or whatnot.

1 Like

I just wanted to wake this post up as we are about 2 weeks out from the Expo.

What seminars are you all in?
What are your thoughts on a best meetup time?

1 Like

Personally, I am not positive when I may be able to meet up during the expo, as I will be busy working in the USCCA store during expo hours. I welcome anyone who would like, to come find me there and say hi. If we can lock down a time and place, I may be able to come by for a bit during a break or lunch.

2 Likes

Hey,
For those of you going, I’ll pm a few of you my cell so we can all do the coffee/dessert or dinner thing.
I have been looking forward to this for a long time!

1 Like