Scammers? -- NOT a scam

Have you signed your name to oppose anti-gun David Chipman’s nomination to lead the ATF? We need to take action immediately. Chip in $1 or more to add your name: Donate to U.S. Concealed Carry Association for Saving Lives today! -USCCA-FSL

Msg&data rates may apply. Text ‘STOP’ to quit.

This is what they sent me. I don’t know if it legate or not. Please let me know if it is

5 Likes

Hi @JohnnyLee - that was from the USCCA FSL. I did add the NOT a scam to your title to make sure there was no confusion.

Thanks for verifying!

9 Likes

I been getting a lot of scammers. Thank you.

5 Likes

I got to go back and forth with Blumenthal on this one free of charge. Found USCCA a bit late to the chipman party. Cruz and company already have prefiled impeachment proceedings against chipman, and the Dems acknowledge they don’t have "the numbers’ to confirm his appointment.
Wish these pro 2a groups would consolidate their resources. United we stand and all that.

9 Likes

Definitely agree.

43 Amicus briefs to SCOTUS and some are joint briefs by several pro 2A organizations!

7 Likes

The USCCA For Saving Lives, the USCCA and Delta Defense are NOT part of the same organization. Delta Defense, LLC is a significant donor to the USCCA For Saving Lives through both monetary and in-kind donations because the mission of the USCCA-For Saving Lives Super Pac closely aligns with and supports the overall mission of the USCCA, which is to help Americans avoid danger, save lives and keep their families safe.

5 Likes

@George98 @Dawn >> How to not get advertisements on my [ CELL PHONE ] :question::question::question::question:
Confusing >> who’s on 1st. who’s on 2nd.
Also who exactly has access to our email address besides USCCA :question:

2 Likes

USCCA membership fees support the USCCA memberships including training (the Protector Academy, online training series, legal seminars), education (the award-winning Concealed Carry Magazine, USCCA Blogs, Guides and videos), and self-defense liability insurance.

Membership fees also include 24/7 Customer Service support. Delta Defense’s (the service provider for the USCCA) award-winning Customer Service Teams help USCCA members through thousands of phone calls, emails, and chats every week and the 24/7 Critical Response Team.

You can see an overview on your USCCA dashboard here: https://my.usconcealedcarry.com/benefits

What app are you seeing the advertising in?

Getting ( Text Messages on cell phone ) never gave permission for that.[quote=“Dawn, post:9, topic:75058, full:true”]
USCCA membership fees support the USCCA memberships including training (the Protector Academy, online training series, legal seminars), education (the award-winning Concealed Carry Magazine, USCCA Blogs, Guides and videos), and self-defense liability insurance.

Membership fees also include 24/7 Customer Service support. Delta Defense’s (the service provider for the USCCA) award-winning Customer Service Teams help USCCA members through thousands of phone calls, emails, and chats every week and the 24/7 Critical Response Team.

You can see an overview on your USCCA dashboard here: https://my.usconcealedcarry.com/benefits

What app are you seeing the advertising in?
[/quote]

You can adjust your email settings for USCCA emails on your USCCA Dashboard at any time, @Blacky. Please visit Account Details and click on the Email Preferences tab: https://my.usconcealedcarry.com/account-details

Shared with CloudApp

1 Like

Thanks

I don’t fully understand the relationship, however, I understand the need to maintain distance to provide legal status for the three organizations.

1 Like

@Dawn >> how to stop ( text messages )to my cell :question::question::question::question:

@Tyler_USCCA >> how to stop getting ( text messages ) on cell, not emails. There are no settings for Tex messages only emails.

I think I get your point. I got the same text and just deleted it. If I get another the only option is to contact USCCA FSL directly.

I did make a donation and may have provided my cell number. IDK

1 Like

I’m not sure which organization is sending you text messages, but most of the time with text messages you can reply STOP to them and they will stop sending you messages.

1 Like

Block the number?

1 Like

Replying stop was not presented as an option (my memory sucks) but that might work.

I looked for a way to block a text sender but could not find a way. That doesn’t mean you can’t, just beyond my skill set!

1 Like

On my iphone, I tap the name, then info, another screen pops, select info, then select the option to block caller.

2 Likes

@George98 >> got some info from Delta. You can stop texts buy entering 4 digit code. They did It for me.
Thanks.
:us::us::us:

2 Likes