The Jab, glad I didn’t

This goes along with the story I saw about a doctor saying MRNA shots should be illegal.

7 Likes

I’m not a big fan of the Gateway pundit as a source but their primary source appears to be a ScineceDirect linked article. They have a very solid reputation for posting legitimate science articles. I didn’t read the gateway article so cannot comment on it. I did read the paper and it seems to be legit and full of very concerning data. Though as with most studies the data set is limited.

I am also glad I did not get this vaccine. It was an unprecedentedly dangerous experiment with new and unproven technologies that ignored almost all of the usual safety protocols. That was followed by massive government propaganda and coercion to force the majority of the population into being lab rats. It set an incredibly dangerous precedent that unfortunately will almost certainly be used again in the future.

I will refrain from mentioning who was, and still is, proudly responsible for Opperation Warp Speed being able to bypass all those safety protocols;/

7 Likes

True or not, I fall on the true side, it adds to the momentum of citizen disbelief in government agencies and mandates. What concerns me is, someday there may be a real need for drastic action and Joe Q. Sixpack will ignore it.

8 Likes

This is my biggest concern as well. All the propaganda, mandates, misinformation and inept directives the government and parts of the medical community subjected us to with Covid have irreparably harmed their reputations. There are going to now be a whole lot more people ignoring government recommendations when much more serious threats eventually come along.

6 Likes

Wait! Didn’t we watch all of our Democrat 'Leaders" take the jab on TV???

6 Likes

Yes, like extremely valuable and scientific recommendations on eating crickets, avoiding disinformation or safety from scary people (like Catholics or veterans).

4 Likes

just a point of information, we lost 64 feeder pigs and 1 sow miscarried
due to an employee at the local market sheading the vax on to strawberries
he was sorting . we would get the discards from the produce room for feed. about a pickup truck load on Tuesdays. the worker was coughing and sweating on the strawberries that were being sorted. At that point of the covid debacle we didn’t know this was possible.
makes me wonder how many women miscarried from the produce

3 Likes

MSM gave the appearance that this was the case. I strongly suspect smoke and mirrors.

1 Like

As they say, garbage in, garbage out. President Trump isn’t a scientist, and he sure as hell didn’t know the deapths of incompetance of the advisors in his own administration. He relied on those more knowledgeabe than he in the field, not knowing they had been transformed into bureaucrats of the machine long before. Ultimately, the blame buck will stop with him in the eyes of his detractors, and that is to be expected. It makes me wonder how far down the rabbit hole we would have been with biden at the helm. If history is any indication, you WOULD HAVE already had the jab.

2 Likes

Moderna annual revenue. Any more questions as to why we were lied to about the shot, and who is really “calling the shots?”

9 Likes

Wait, are you saying these “vaccines” were all about the money? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Next we’ll hear that certain politicians (including dr. fakey) profited greatly from this money making scam also. At taxpayer expense!!

7 Likes

Many of us mere commoners without scientific backgrounds were able to recognize the massive amounts of incompetence within the first few months of the pandemic response. Trump on many occasions has said he only picks the best people to work for him. The incompetence of the advisors in his administration is all on him whether he picked them himself or allowed others to choose them for him.

I don’t care if the people in charge know everything. But they have to be able to recognize and admit what they don’t know and they need to surround themselves with the right people to get them real and honest information. They can’t afford to surround themselves with ego massaging yes men and women.

Based on the swamp rats he choose to fill his administration with and the lack of accountability he has accepted for his own actions I just don’t have the faith that everyone else here seems to that he is capable of doing the job to the level it needs to be done. Which seems to be par for the course these days as the elections have become a popularity contest (or vote for the least unpopular person in these last couple of elections) instead of a search for candidates who are actually qualified and morally capable of doing the job.

1 Like

The Biden Administration is exactly what you just described. Do I need to remind you of suitcases being taken from airports by the Cabinet level official…

5 Likes

At least iirc, Trump didn’t mandate the vax. Biden did. Quite glad I got retired joes first day as “leader”.

2 Likes

5 Likes

I didn’t get the jab either.

3 Likes

President Trump offered alternate medicine and that angered the Cash Cows at Big Pharma and the lobbyists. The last vaccine I received was at the VA for the flu as I volunteered in Hospice and the vaccine was mandated for me to come in to volunteer on the Hospice floor as the goverment told me that most patients get sick from victors. This is the Hospice Unit.
I lined up for the vaccine (Flu) 2016 . Military style administration right into my bursa sac that took down my shoulder instantly ! Ouch!
For two years, physical therapy and finally shoulder surgery with additional physical therapy. I am considered a 1% case by the CDC for bad reactions to vaccines.
I sued the CDC and won! The CDC paid for all medical expenses and One hundred and fifteen thousand dollars in damages.
I was no longer allowed on the Hospice Unit floor at the VA. How sad is that…?
Wrapping this up, when the Covid19 vaccines were mandated I received a letter that in order for me to receive any vaccine I would need permission from my internal physician! Bottom line the CDC did not want me to sue again.
For the record I have never had Covid ! The flu , not in many years.

6 Likes

Not everything is about the money! Some scientists are driven by curiosity, like, if they violate US Law and Nuremberg Codes, and millions would die as a result, what are the consequences?

1 Like

Completely agree there. It has been a long time since we have had an honest, knowledgeable, non corrupt administration running this circus.

4 Likes

Yep THAT Cabinet Level Official.

1 Like