My UFO Encounter

While gamboling in the woods one day, a saucer landed not more than ten feet from me in a clearing. As I tentatively approached it, a porthole swung open, and a long, spindly arm emerged, with its middle finger rudely extended in my direction, as a squeaky, metallic voice said, "This is for YOU, Kurt!’ The arm disappeared, the porthole swung shut, and the saucer zipped off. The story of my life? Go figure.

2 Likes

them UFO types is so antisocial now adays… sad… really… :grin: :grin: :grin:

1 Like

@KURT17 I figure you may have somehow caused a road rage along the path through woods that pissed off an ILLEGAL ALIEN! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

My reaction:

afinger

5 Likes

However, the alien may have been giving you respect. It may have been a salute! The voice may have been misunderstood because of a lack of ability to say the words properly through it’s alien vocal cords. When it comes to communicating with ALF’s (Alien Life Forms) one can never assume anything.

2 Likes

Here is why I do not believe your story. Their portholes don’t swing open or shut. They dissolve. If you are going to tell a true story about aliens, get it right. Also, do not leave out the probing.

1 Like

I saw some one night. Just lights, no probing…

2 Likes

Some say Biden might’ve been abducted and probed, but they inserted it too far or left it in too long - or both.

3 Likes

If there was an argument for what you were saying, and that we are ruled by lizard people, the state of the union address was all the proof I needed.

1 Like

It was taken from my crummy book - so much for “fun and humorous”.

1 Like