Stand with Ukraine

This Week with Gosar

Top Stories - Washington, DC

America First Means No More Pointless Foreign Wars

This week, I voted against sending an additional $40 billion to Ukraine and let me explain why.

First. I have maintained from the start that we have no business getting involved in another war. I want peace in that region. Spending $40 billion to fund the Ukraine war machine is pointless and will lead to more death and destruction.

Ukraine is not our ally. The Zelensky regime is an autocratic dictatorship that was illegally installed by a coup in 2014. It promotes far left ideology and is at the source of Biden corruption scandals. Ukraine militia killed over 14,000 Russians prior to the Russian invasion. Ukraine also cut off all water to the Crimean Peninsula in an effort to starve people. Russia is not our enemy.

Total No. of U.S. deaths caused by Russia in 2021: 0

Total No. of U.S. deaths caused by Mexican fentanyl in 2021: 105,000

With these votes to “support” Ukraine with your tax money, members of Congress are walking us into a war. We don’t need another 20-year trillion-dollar war. We just lost a humiliating defeat to sandal wearing goat herders in Afghanistan.

We have no business in Ukraine. It’s not our fight. I refuse to let us get dragged into it.

Further. Earlier this year, Congress already approved over $13 billion in spending for Ukraine. This new $40 billion spending spree takes money away from the priorities of the American people and recklessly sends our taxpayer dollars to a foreign nation without any accountability.

At a time when America is struggling with 8.3% Bidenflation, $30 trillion debt and an invasion along our southern border, forking over another $40 billion dollars to Ukraine is criminal.

Sadly, the Biden Regime prioritizes every other country before it even thinks about our own – that is the definition of America Last.

It wasn’t that long ago with democrats nickel and dimed President Trump on wall funding claiming $8 billion was too much to spend to secure our porous southern border. But Ukraine? Open the money spigot! Once again, there were no hearings held and no debate before congress approved this spending. There are no spending offsets, no accountability for where each dollar will be spent, and no guarantees for equal contributions from European neighbors.

Additionally, the aid package only lasts through September of this year, meaning Congress will no doubt be voting once again to give billions more to Ukraine. I won’t support spending a dime until the long list of problems here at home are solved.

2 Likes

yes… we do have business in Ukraine. There is so much gas and oil… :thinking:
But… looking from human’s perspective… I know it’s weird, these days everything is calculated in $$$… so from humans perspective we shouldn’t sit at watch that war in TV.

We don’t send US troops there, we send virtual values which can be $40B, $200M, $1 or 1 cent… doesn’t matter.

I don’t want any war, but once it is present we cannot stand and watch. Now it’s Ukraine, tomorrow it might be Poland. Germany should be safe… these countries were always “friends”.

My only concern is, why we had to officially say how much money we are gonna spend. The same was with Mig29 fighter aircrafts that Poland could give to Ukraine in March. Too much talking never brings any good. Instead of helping we just talk, think, pretend. People are dying there, not because Ukraine’s regime or ideology… they are dying because some moron wanted them to die.
Have you ever thought about this war from Russian soldiers perspective? Do you know what these young, experienced and completely unprepared to any fight people think about that war?
Do you realize how many civilians were shot in cold blood. Russian military first talk with civilians ask for food, water, cigarettes; or allow to evacuate… and then shoot them once they are at open area.
This war has no any sense in civilized XXI Century World.
There is no way I would even think about not helping people who are being terminated because of somebody’s sick ideas. (Oops doesn’t it look similar to 1930’s) :thinking:

3 Likes

So you are saying it was OK for the Ukraine Militia to murder 14000 Russians before the war? It was also OK to cut off all water to Crimea? It was also OK that Zelinski was not elected but installed by a coup? Why are you believing propaganda from a news media that does not know what truth is?

And you know the truth… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Yesterday you posted that you didn’t know what was going on…

1 Like

Be careful when you say “murder”. Some of these Russians were busy flying Su25 attack jets, others operating their howitzers, in other words, they were combatants. I think pre-February score in Ukraine vs pro-Russian separatists’ games was close to even.
What do you say to combatants in a civil war? Plague on both your houses?

1 Like

Please read Putin’s article, he wrote in 2021. Hopefully you will understand his idea of Mather Russia.

Article by Vladimir Putin ”On the Historical Unity of Russians and Ukrainians“ • President of Russia

Please don’t be deceived by his words… but it’s god to know what he is capable of.

3 Likes

I got Gosar’s email this morning. I trust him as a source more than MSNBC.

2 Likes

I’ve got refugee Family living in my Mother’s house in Krakow.
I trust them as a source more than any politician.

6 Likes

Capable of horse riding, playing hockey, taming tigers, archeologist, history professor now. A Renaissance man, LOL.

Thug and clown, more like.

3 Likes

I am not pro Russia or pro Ukraine but there is more going on than we are being told about. Unfortunately when the politicians play their power games the citizens always get hurt. Us included. Wealthy USA citizens are buying citizenship in other countries so they have a place to flee. Bunker sales are way up and expensive. Money people are hedging their bets and looking for escape routes. The signs say we are in trouble so be prepared.

3 Likes

There’s a lot of information or should I say misinformation about the War, the reason of that War and who is right and who is wrong in that War.
We don’t need to be pro Russian nor pro Ukrainian, this conflict shouldn’t bother us so much… Each side fights for it’s own business. Russia is doing everything to keep Ukraine as a part of Big Mother Russia (known also as Soviet Union) - breaking every single agreement signed in 1990s, sending agents to destabilize live there.
Ukraine wanted to be a part of Europe, but being politically weak struggled with Russian influence…till 2014.

Looks like we have the final episode of long lasting “silent” conflict. It is not silent anymore and unfortunately it became a genocide… which shouldn’t happen in civilized World.

Yes, I stand with Ukraine, because they deserve to be a independent Country, like few others who got lucky not being so close to Russia.

2 Likes

It’s not the United States position to be a global police force. Especially when she can’t even take care of herself. I am also not Pro Russia or Pro Ukraine. I am pro nationalism and think a global police force is a step closer to globalism. This is a consolidation of power when power should be spread as thin as possible. Russia will never defeat Ukraine. It will be an endless war much like the one The United States just retreated from in the middle east. We need not involve ourselves as we are in no position to.

2 Likes

You state you are for nationalism not globalism… Do you drive a car that was manufactured within the last 30 years; 40% of Palladium comes from Russia. Do you use a computer; 70% of neon comes from Ukraine. That is just 2 examples, think about that…

1 Like

And that it exactly why we need to bring all manufacturing back to the U.S. and the reason we are in the trouble we are in. It’s all about the $$$…

3 Likes

I agree… But how realistic is that? Some raw materials are just not available, or very limited here in the states…

1 Like

Yes, my car was manufactured in the USA made with parts from thousands of companies from thousands of countries all over the world. That has nothing to do with the war between Russia and Ukraine and the involvement of this country in that war. I’m sure their are small parts in my car from both countries. As far as raw materials this country has more Precious metals in its ground than most countries we just don’t mine it because it’s cheaper to get those materials from other countries and makes more sense to conserve those raw materials like oil and precious metals for a time when there aren’t any in other countries maximizing the value of the raw materials this country naturally has. None of what you said speaks to why we should consider ourselves or anyone a global police. We should resist any entity that would consider themselves a global police.

Here is the problem.
The Ukraine government is far left wing and was installed by a coup.
Our present government is far left wing and was installed by a coup called voter fraud.
The Idiot in Chief is bragging about how we have aided Ukraine and top administration officials are saying we are at war with Russia. We are in an undeclared and illegal war with a Nuclear Power for no good reason except an illegal pro left government helping another illegal pro left government.
Biden has also declared that MAGA is the #1 Terrorist Organization in the USA because MAGA wont support him and his lunatic programs. Biden has also created an Office of Disinformation (Censorship). Biden is also pushing radical gun control. Liberals are calling for violence against conservative members of the the Supreme Court. They have published the home addresses of the Justices and their families.
This is the government the Founding Fathers warned us about and why they wrote the 2nd Amendment.

3 Likes

I came across this web page, from 3 years ago. $5b, not $40b, with good economy, with relative peace in the world.
I will remember their real priorities, come November, LOL.

Just interesting analysis of ongoing events.

2 Likes

Rubbish.

Rubbish.

If you want to go stand with a criminal who fronts a nazi military, you go right ahead. Please dont drag ignorant americans into your delusion. Ukraine is one giant RICO. Yes, the people are suffering…but they will always be suffering because their lives have been pledged to the globalists by their “president” who was long ago bought by said globalists.
NATO has pledged to continue to supply weapons until the very last Ukrainian is dead. If you want your legacy to be helping kill them, let it be yours and yours alone.
You have been conned by a news media who are in on it…
Ask yourself why the biden regime has committed a full 50% of our battle ready Airborne and Marines, while committing our national guard to Taiwan. Ask yourself if america can persist in a 2 front world war. Then ask yourself if youd rather die fighting for ukraine, or here protecting your own country.
Ill eagerly await your response.