We Need Your Help at the USCCA Expo!

Would be glad to if you wanted to.

1 Like

@Dawn Can I wear our company logo?

1 Like

Sure thing. I live in KC so am available the entire time or before if you need help or to give me instructions.

Bob

2 Likes

There will be a separate one in the future for instructors, @Sully_LST! :smiley: This one is as a member… Don’t know about the company logo, I can ask for you.

Someone from our team will be reaching out to your EMAIL address that you have on file with the USCCA over the next few days to start doing some scheduling. :slight_smile: I’d love to see some women too!

Can’t wait to see you all next week!!

1 Like

Getting my LST swag ready for you!

2 Likes

Dawn,is the expo still on even with the current Virus I n the US and still spreading,even the VA hospital had me to do video conference for 2 appointments that I had, and they are screening every one before they can get in and are allowing one visitor at a time, Just thought I would ask

1 Like

KANSAS CITY, Mo. —

Kansas City, Missouri, Mayor Quinton Lucas Thursday issued a proclamation declaring a state of emergency for the city.

The state of emergency has been declared for 21 days, and during that time, all events with more than 1,000 attendees within the city are cancelled or delayed.

1 Like
1 Like

Well that sucks. Looks like, depending on the rescheduled date, I won’t be able to make it. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Sorry, @45IPAC! As soon as we know, we’ll share the date!

2 Likes

If i can make it, I will, but with my schedule into spring and summer, it doesn’t look promising. I feel bad for the employees. Having been to an expo before, I know it takes a Ron of planning and work to prepare. You all will just have to wait until next year at Nashville to meet me in person. :grin:

2 Likes

Very sad. Looking forward to the new dates.

1 Like

Fingers crossed that it somehow works in your schedule, @45IPAC! I feel bad for the Expo team having to work to reschedule everything.

2 Likes

Since my wife cant take off work and my kids won’t be on spring break, can I get a refund for the tickets I bought?

1 Like

Depending on the new dates, i would love too

1 Like

I’m certain you can get a refund, sir.

Call the main office today and see what arrangements could be made for your refund.

I would ask for the tshirt you would have gotten for preordering tickets, instead of the tickets. That’s what I intend to do, if I can’t go on the rescheduled date.

1 Like

Yes you can or you can wait for the Expo to be rescheduled to see if the new dates fit in your schedule. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got a check in the mail today for refund on Cancelled 2020 Expo. I will put the money toward Nashville Expo 2021.

3 Likes

Last week, I did too!

Totally would have rather had the Expo…
[Dead-gum Corona Virus :expressionless:]

1 Like