Attention All RE: UNIVERSAL BACKGROUND CHECKS AND PASSING RED FLAG LAWS

Thank You Jerzy

1 Like

I’ve addressed this already with letters to both my state and national senators and rep’s, the Gov and the POTUS.

I don’t know how much of an impact we can make but the more of us the louder our voices are.

4 Likes

@WildRose. You are very correct Charles, we all come to play here and not going to let our creepy politicians off the hook when they give us their cheesy slogans and are outright lying about what they are or aren’t willing to do. Again Thank you.

2 Likes

Completed in PA

@ThatSoccerDude Thank You Steve

1 Like

Done. California is now represented. Cheers!

1 Like

Great job keep up the good work

Do you use wifi with vpn. It could show no location or places outside of your home state?

Michigan is going to leave an impression on them sooner or later! I just spoke up also, from Oakland County, Michigan.

1 Like

Excuse my ignorance Ron, What is a VPN ? I never heard of VPN

VPN=Virtual Private Network. It masks your IP address to keep others from identifying you.

1 Like

I see I got it now. Like an unlisted phone number of sorts. Very clever.

Thank You for explaining

Done. Both senators and representative.

1 Like

Thank you John for

If you send an email to congress and they are checking your location to be sure you are in their district. It will not show your real location.
A vpn will make your phone safe on wifi from hackers. It will make your phone appear it is in different countries. Vpn is a virtual protected network.

So is the vpn something you can download from the iPhone app section? And do you know if it would be compatible with Xfinity/Comcast and Verizon wireless? Or would I just need to experiment? I’m really sorry this is all new to me completely new

When I send mail to Durbin and Duckworth they have me on file already and my new congressman I cannot remember his name at the moment.

Ok sorry Ron, I found in my App Store

Very sorry to bother you. Thank You

Done, North Carolina represented!!