Date and location of the 2021 uscca expo

I know that the 2021 Expo is a year away, but It will help me to plan to attend the 2021 Expo. So, do you have any information about it, i.e. dates and location?

7 Likes

Welcome to the Community, @Craig_R_H! I don’t have the location yet. I’ll ask and let you know when we can expect that announcement.

3 Likes

The amazing Expo team is working out the final details so I can’t tell you anything at this point. We will know before this year’s Expo. As soon as I get the go ahead, I’ll tell you all I can!

6 Likes

Please DO NOT do 2021 Expo on March 21st :pray:

2 Likes

Well if it is in Phoenix, Arizona or in Tempe, Mesa area I’ll be there. And if you need any help I’d be happy to volunteer to help in any way I can. I don’t do a lot of traveling because of limited funds. But I go to things around where I live.

3 Likes

would be cool if it were in the geographical center of the United States, that could send a message in itself…i believe it’s in Kansas somewhere

2 Likes

Alaska… so we can check firearms in severe weather conditions :wink:
or
Hawaii… so we can enjoy free time :tropical_drink:

… but still no March 21st, please :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Everyone is aware the center of the known universe is… Dallas Texas. The Home of the 2021 USCCA Expo.
I have spoken, all depart.

8 Likes

I vote for DALLAS !!!
but remember… no March 21st :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Sorry - we were in Ft. Worth 3 years ago, so I don’t think it will be Dallas next year. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hmmm… what does USCCA have against Texas? :thinking: Too many gun manufacturers?
:wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

That’s special. But Ft. Worth is not Dallas. Perhaps you did not understand my decree. It is not up for debate. My monthly dues pay your wages. Remember that.

3 Likes

Almost forgot… :rofl:

3 Likes

All in favor say,

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII and , I!

That would be awesome though! Dallas used to be mine and ex-wife refuge lol!! While being only 2 hours 45-minute drive from me, all together its a wonderful town!

A lot of good memories there!

4 Likes

Remember the country song?
“All my ex’s live in Texas, that’s why I hang my hat in Louisiana”… or something like that.

3 Likes

Yes, I do!

I typically think about that song because most of my ex’s are in fact from Texas! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I’m probably wrong but if not mistaken that was George Straight’s song.

I’m more of a contemporary Christian not but grew up listing to all the genres && still do cross ones I like!

That new Craig Morgan song, "Father, My Son, and The Holy Ghost" just shook me to the bone and found some relation but my heart goes out to him for losing a child starting his life as a young adult.

3 Likes

@Randall318

All my Ex's live in Texas- George Strait - YouTube

George Strait

2 Likes

@TexasEskimo,

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OMG, I’m crying laughphen listining to it!!

George may not have intended comedy in that song but its there (Maybe for myself being most my Ex’s do)!!!

2 Likes

20 January 2020

Thank you for your reply. I wanted to be able to plan for 2021’s event.

Craig R. H. Laurent

xangman@yahoo.com

BLUE LIVES MATTER

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL POLICE

2 Likes

For me only 2 hours ans 38 minutes… flight :grinning:
And a lot of great steaks memories there !!!

2 Likes