Attention All RE: UNIVERSAL BACKGROUND CHECKS AND PASSING RED FLAG LAWS

Please go to www.gunowners.org
sign the letter, it’s very easy to find.
Ivanka Trump is campaigning Senators to press on for UNIVERSAL BACKGROUND CHECKS AND PASSING RED FLAG LAWS. She’s part of the Swamp we voted against so do what you will but if you love your Second Amendment please sign this pre configured letter and tell your friends as well. This is @Robert8

1 Like

Done :white_check_mark: my fellow Illinoisan.

2 Likes

Done! Another supporter heard from!

2 Likes

Amen Chet my good friend. I hope we can meet up next IGOLD

2 Likes

Done, Michigan heard from.

2 Likes

Amen @Spence. The Chicago way,
Vote early and vote often. Just kidding :laughing:

2 Likes

Done. I hope they read this stuff.

2 Likes

Done… Lets hope he listens.

2 Likes

I just got an auto-reply from Debbie “Stab-me-nows” office saying they don’t recognize my address as a Michigan address. Hmm…either discriminating against us Yoopers again, or because it’s a pro-gun message, either way it smells like BS.

2 Likes

Thanks Greg

1 Like

Done. NH has been heard from.

2 Likes

I have never heard that one before. I have heard of her, but I don’t know why she claims you’re not a Michigan resident. Oh well Thanks for trying Spence

1 Like

Thank you Mike

1 Like

She has a long history of ignoring Michigan’s Upper Peninsula and ignoring the wishes of her constituents, hence the “Stab-me-now” nickname. The truth of the matter is that with only 3% of the states population, the Upper Peninsula is pretty much always ignored until they want to press more legislation on us.

3 Likes

Oh Spence @Spence I did not know, I am very sorry Sir. Even mine Durbin and Duckworth acknowledges us here in the People’s Republic of Illinois even if they disagree. I’m very sorry

1 Like

Or also they love the upper when they are about to Jack your taxes

2 Likes

Done.:fountain_pen::heavy_check_mark:

2 Likes

Thank you Dave every letter counts
@David38

1 Like

They do, they notice. They might say differently but in the end politicians always know where there bread is buttered.

1 Like

Already done :muscle:

2 Likes