UFO Stuff coming our way!

How, then, does the Sun and stars exist?

Exactly, nothing known, at least to the general public - yet.

1 Like

I meant, solid material suitable for constructing a machine

If you watch the video you’d see that they found material impossible to have been created by our most advanced technology. They also addressed this unprecedented super fast motion. They surmised that it has something to do with their technology/discoveries. They attempt to explain possible reasons they can go through tremendous G-forces. Not sure if I buy that but they do discuss it. They are the various government officials, pilots, engineers and scientists. Well know people.

1 Like

Tantalum Hafnium Carbide Alloy, used in jets and rockets, can withstand temperatures over 7,400º F. Here’s a story about another substance that can withstand temperatures over 7,460º F.

3 Likes

You got me :slight_smile: My knowledge is dated.

Note the NASA X-43 @Mach 9.6.

2 Likes

I did not know about it, until I just did a search on materials that can withstand high temperature. What I also learned was that diamonds also can withstand extremely high temperatures, too, though not quite as high as that substance. If I recall correctly, diamonds can withstand over 6,800º F.

Always have to add the footnote: “…that we know about.”

1 Like

No match for a scorned woman, though.

4 Likes

And tungsten melts at 6177°F, boils at 10,030 °F.

1 Like

The only aliens that exist are in movies and imaginations.

2 Likes

Even if you use the ten percent reduction formula,

Ignore this post - I missed the cancel spot.

Another example of technology not of this world…
One of my employees said she needs more micro SD cards…
1 terabyte cards, $200! 1 TERABYTE on a chip no bigger than 1/2 the size of your pinky finger nail!

2 Likes

Ok so here’s my concern, if I’m in fear of my life & I shoot ET afterwards turns out he was just phoning home will the USCCA protect me.

3 Likes

I’m not sure ET’s are protected under the law. So consider them like feral hogs or other exotics as in hunting. Open season and hunting at night with thermal or introduced illumination is permissible.

Wash hands if you touch them. If you thought the wuhan was bad, can you imagine the viruses on these things!

2 Likes

Don’t think the USCCA lawyers are gonna be able to help you out much when the mother ship shows up looking for their missing friend:)

Unless maybe @MikeBKY shows up with some of the heavy equipment he keeps sharing pictures of in the preferred and allowed weapons threads;)

3 Likes

We’ve confirmed that E.T. was a jedi, so I’d think twice before taking aim.

Maybe if he finally gets past practicing as an attorney. Just kidding mike…

1 Like

What if they are attractive and have fresh smelling breath? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes