Training ideas from the USCCA Expo?

Did you take a seminar? Or attend the Live Training Broadcast?

What was the most valuable piece of information you learned that will stick with you?

2 Likes

I just joined USCCA on a couple of days ago. Wish I knew about this weekend sooner. I would be there right now. LOL.

2 Likes

Next year we’ll be in Kansas City, MO! Start planning now. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Count me in!!! I can visit my daughter and her family in St. Louis on the way there. Thank you for the info

3 Likes

@Dawn

Have the dates for Kansas City been released yet?

1 Like

It will be March 20-22 in Kansas City, MO. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@dawn, when do event tickets typically go on sale? Bringing my granddaughter with me, and my hubby if hes up to it. Don’t want to miss out on anything awesome!

1 Like

You’ll definitely get an email about them. It won’t be until later this year. As soon as I have a date, I will let you know.

1 Like

My rooms are booked for Kansas City EXPO.

I am getting there a day early (Thursday march 19th) if anyone else will be around and wants to do a meet up before the Expo let me know.

Don

2 Likes

I’ll be there! Can I recruit you to help facilitate the meet-up, @DBrogue?

1 Like

lol

That is why I posted I would be there early. Any help you need from me is just a question away.

1 Like

My granddaughter and I are planning to go… where are you staying @DBrogue?
@Dawn when do tickets go on sale?

They’ll go on sale either late this year or early next.

It’s going to be an amazing Expo!

1 Like

My son made the reservations and said it is the hotel at the expo center so I am guessing he means the Holiday inn. he is at work so I will not find out for sure until tomorrow sometime.

2 Likes

Confirmed, it is the Holiday inn at the Expo center.

2 Likes