Inspiration or Prayer Requests

I AM SO THANK FULL DEBBIEANN GOT GOOD NEWS this day her test came back the cancer is just sitting there and she does not have to go back to the doctor for an entire month :bangbang::owl::feather::feather::heart::100::100::100::us::us::us::chile::bangbang::bangbang::heart::heart:THANK YOU FOR FOR ALL THE PRAYING AND ALL AN ALL SIR WE LOVE YOU GOD BLESS YOU ALL LOVE YA Bobby Jean Ann Debbie and we are so very blessed we do not have to go to w.F. Fifth five miles in a hundred and ten degrees now GOD IS SO GREAT Love peace joy be unto you all in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ almighty amen Bobby Jean Debbie ann :us::chile::100::heart::bangbang:

6 Likes

I think I speak for all of us when I say how happy we are to have you here, BobbyJean. I look at you like the chaplain for the group. Thank you for sharing your faith so beautifully.

5 Likes

Johnnyq60 Sir Don102 SIR BLACKY. Sir Scott 52 SIR an so much much more Brothers We Are all BROTHERS. Un Till. THE FARTHER. OF LIGHTS . TAKES US HOME .?UN TILL THEN WE HAVE EACH OTHER. AND WE ARE IN THIS TO GATHER IN THIS WORLD STANDING UP TO THE FEN.Devil. And I LOVE YOU ALL :100::owl::feather::100::heart::us::us::us::chile: TILL WE ARE BACK HOME WITH THANK YOU AND YOU HAVE BROTHERS DONNY US. THE USCCA FAMILY :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::100::chile::us::us::us::us::us:

1 Like

Keep the faith brother @BobbyJean and I truly believe that one day you will bring Debbie Ann for a checkup and they tell you whatever she had just disappeared.

4 Likes

Johnnyq60 Sir I BLEAVE WHAT IS INPOSABLE FOR MAN. THE GRATE SPIRIT IS ALL IN ALL THE LIGHT,:owl::feather::feather::heart::latin_cross::fire::bangbang::bangbang: THAT TAKES YOU FROM GLORY TO GLORY :bangbang::heart::100::100::100::bangbang: and we JUST FOLLOW THE LIGHT OF THE SPIRIT WITH IN OUR HARTS AND THE LORD WILL LEAD US HOME :owl::feather::feather::latin_cross::heart::heart::heart::fire::dizzy::sparkles:AND HOW ONE LIVES IS HOW . The FARTHER . Of LIGHTS :bangbang::bangbang: DECIDEDS HOW BRIGHT WE WILL BE THROU OUT ETERNITY :bangbang: THATS A LONG TIME FOR WHAT LITTEL BITT OF PAIN AND SUFFERING for now I BLEAVE SIR AND THE POWER OF PRAYER IS . The GRATEST THING A MAN OR ANY ONE CAN DO . Right after YOU BLEAVE . I THE FARTHER OF LIGHTS. .?Thank you for all the prayers and LOVE SIR I BLEAVE , she will BE FREE AS YOU AND ME . We all have the LIGHT WE ONLY MUST BLEAVE IN THE FARTHER OF LIGHTS. And HE WILL LEAD US .:heart::owl::feather::feather::fire::dizzy::sparkles:I LOVE YOU SIR AND THANK YOU ALL IN THE SPIRIT IF LIGHTS ONLY BEGOTTEN . SUN :sun_with_face: , AND MEN . BIBLIE . BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING . EARTH,:bangbang: BIBLIE .:bangbang: thank you for your service and your Love for the .FARTHER OF LIGHTS .:bangbang:THE GRATER TO. RULE. The. The.LESSER.TO . RULE. The . NIGHT. Live by FAITH. Not by SIGHT :bangbang: LOVE YA SIR. Bobby Jean an Debbie ann , :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::heart::fire::dizzy::sparkles::latin_cross:Amen

2 Likes

I TRUELY BLEAVE That SIR JOHNNYQ60 SIR. JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTYS ALSOME AN YOU are a Grate man of GOD . And you truly care we Love You Johnnyq60 Sir and our Brother Love Bobby Jean an Debbie ann. Amen thank you for your FAITH :latin_cross::us::chile::owl::feather::feather::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::100::100::100::bangbang:

2 Likes

Brother I have had THE GRATE SPIRIT :bangbang: truly save my LIFE SO MANY TIMES I SHOULD :bangbang: shear every time that the FARTHER OF LIGHTS HAS :bangbang::bangbang:. TRULY GAVE ME BACK MY LIFE. :bangbang: THE ONLY THING THAT WOULD GO WRONG WITH THAT :bangbang::bangbang: ITS ALL SO UNBELIEVABLE​:bangbang: THAT NOT ONE PERSON ON EARTH WOULD BLEAVE :bangbang: JUST HOW MANY TIMES I TRULY SHOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD AND I AM . STILL ALIVE. AND A LOT OF ITS REDACTED.!! But I know IF THE FARTHER OF LIGHTS. DOES NOT WANT YOU . NOTHING CAN KILL YOU,:bangbang: I KNOW FROM HERE ON OUT I LIVE FOR . THE. ALL MIGHTY. GRATE SPIRIT :100::dizzy::fire::sparkles::owl::feather::feather:AMEN . I have THE GRATEST LIFE ANYONE COULD HAVE EVER LIVED :bangbang:AN I AM VERY MUCH STILL ALIVE. . I Have had every thing and done everything that anyone could ever want and NOW I ONLY WANT MY DEBBIE ANN TO . STAY AND ENJOY THE RIDE . I .TRUELY HAVE EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED . The only thing that matters is . People THE FARTHER SON HOLY SPIRIT . And OUTHERS . FRIENDS AN FAMILY ! Is all that matters once every one understands that they have everything they need in this LIFE :bangbang:WISDOM . LOVE . Is peace . And JOY COMES IN THE MORNING :bangbang::heart::100::dizzy::owl::feather::feather:AMEN I LOVE YOU ALL Bobby Jean prayers are all I never and you all have that for me as I have prayers for you all :100::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::dizzy::sparkles:

2 Likes

You are ALSOME and you know every thing that I just said and so many OUTHERS :bangbang: we are called children of GOD AND WE HAVE WORK TO DO SHOW THE FARTHER OF LIGHTS, we LOVE ONE ANOTHER AND THATS ALL HE WANTS AND I HAVE WENT THROU HELL TO FIGURE THAT OUT. I GOT IT TRUELY HOW SWEET THE SOUND THAT LOVE CAN STILL BE FOUND I AM SO THANK FULL MY CUP RUNS OVER AND I HAVE EVERY THING I HAVE EVER NEEDED OR WANTED AND ALL I NEED IS PRAYERS AND I HAVE THEM LOVE YOU ALL Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::100::heart::us::chile::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

2 Likes

Johnnyq60 Sir an Mike an Don102 an Robert an RUGER an all of you that have honor and respect I Love all of you all and I AM working on my Letters and I just get them mixed up and Even when I AM looking at some thing to copy and it’s word for word I can still mess it up and I get so upset that I just make more problems and Debbie ann even get mad at me and I promise I truly try. I look at the word and they move my letters and when I get messed up it just goes all wrong I am very sorry I just did not get scool and I can read and understand anything that I red. I Just Have Never been to cognoto and I would remember KAZ people from there are not kind and I thry hard to make snence of my letters I am Praying to get better with them I did not have time for letters I was working to have a life and I AM so blessed that I have every thing I ever want or need and I AM a member of the USCCA and they are all my family and friends and some are heroes to the country and they are MILATARY and LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENTS FROM ALL OVER OUR NASHION AND I AM THEIR FRIEND I AM Bobby Jean and I AM proud to be a part of the family we are the USCCA . And we are trained and responsible Americans that LOVE ONE ANOTHER AND OUR COUNTRY AND . God loves us all the same just like the USCCA and our Family . Love Bobby Jean an Debbie ann I will work on my letters SIR, k. Thank you :owl::feather::feather::100:

1 Like

I bet you have dyslexia, where your brain will see the order of something, but reverse it, and to your brain it still looks right. It sounds just like what you describe. No worries, a lot of people have it, it just makes spelling harder. My sister had it, and shes an honest to God genuis.

2 Likes

I Have That Word an i get so TRIERD of wirting the same word deference all the time. And I AM truly not stupid but that is hard to prove on this text ING. To be very sure

Really, don’t worry about it. Texting is hard, anyway. If you’re typing on a phone it makes it extra hard. We know what youre saying. Don’t let it stress you!

3 Likes

Thanks Brother some people just want to take away from what matters and they never can figure out why they are miserable and they have a need to be rude to to someone We know they just want friends just don’t know how to make them with good ness. No worries. We have what matters friends and you are my friend and that is worth every thing Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::heart::heart::heart::100::100::100:Amen

1 Like

Brother my iPhone is possezed it does what I do not even tipe and says things that I was not trying to say a saying things I was not. It’s A.I. stupid stuff and then I AM not good with my Letters so anyway Love ya. You all know my Hart amen Bobby Jean amen :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::100::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::blossom::blossom::blossom::cherry_blossom::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Johnnyq60 Sir i Have a prayer Request my sister that lives just up the street from Debbie ann and my self and my 84, year old MOMA her husband just came by and delivered two new recliner’s for MOMA and he felt bad so he went the ER hospital and had some test and they put him in the hospital and they said he has pancreatic cancer and it is so bad that they can not even do A biopsy and he has gained green on his Liver and kindnesses and they said he has Not Long to live and he was just fine and now he is going to have to go to Texas oncology center where Debbie ann goes and he has to go to a special est in Dallas and he is a good man he just retired from FEDX as a mencainic and his son and brother are in the marines and they have been in the Middle East 3 and 4 deployed MENTs and he i scared and they said he has maybe five years and we know that they are not able to stay that till they get more test done and that is deadly cancer that moves very very fast and they say things like that so he can get Ready für WHATS Ready going on an this is so sad KAZ they can not even do a biopsy and they put him in the hospital and he came home to day to get ready to go to Dallas and he. Has gangrene THROU out and he is a Christian man and we are in shock in the last year I have lost three brothers to that kind of cancer and five months was as long as they made it so we pray all my USCCA family and brothers and sisters pray for my brother in law my sister is the financial secretary of the fitrst baptis church f the seven years and they are church of Christ and he i calathic. And they just love people and the LORD SO COULD YOU ALL PRAY FOR MY FAMILY THAT TAKE CARE OF ME TO BE A BETTER HUMAN BEING AND TO LOVE MY JESUS THEY ARE TRULY WONRING IF HE IS GOING TO BE ABLE TO OVER COME THIS AND IT IS TRULY NOT LOOKING VERY GOOD AT ALL JOHNNYQ60 SIR PLEASE GET THE PRAYER WARRIORS ON THIS ASAP KAZ HE IS IN DEEP WATER AND MY ENTIRE FAMILY THAT GAVE ME THE BLESSING TO BE ON THE GOOD SIDE OF JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY AND THE LAW THEY ARE TREEAFIDE CALLING ALL BLEAVERS IN CHRIST ALMIGHTY JESUS PLEASE PRAY FOR KEVIN AND KATHALEE THE JUST FOUND OUT I LOVE YOU ALL Bobby Jean and Debbie ann and my family that love me when I was 13 to now and they are why I am trying to be a good man they need prayers love you all​:owl::feather::feather::heart::100::us::chile::heart::heart::heart::latin_cross::four_leaf_clover::sparkles::dizzy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:Amen k

2 Likes

Prayer request on the way. God is his healer. His Dr. is Jesus Christ and you pray for him and cover him in the blood. The enemy is attacking our health in these days and we have to rebuke him so he will flee. Tell him that Satan has no place, or power or dominion over him.

2 Likes

Thank you SIR BROTHER THIS IS JUST STRAIGHT OUT OF THE BLUE AND I IS SO UPSET ING THAT THE DEVIL IS TRULY TRYING TO STILL KILL DESTROY ALL THE DECENT PEOPLE THAT LOVE JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT THANK YOU FOR FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND FAITH LOVE Bobby Jean and my MOMA and Debbie ann Love ya all :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::heart::100::100::100::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:Amen
:latin_cross::heart::100::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts::bangbang:

2 Likes

My stupid iPhone will not stop playing when I AM praying for my USCCA family to pray for my family and loved ones thank you for your prayers Bobby Jean :latin_cross::latin_cross::latin_cross::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::100::owl::feather::feather:

1 Like

:pray:
Nice hat. :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you brother! You’re a good man and I’m glad to call you brother.

3 Likes