Will you be at the 2020 USCCA EXPO?

I’m so excited that is this month!

5 Likes

I never drank when I use to consume spirits (the funnel has already been invented).

3 Likes

I wish I was going, maybe next year if this stupid virus doesn’t kill us first .

1 Like

@Brian110 brings up a good point, are we anticipating any cancellations and/or restrictions at the Expo based on the current CORVID-19 concern?

1 Like

I’ve heard from a number of people privately and publicly s let me address this here:

Yes, we are watching what is happening with the coronavirus and offering increased precautions including hand sanitizing stations at the Expo. This is from our Expo site:

Currently, there are no confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Kansas City, and no federal, state or local officials have issued any restrictions on attending public events. The city of Kansas City has no plans to cancel any events, unless circumstances change. Follow up action will be taken should new information develop.

If things change, we will definitely communicate it ASAP. I plan on seeing y’all in KC next weekend!! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

At this point I’m still going.
I already open doors using my shirt wrapped around my hand, done this for years.
Wash in restroom. Hand sanitizer after looking at menus, avoid close talkers,etc.

I did get a hotel room NOT through one of the discount guys in case I did have to cancel.

PS: If “I” get sick before the expo, I will not attend that way I don’t infect others, whether it is the common cold or something else.

6 Likes

Please. I grew up drinking from a water hose(still do) and eating raw cookie dough(still do), I’m not scared of not microscopic bugs. I’ll see you all at the expo.

8 Likes

Right on then, see ya’ll in KC… :+1:

5 Likes

This is Missouri, the Show Me State!!! We aren’t scared. Wash your freaking hands, cover your cough and let’s go see some cool gun stuff!!!

Ray

9 Likes

We’re definitely taking precautions to help you protect yourselves as well!

• We’ve increased sanitation efforts for both guests and staff.
  • We’ve added additional signage to encourage proper hand-washing and hygiene throughout the expo.
  • Hand sanitizing stations will be located around the event.
  • Guests will have access to individual sanitizing applicators.
  • Onsite medical support and security will be readily available
  • We will continue to monitor for additional information provided by Kansas City authorities.
4 Likes

Meet Up Questions?

Given the location of the Expo hall without a lot of things in walking distance, I need some suggestions. Do you all want to meet away from the Expo hall or do you want to try the Burger Theory pub that is within walking distance? Does anyone know if it’s posted for no concealed carry?

4 Likes

Either way works for me!

I can ask my mother if she knows anything about that spot! Er-regardless of this virus…I’m stoked its next week! Of course, they have been confirmed cases in my parish && discourage traveling but they have lost their minds if they think I’ll miss this…

“I rebuke that DEVIL :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

I can plan to meet at the burger joint, just let me know date/time.

Costco yesterday, there were workers in the food court washing/wiping down every table each and everytime someone got up. There was a dude out spraying and wiping down every cart before they gave it to you, and there were dudes in the fridge/freezer section wiping every handle after people opened them to get there stuff.

2 Likes

@Dawn Just today the KCMO mayor declared a state of emergency for the next 21 days, didn’t know if you had heard.

2 Likes
1 Like

Is the Expo Center actually located with the Kansas City city limits?

1 Like

That’s what I wonder. It’s way out near Ferrelview.

11730 N. Ambassador Dr. Kansas City, MO 64153

1 Like

My question is this. Is the conversation center within the city limits?

1 Like
1 Like