Meet-up at the 2021 Expo

2021 USCCA Concealed Carry & Home Defense Expo October 1st - 3rd Fort Worth, TX 2021-09-22 at 12.37.42 PM

We’d love to meet you in “real life” at the Community Booth next weekend!

I believe we are part of the large USCCA Booth right inside the Expo doors, but last-minute booth location changes have been known to happen.

We will shoot for a group photo near the end of the day on 10/2 at 5 pm. If you can’t make it at that time, stop by at any time for a photo! I’ll make a collage of all of the Community people I meet at the Expo and post it after the Expo ends.

I’ll be in the Community booth most of time during the Expo – so definitely give me the scoop on which exhibitors have amazing deals.

The Expo is always a great time! There will be a lot to learn and fun to be had. Whether you can make it to the Expo or not, we’ve got some special fun for you in the Community.

Keep your eyes pealed on October 1st for the Expo kickoff!

3 Likes

Yes, I’m all for it! I’d love to meet fellow USCCA members as well as my fellow Instructors… Oh and you folks who work at Delta as well!

4 Likes

Be sure to visit me and @Calvin_USCCA in the USCCA Store and hat bar! We will be there all weekend. I’m excited to see everyone that is going to be there!

4 Likes

See ya in a couple of days!

1 Like