What modern day president would have handled this situation better than Trump?

Is there a different modern day president you would trust to handle riots, viral pandemics, hysterical media, economy, attempted coups all at the same time?
Most modern day presidents had a major situation on their plate. But few have had as much thrust upon them in such a limited time.

6 Likes

I find it difficult to seriously play “what if” games with presidents. Obama is the only president who served with similar technologies and international actors in similar stances, but he didn’t have the pandemic. He is also a Democrat, not a Republican, so the administrative infrastructure was either more or less aligned with him, depending on your viewpoint.

Woodrow Wilson was president during the Spanish flu pandemic, but comparing Trump to him is like comparing Wilson to James Monroe. A century is too long a time to allow a fair comparison.

14 Likes

What I am going to add to this conversation is what Trump has not done. He is the only person, only president, potential presidential candidate, etc to resist temptation. What temptation am I referring to? In a pandemic-type situation, couple that with all the civil unrest, the temptation is to create a massive power grab to vastly expand federal government power and reach, and thus far, Trump has done an amazing job in resisting this temptation, far better than any career politician.

21 Likes

Kudos to that, that’s why my wife won’t let me be president!

6 Likes

I’m going with Ronald Reagan because people in other countries feared him. I believe he would’ve handled this situation from the get go. If he realized that China was responsible for the spread of that virus he definitely would have done something.

8 Likes

I think the word “respected” would be more accurate, but I’m sure there was an element of fear in some quarters.

7 Likes

I’m going to have to go with both, serving under President Reagan was both, “Peace through strength”! I still believe that?

6 Likes

I would go with either of the Roosevelt’s.

3 Likes

In my humble opinion, putting modern resources & technology aside, I admire the common sense of Harry Truman & the backbone of both T.Roosevelt & R. Reagan, Of the three, I would pick Truman to manage this pandemic.

3 Likes

I think Ronaldus Maximus gets my vote as well. I will say that I never felt more patriotic than after listening to George W after 9/11.
I thought they both did a great job.

4 Likes

I think Trump is doing alright since congress is against everything he does.

5 Likes

I used to think George W was a good president but later on found out that he was part of the deep state. He was head of the CIA and was responsible for the shooting of JFK at that time, because JFK was the first president to stand up against the establishment, which was the original name for the Deep state.
Don’t you think it seems strange how he was against Trump, and how he got upset when Trump said he wanted the records of JFK to be released? And what happened then? George W died. His heart most likely couldn’t take the thought of being found out he was in charge of the killing of a great president.
He also had given land grants here in the US to a lot of the oil owners from Saudi Arabia, because we were buying so much oil from them and they were afraid they would run out of it.
As far as this fake pandemic goes, it is another very sick boy from the deep state 2 critically wound many people around the world. The Illuminati does not care how many people died because they see the world as being grossly overpopulated and they feel it should be for them to use at their discretion.
If you don’t believe in the Illuminati, look up vigilantcitizen.com and search for the story behind the largest airport in Colorado, as well as the tall Stone formation in South Carolina. both of them are authored by the Illuminati.
I was a nurse’s aide for 40 years in the Northeast and learned a lot by working for doctors as well as with them in their homes when they retired and needed help. One doctor in particular who was born in the 1890s, was very against the CDC and FDA and big Pharma. He always said too much of something is very bad including conglomerates the act like the government. He said whenever pharmaceutical companies with send their salesman to his office he would send them packing because he did not believe in prescribing drugs for people. He was homeopathic and psychiatrique in treatment for his patients. He called the salesmen carpetbaggers.
So when this whole thing started in February and then sanctions were talked about, I stayed home for two days to do research on everything.

1. The report that this so-called virus caused sudden lung damage I knew was false immediately, because no virus or disease can do anything like that. That type of an injury to the lungs can only be done by a chemical. So when I Googled “cause of sudden lung damage”, the socially defined answer I got was chemical pneumonia.
    Ammonia is just one example of a chemical that causes irreparable damage to lungs and has to be used in a well-ventilated area.
  2. I also know that the animal kingdom and their diseases and problems do not cross over into human kind, because that is how God created living things. For example a man can live in the woods with animals all his life and never get a disease that an animal should have if the animal should acquire one, so the only way animals can be toxic to humans is if there bodies AR experimented on and the research done produces toxins that can then be turned on either other animals or people.
    This is exactly what is done with plants or other living organisms of God’s creation; big Pharma researchers take plants that God created for man’s own use that have healing qualities and they experiment on them and come up with a deadly weapon called a pharmaceutical drug, so they feel that they have homogenized this element for a specific target of the disease or other malady of mankind or animals.
    When I did Research into other deadly diseases that molested as pandemics or not, such as bubonic plague, MERS, SARS, Ebola, AIDS, H1 N1, scarlet fever, measles, mumps, Etc, most of them originated in China.
    China has always wanted world domination and they proof with their own people how they don’t care how many people die. China is a monster just like Hitler was.
    They have been creating monstrous illnesses 4 at least a hundred years.
    Any sickness or malady that is Created from animals is called a Coronavirus. And the average flus every year are created from birds, hence they are called the bird flu or the avian flu.
    It’s also not normal that we should get sick from birds, except if you have a bird living in your house, or even lizards snakes or rats that you have as pets, since none of these animals were created to be in a fish tank or in a Birdcage because they’re meant to be free roaming, you can get diseases from them which have to do with some type of bronchial irritation or if they bite you.
    So therefore, this supposed pandemic was first called a coronavirus, and the researchers around the world had already known it since last year and had dubbed it SARS 2. They had already characterized it as a mild flu that would respond to antibiotics.
    Soon after that it was then called covid-19, which opened my eyes to the fact that this sounds like the name that would be given to a chemical.
    And then to blow my mind, a friend of mine texted me a picture of a train tanker car that had covid-19 painted on it just like they paint the names of chemicals and all on these train cars!
    As a Rideshare driver, in the very beginning I would ask my Riders what they thought about what was going on and every single one of them was suspicious! Later when this train car picture came out, many people had already seen it and this one girl was very excited to tell me that her friend took the picture! I asked where it was taken? She said in Gentilly (which is an area outside of this city)!
    So my next question was answered when I remembered seeing crop duster planes over that same area sometimes very early in the morning shooting out chemtrails!
    I would discuss this with my passengers and they all have said they seen the crop-dusting planes and they’ve also seen many Chemtrails in the sky!
    Another Rider who moved here from the Northeast said that she had found out that the airliners are actually doing Chemtrails, being paid by the CDC, because they weren’t making a good profit and in order to do so they would have had to charge a lot more for tickets, and no one would buy these tickets then. So the way they supplement their income is doing chemtrails.
    That very day I saw an airliner so high up in the sky you could barely see a minuscule point of the nose of the plane flying and doing a giant x with the chemtrail over the nearby airport.
    This was 6:30 in the evening and because of the sanctions going on the last plane flying out of the airport was 5 p.m.
    The pilot shut off the camera Trail to redo the x lines when they were getting fat and bumpy. Every time he’d get to the end of the very long line heat shut off the chemtrail and go to the other side and recreate the other side of the X.
    Since this time I have seen other Pilots doing this sometimes even in broad daylight, which means they’re getting paid to fly that empty plane or maybe with other pilots on it to teach them how to do it, or maybe even with a group of Pharmaceutical heads or other Illuminati brain people, Just for Laughs on their part!
    As the saying goes, They’re laughing all the way to the bank!
    They have created this monstrous attack on the world’s humans all at once, to fumigate us like we are bugs in their eyes and they just want us gone!
    The people who refuse to believe any of this are mostly the young white Millennials, who insist that no one would ever do anything like this! When I have people like that in my car I don’t further the discussion. Some people just aren’t getting it!
    This Illuminati / deep state/ Pentagon group have created a sick atmosphere to watch people drop like flies, and wearing a mask will not help if you breathe in chemicals, but to them it is a sign that you are submitting to their pandemic!
    I also noticed in the evening and so many other people did too that after dark sometimes as late as 11 p.m., an airliner would fly very low across the city from the airport and I told all my Riders that when they see days where there is lots of chemtrails in the sky stay inside as much as possible and cover up your air conditioners because they can bring in chemicals, and also stay indoors till maybe 10 a.m. till all of the “dust settles”.
    Since I used to work in a water testing company up north, I learned the best possible ways for simply filtering water oh, and I knew this would also work with the air oh, of course not with every single thing but with a lot of things. That is activated charcoal, and it can be just like what is used in fish tanks to filter the water.
    During sanctioning of course a lot of stores were closed or things were limited and I went out and bought a big jug of the loose carbon that is in fish tank filters. I also bought those plain scrubbies for washing dishes or pots and pans, that are commonly sold as a green pad, and then a children’s bath mitt that is adorable construction and fabric.
    The scouring pads can be glued together like a pocket put the carbon or charcoal inside of it and then glue it shut at the top. Right there you have three filters. When that gets put inside of the bath mitt now you have five filters. That fits over most people’s noses and mouths and if you use a folded bandana to hold that over your face you now have seven filters. It is a basic way to make a more concise filter to be used in an emergency, but is not as good as a gas mask, which I feel everyone should invest in.
    I actually had to use it one night! I came home from a courier job and the highway was blocked because the police were doing some kind of an exercise. They were dressed in black and they were using about five police cars and a helicopter. When they finished their exercise they moved to the other side of the highway and left us passed through. There was no ambulances no tow trucks they were just doing something which felt to me that it was not good.
    Looking back on it I believe they were spraying this chemical around because when I got home I felt lights something weird was in the air. And I remembered that I had heard a report that this covid-19 is like an aerosol and can get on your clothes when you’re Outdoors so when you come home you should take your clothes off and launder them.
    So I believe whatever they were doing it got inside my car even though I had my AC on and have the inside air button only on closing out any outside air.
    I also felt like there was a little pencil point which suddenly appeared in the back of my throat and it seemed like it was aiming to go down into my lungs and I immediately started coughing and ran to the bathroom and as I’m coughing and trying to not breathe this object in which seemed like it was a gaseous element, I filled a cup with warm water dump some salt in it and kept gargling until the cup was empty. I realized it was not in my throat any longer. But it was a very scary thing because I immediately realized that’s what could go into your lungs and cause sudden damage!
    They are still felt weird around me and I wasn’t thinking about taking off my clothes and putting them in a bucket of water or anything like that, so I believe that what was wrong in my apartment was what was on my clothes.
    I grabbed the filter and put it inside the bath mitt and held it over my face and I was able to breathe and everything was good as long as it was over my face. But then I realized if I fall asleep whatever this is I’m going to breathe it in, so I turned on my bathroom fan left it on all night and within about an hour as I kept testing the air I was finally okay to go to sleep.
    And the second experience I’ve had with this is coming home one night I don’t remember what time it was but it was maybe 12 or 1 a.m., and we have no trees or overhang or wires or anything around our parking lot. I got out of my car started walking and it was like a drop of water came down and went in my shirt. I thought it was strange and wondered where it came from but it must have been from the clouds? I wiped it away or so I thought I did, and went in the apartment and about 5 or so minutes later felt like gooeyness where it had landed. When I looked in the mirror I saw a chemical burn that was like the size of a quarter! It had no smell and I had no pain but yet it was inflicting damage on my skin! I took a cotton pad and put witch hazel on it and kept it there and after using this for a day it was finally gone. I knew this is the same thing that would go into your lungs and cause lung damage!
    This ■■■■ is real! It’s not a pandemic of a virus, it is a dowsing of a chemical on human kind around the world!
    Another one of my Riders told me that her friend moved to Australia three years ago and the Australian government told everybody to buy gas masks!
    So immediately I remembered when Australia was burning last year and the Australian government says somebody set this! Now I figured that one out! Because the Australian government did not want to go along with this planned shutdown of the world, these people in charge of this merciless killing, decided to try to burn Australia and get rid of them because they weren’t going along with this plan shut down and dousing of their people.
  3. And this leads me to Hitler. Take the time to go onto YouTube and look for the book report video, because there is several videos about the subject but the specific one has a picture of the book on the title of the video. The book cover has a swastika on the front and the book is called “Operation Paperclip”.
    This woman has written several books now on things that happen and have happened inside the Deep state and the organization that is the head of this, is really, in my eyes, the fourth branch of the u.s. government. It is the Pentagon. I don’t know how many presidents know what goes on inside that organization, but this book will explain everything to you and it will open your mind to exactly why we are where we are today with the Deep state.
    JFK, Reagan and now Trump have all been against the establishment / deep state, but Trump has done the most and said the most against it.
    JFK’s bullet killed him, and Reagan’s missed his heart by 1 inch.
    They all knew they couldn’t kill trump it would have been too obvious so they’ve been shooting their nasty hate bullets at him since before he even took office. And their bullets come in many ways which I don’t have to explain here.
    Man-made pandemics are a form of population control. Also if somebody gets a cold, they’re not going to get the same cold in 7 months. Your body builds immunity up to it.
    But if chemicals are put on people or in the atmosphere, this can be repeated many times and you’re never going to build an immunity up to it. And they will kill people.
    As a professional driver and a courier I get all over the South east. Last year I began noticing weird things going on along highways as I traveled.
    I saw police officers wearing black uniforms doing certain exercises, being in groups and doing something, and I realized when officers wear black that is a sign of a police state. It seemed to me that they were getting ready for some type of civil unrest.
    I also noticed there were Gates installed at some highways so that when the gates will be closed people wouldn’t be able to get onto the highways. It seemed like they were getting ready for some type of a lockdown.
    I also noticed a lot more cell phone towers going up and some clothes together which is odd, and then I noticed super tall poles that had a circle of Lights at the top with a type of cap over top which was smaller than the light circle itself, with space under it. I began to wonder if this is and Outlet for 5G to be showered down on humans as they pass under it in their vehicles? If so, this could have a disastrous effect and cause accidents. It’s supposedly affects people with pacemakers and can also disrupt brain waves, causing people to feel light headed or other unsafe ways.
    I noticed also that there’s been a great clearing of trees on the sides of some highways so they thin them out so that there is Clear Vision into the land areas and also on to the highways.
    I noticed a lot of highways were putting up electronic message boards, which I thought would be for announcements of accidents ahead or road closures. But what I have seen them being used for now is constant irritating brainwashing messages about covid-19. So I’ve realized that it is a way to force people to pay attention to the Panic inducing fear spreading messages so they can control people.
  4. I’ve noticed beautiful palm trees at least three varieties of them have all been dying and it started out an appearance soon after all of this sanctioning started and I’ve seen so many Chemtrails in the sky, that it first the leaves of the palm trees had a wet look to them and the leaves wood curl and start wilting and now they’re all dying the leaves are brown! I’ve also noticed some of the Hardy tropical plants here on the ground that have been dying! And now when you go back to the Operation Paperclip and tie in sarin gas with agent orange, I think you will get my drift.
  5. I saw a video of one of Trump’s advisors speaking back in February I believe, and he said something about a planned event while he was speaking. Trump immediately heard what he said and said to him allowed why didn’t they tell us? I knew all along that Trump did not know about any of this. There is deep State people that work with Trump, people that he trusts but people that have sold out to the Deep State out of fear. I wish we could get the message to Trump that this is chemical poisoning and we need to take it seriously for our own Futures and the futures of our children!
1 Like

Are you referring to George HW Bush? HW Bush was Director of the CIA from January 1976 to January 1977, not during the time Kennedy was assassinated in 1963.

5 Likes

And W is still alive.

2 Likes

I feel the same way too. I know what all of this pandemic is about. It is too get us the general public to go to a cashless society. It has been planned from long ago. I still believe CASH is KING and feel that a digital monetary system be here before we know it. The Federal Reserve wants to know where every dollar is. What to know everything you buy and sell. we are liken to puppets and artificial Intelligence will take over the system. Wait, don’y just take my word for it, investigate this plan for yourself.

3 Likes

The-Simpsons-Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Donald-Trump-President-White-House-710025

3 Likes

“W” turned out to be against Donald John Trump. As far as i am concerned he should have kept his mouth shut , but he is just like the Deep State that is run by O’ZERO & Soros. The Clinton’s too. My money is on Trump and I will vote for him again if these idiots in the Senate don’t IMPEACH A PRIVATE CITIZEN. Total waste of $ that is ours in the form of TAXES. Get it???

1 Like

What do you mean by 'get it?"
Of course W was against Trump. GWB is a gentleman and a statesman. Although Trump got a lot of good stuff done, at the end of the day, he shows too many examples of being a bully and an **hole. Trump also beat the crap out of his brother at the primaries in '16. I’d still vote for Trump before any dem, but I really really really hope it doesn’t come down to that.
This country is divided by ideas, and I don’t think you win those long term battles with a personality like Trump.

1 Like

Sorry, but every one has an opinion and i like mine. When i said “get it”, i mean the Senate Trying to impeach a private citizen. I hope this clears things up for you. That is Unconstitutional. You do realize that don’t you?

1 Like

Elbert, I’ve read arguments that side each way on this issue, but I agree with your opinion that it is unconstitutional. That said, I’m not a lawyer; more importantly, I’m not a US Congressman or Senator.
They’re the only people whose opinion seems to matter on this right now. They will do like they always do–whatever suits them best.
This is simply partisan politics–to be expected.

1 Like