Date and location of the 2021 uscca expo

MANNNNN!

I’m all the way in Louisiana so that would be 11hrs 28mins :pensive:

But if there’s a will there’s a way!!

4 Likes

Well Jerzy you have gotten your wish. Congratulations !!!

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

sorry guys… but blame China, not me :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@Jerzees it’s ok it is only a 10 HOUR drive from Florida. From now on I won’t offer to help move your ammo. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Think he hangs his hat in Tennessee :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Mike_T… one day, when all this Corona.B.S.Virus is over, I’m gonna take my whole ammo and visit your closest Range. I hope you have any outdoor one. :metal:

2 Likes

Maybe - we shall see.

3 Likes

@Dawn I see the 2021 Expo tickets will go on sale starting on September 1st. Will USCCA members have a priority or early sign up for the training classes (both free and those with a fee)? Last year these classes filled up REALLY quickly. So… a tactical advantage would be appreciated by us paid members.

5 Likes

Ticket sales should be starting within the next week or so (technical difficulties) and members will have a few days early access I believe.

4 Likes

Man, and now I got to pay for a hotel :sob::sob::sob::sob:

Last expo, you know… the one we all will all remember :joy::joy::joy: I had more money to spend cause my mom was located in KC, MO.

BUT…I don’t know anybody in TN! ANYBODY HAVE A COTT :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

You are one of the riches men in the USA and need a cott ?
Maybe you can find a Professional Female Firearm Instructor and get married and that will give you a chance to visit beautiful state of Tennessee.

2 Likes

Is USCCA going to give free face masks with tickets? :thinking:

just kidding… :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Maybe like this?:smirk:

6 Likes

:joy:
But…

why used one?

2 Likes

Battle tested. Patriot approved.

4 Likes

Rich in God’s grace, yes!

Rich in substance… Not so much! :joy::joy::joy:

Hey, I always hear that if you had $8.00 and owned two pair of shoes that you really are up 16% in comparison to rest of world!

So, I guess am rich :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Good work, have a great Sunday. IN GOD’S Grace and Love you are rich beyond any measure that you could ever invision.

3 Likes