Date and location of the 2021 uscca expo

In the movie “Roadhouse” its the song playing in the restaurant when Doc and Wade were dancing.

5 Likes

Funny thing, I live here in Texas and my ex-wife now lives in Tennessee. Coincidence? I think not.

2 Likes

Amen!
I fully support the Blue! If you are a law enforcement officer of local to the federal level…You’re Appreciated.

Maybe if I set my cruise at 79 instead of 78 down I-20 West, I’ll be there at some time in the future when it’s in Dallas :rofl: :rofl:

You know Randall ready for the expo if he willing to get a ticket to get there before @Jerzees (Joke: Please follow all traffic laws and its not in Dallas this year but Kansas City, MI)!

I’ll HAFT to agree…None whatsoever!
I needed that laugh!!! && you are appreciated @TexasEskimo

1 Like

You hang your hat in Tennessee, not Louisana - unless your @Randall318 :stuck_out_tongue:

That is exactly what I picture every time I hear that song. And now I think of @Zee’s husband because he looks a little like Sam Elliot. Hopefully, her husband comes to the Expo so we can confirm this rumor. :wink:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My hat literally is hung on my closet doorknob right now here in “da boot”

Sounds like, @zee is blessed then!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
My mother, sisters, and even my grandmother think Sam Elliot as well as Mark Harmon is so hot!

Is it the grey hair? Because I’ll go dye my hair if that’s the case! :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

i say in VA this year … PLEASE

2 Likes

It is as close to the geographical center this year in Kansas City!!. Thanks for giving MO the opportunity for this event!! Be there with bells on!!

5 Likes

Would VA let us all carry? :thinking: It would be an interesting location based on the political atmosphere of the state.

2 Likes

Looks like Nashville it is for 2021. Just received an email.

4 Likes

That’s great news - are there dates yet?

1 Like

April 15th-19th. Less then 8 hour drive for us.

3 Likes

I’ll have a little more than a 3 hour drive.

1 Like

It will be about 90 minutes more than this year for me but my wife (who will be coming along for the first time this year) has already said, “Great, when are we going?”

1 Like

We’ll be staying at the Omni and definitely be looking for a meet and greet at ole red. Blake Sheldon’s place. We been to Gatlinburg location. To bad mid April no bike will be in truck

2 Likes

@TexasEskimo I think your decree is plumb off center so all your words wobble. :crazy_face: :wink:

1 Like

Yes!!! That’s great news for my wife and I.

1 Like

@MikeBKY. Your son still in northeast Ohio?

1 Like

Northwest in Lima.

1 Like

Imma gonna have to give this some thought … I may make a week of it and throw the bike in the truck. Hmmm.

3 Likes

3 hour drive. I’m there!

5 Likes