My UFO Encounter

While gamboling in the woods one day, a saucer landed not more than ten feet from me in a clearing. As I tentatively approached it, a porthole swung open, and a long, spindly arm emerged, with its middle finger rudely extended in my direction, as a squeaky, metallic voice said, "This is for YOU, Kurt!’ The arm disappeared, the porthole swung shut, and the saucer zipped off. The story of my life? Go figure.

2 Likes

them UFO types is so antisocial now adays… sad… really… :grin: :grin: :grin:

1 Like

@KURT17 I figure you may have somehow caused a road rage along the path through woods that pissed off an ILLEGAL ALIEN! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

My reaction:

afinger

5 Likes

However, the alien may have been giving you respect. It may have been a salute! The voice may have been misunderstood because of a lack of ability to say the words properly through it’s alien vocal cords. When it comes to communicating with ALF’s (Alien Life Forms) one can never assume anything.

2 Likes

Here is why I do not believe your story. Their portholes don’t swing open or shut. They dissolve. If you are going to tell a true story about aliens, get it right. Also, do not leave out the probing.

3 Likes

I saw some one night. Just lights, no probing…

3 Likes

Some say Biden might’ve been abducted and probed, but they inserted it too far or left it in too long - or both.

6 Likes

If there was an argument for what you were saying, and that we are ruled by lizard people, the state of the union address was all the proof I needed.

2 Likes

It was taken from my crummy book - so much for “fun and humorous”.

2 Likes

I had the beans. Not good for the air pack.
@Tom121 @KURT17 @Jerzees @Christopher_S1 @Lu-Can

3 Likes

We all joke around about it but I believe that there is overwhelming prof
That extraterrestrials have been on earth. To many things that humans could not have accomplished. If there are any holy men reading this ;
If I’m not mistaken there is something in ( your bible ) about none humans finding human females pleasurable and mating with them. Further more ; humans are a destructive infectious race no wonder extraterrestrials haven taken over this planet.
This are many opinions and these are mine. To cut it short, if anyone wants a to dispute my opinion ( talk to the hand )
PS: let’s not forget about multiple time dimensions.
That’s all folks…

2 Likes

I’ll make these points again. There IS evidence of alien activity on this planet, and it’s etched in stone. Sites like Tiahuanaco, Puma Punku, and now Gobekli Tepe bear this out. Tiahuanaco was built at an altitude far above the tree line, for example - how do you explain how it’s massive stones were quarried, moved, and so precisely fitted? I’ve always thought that the Egyptian, Aztec, and Incas were “turn-key” civilizations. The last discovery I heard about were tombs found in an ancient, abandoned salt mine in Jordan, with massive amounts of treasure - it sounds bogus, so who knows? We’re not getting the answers from down HERE, for sure.

2 Likes

Here’s a head-scratcher. Edgar Cayce predicted that a future study of the Sphynx in Giza would reveal a chamber under its left paw containing unknown knowledge. In 1993, a study sponsored by James Anthony West and headed by Dr. Robert Schock was made into a documentary film narrated by Charlton Heston. Schock’s use of ground-radar revealed a chamber under the Sphynx’s RIGHT paw, and the Egyptian government closed down all further studies at the site - no doubt through the authority of Dr. Sahi Hawass, the head of Egyptian Antiquities then, and a notorious claim-jumper regarding important discoveries. Any more news from this? Go figure.

3 Likes

The massive stones used at Stonehenge came from another area and had to be transported by sea. The list goes on. I’ve watched ancient aliens and they do make sense, so does gun smoke.
PS: what about structures that were built at the bottom of the sea before the sea covered them.
I hope I don’t dream about this when I’m sleepwalking ; must have good dreams. Bad enough walking around Bare ass ; nightmares are unacceptable.

1 Like

They had to’ve been built before major geographical changes - before the Flood written about in ancient accounts. Look up photos of crop circles, too - they’re too precise and intricate to be made by hoaxers. Animal thefts and mutilations is another subject that can drive you nuts for an answer. There’s evidence of SOME activity everywhere - another topic is the “mound-builders” - look at the Serpent Mound here in Ohio - 1,348 feet long. Very few are willing to risk reputations and careers to give us straight, logical answers.

1 Like

@Kurt17 >> For real ; how do you know for sure if you have been abducted :question:
I remember the past as clear as a bell but, it seems like i blinked my eye
and poof, here I am decades later. Could I have been in another time
Dimension :question:
I’m in a release program ; they let me out but ; I have to be back before dark. The only problem is sometimes I can’t remember how to get back
but it’s ok, I just shank my ankle Bracelet and they find me quickly and bring me back. Every time that happens they tell me I can’t go out anymore and, I promise I’ll be good and they keep letting me out. Maybe
They keep letting out for their job protection because of the job shortage.
PS: what ever happened there was a lot of sexual activity.I Really would like to go back ; but not to Jamaica.
IDK.

1 Like

Time has a linear function. Over our lifetimes, the days seem to blur into each other - especially during our working lives, when we’re doing the same things again and again according to a set schedule. It’s only when we witness some significant event or accomplish something out of the ordinary that we pause to reflect, and take stock of the time. A story goes that when Cleopatra took Caesar to Alexander’s tomb, he openly wept, thinking of Alexander’s conquests in his 30s compared to his in his 40s, now that he was an old man.

From the foreword to my crummy book: “After my tenure as the eighth dwarf, “Sleazy”, and the superhero, “Bladderman”, I found myself at a crossroad. I could sell everything I had and become a motorcycle derelict, or sell everything I had and become an axe-wielding fiend.” STOP RIGHT THERE - when was the last time you saw “derelict’, “wielding”, and “fiend” in one sentence? I decided to KEEP everything I had, and embrace my mediocrity.” Nyuk-nyuk-nyuk.

1 Like

Time is relative.

A one hour old baby waits an hour to be fed. A 100 year old man waits an hour for a train.
What seems like a half a lifetime for the baby is but a blink of an eye for the old man.

3 Likes