Inspiration or Prayer Requests

Thank ya and I am truly blessed to have so many good friends and family here people can be anything that they want on the eterweb but I AM Bobby Jean and I AM truly who I AM and I like in noth Texas 25 miles from WF TEXAS JUST STRAIGHT WEST OF ME AND I TRULY BELIEVE WE are the greatest NASHION on earth and we the USCCA is a grate part of keeping the United States United !! And armed !! And trained! We have to train to be able to carry a fire arm anyone can carry a gun !! But it takes being trained to be safe . And j by our BLEAVES in Freedom . We cross paths and find . Friends that becomes FAMILY, and we the people by the people for the people. You an I t USCCA !! An We all figure out who belongs here and who’s just spying on us or trying to make us . Divided. !! And . They get told we know what they are and why they try to BLEAVE That We Are stupid is KARZY We have some of the GRATEST LAW ENFORCEMENT IN THE WORLD right here at the USCCA it’s like a bad guy going to rob a donut shop or a police station how stupid. But that’s just why we are members of the USCCA we are surrounded by stupid dangerous criminals and we !! Want to keep our family and friends and our selfs safe from the criminals that . Are destroying our country and killing . Us . And poisoning our love ones with fentanyl and all kinds of poison. We are the people that BLEAVE in a better tomorrow for our love ones !!! I Love You all That Love freedom and the right to enjoy your life and love your GOD . No matter who that is as Long as the god you love dose not infringe on OUTHERS . My Jesus dose not want you if you do not want him . And just because anyone else does not want to love Jesus Christ does not mean that I have any problems with them . I respect every one and they respect me . And that’s what freedom is . The right to choose What you want as long as it does not hurt any one else I am Bobby Jean and I want friends and to learn Every thing that I can and decide what works best for me . And no you do not have to love Jesus for me to be your friend k :us::owl::feather::feather::chile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::dizzy::fire::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::100::bangbang::latin_cross:

2 Likes

Johnnyq60 Sir thank you and your wife and the prayer Warriors and please just keep praying for my family the evil one is hurting every one I love and they are getting worse news every day and we are praying for grace and joy THROU this time of ASAILTS from the enemy and we asked the GRATE SPIRIT FOR PEACE AND UNDERSTANDING WHILE WE AWAIT OUR GOOD NEWS THAT THE LORD ALMIGHTY HAS ANSWERED OUR PRAYERS IN THE NAME OF THE GREAT SPIRIT CHRIST ALMIGHTY JESUS AMEN LOVE BOBBY JEAN AND DEBBIE ANN THANK YOU SIR :heart::us::chile::100::bangbang::owl::feather::feather:Amen :dizzy::blossom:

1 Like

Johnnyq60 Sir Brother You should be the chaplain of the USCCA because you do not hit us with verses . CONDIM ING us Just LOVE PEACE JOY . And the power of prayers and you never have anything bad to say about any one you SIR ARE MY FRIEND BROTHER AND MY HERO Love Bobby Jean Ann Debbie an you sir are the kind of Christ man I strive to be SIR :100::100::100::us::chile::100::owl::feather::feather:AMEN :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::latin_cross::dizzy::sparkles::sparkles::blossom:

1 Like

I am glader to be Your Brother I TRUELY Care about people I went hungry as a little person and when I was 13 I met a family that had a feed store and they gave me a job and I worked for them and I got new clothes and I have never been hugry ever again and I went to welding school and got seven certificates I hurt my eyes welding galvanized metal with the wrong welding rods but my eyes are lots better I need glasses but I’m blessed I have Debbie ann and my MoMA and my little dogs they are my babies and I am popa and Debbie ann BLEAVES I can Walk on Water if I’m not drowning and every day is such a blessing and I have had to GRATEST Life anyone could ever have an ever day Debbie ann is here for me I AM a member of the USCCA and I have friends and I do not have to protined to be anything that I AM not I am a Bobby Jean thank you all for being my friends and family and prayers for my family that made it to where I could have a blessed life I am so proud to be apart of you the USCCA thank you all :owl::feather::feather::us::us::us::chile::100::blossom::bangbang:Bobby Jean Debbie ann :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

Thank you Johnnyq60 Sir i will an i a talken to the FARTHER OF LIGHTS AND THE PRINCE OF PEACE SN THE HOLY SPIRIT FOR BLESSING AMEN LOVE YA SIR AND OUR PRAYERS FOR YOU AND ALL THE USCCA LOVE TRUELY Bobby Jean an Family in FARTHER LIGHTS SPIRITS PRINCE OF PEACE LORD OF LORDS AMEN :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank EVERYONE FOR REMEMBERING TODAY THIS DAY 22,HAS PASSED WITH OUT ANOTHER ATTACK :bangbang: TO THE LIKES THAT WE HAVE NOT SEEN SENCE PEARL HARBOR :bangbang::us::us::us::bangbang: WE TRULY NEED TO REMEMBER THAT WE CAN FALL. INFACT. We are LEANING TOWARDS. Totally being DESTROYED. NOW.:bangbang::bangbang: WE ARE AT THE CROSS ROADS​:bangbang:. RIGHT NOW.:bangbang: ARE WE GOING TO JUST SIT BACK AND LOSE. Every THING :bangbang:WHEN WE SEE THIS FLAG :united_nations::bangbang: WE ARE DONE.:bangbang::bangbang: GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ALL THAT SERVE HER. That’s US. You and. I :owl::feather::feather::us::chile:Bobby Jean. Amen

2 Likes

Johnnyq60 Sir thank you for and your prayer Warriors for praying for my Debbie ann and thank you for your service SIR I AM SO SORRY THE PRESIDENT . Was in a. Foren Country. In STED of showing respect for all the VICTIMS. Of 9,11.and that . Is the sign of the TIMES . Thank you and all that Gave All on the saddest day of my LIFE. Thank you SIR. Stay STRONG BROTHER SIR JOHNNYQ60 SIR . Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::heart::heart::heart::latin_cross::latin_cross::latin_cross:Amen

1 Like

Love you SIR JOHNNYQ60 SIR THANK YOU SIR THE PRAYERS AN LOVE I THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE AND YOUR PRAYERS TRULY SIR. Love Debbie ann and Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::chile::us::heart::heart:AMEN BROTHER

1 Like

Johnnyq60 Sir NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS . To our country OR EVERY ONE OF US :bangbang::owl::feather::feather: THE LORD GOD​:bangbang:. THE FARTHER OF LIGHTS IS WITH US SO WE . HAVE LIFE EVER LASTING.IN THE FOUNTAIN OF MANNY LIVING WATERS :latin_cross::owl::feather::feather::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::100::dizzy::sparkles:

2 Likes

Joseph488 I Love You as well you are a great friend and person I had so many people stand up for me before I could get THROU READING I WAS CRYING AND DEBBIE ANN SAID WHAT WORNG AND I TOLD HER I HAD MORE FAMILY THAT LOVES ME THAN I EVER EVER KNEW AND I NEVER BEEN TO KOGNITO BUT I WOULD GO LIVE THERE IF IT GOT ME THE LOVE I GOT THAT DAY I LOVE YOU AND ALL MY FAMILY HERE AT THE USCCA LOVE Bobby Jean and Debbie ann

2 Likes

Johnnyq60 Sir We Love You and you are one of the toughest LAWMEN IN THE UNITED STATES NEWYORK​:bangbang:Detectives . In our NASHION an LIVED TO TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT CRIME FIGHTING. To be very sure and you made it !!! Thank you for your service and your prayers AND LOVE FOR THE FARTHER OF LIGHTS . And your ALSOME wife and prayer Warriors Sir you ROCK :bangbang::100::us::100::us::100::us::100::owl::feather::feather::chile:Bobby Jean. And I truly appreciate you and I will never forget 9,11 the day America :us: STOOD STILL​:bangbang:in the NAME OF FARTHER OF LIGHTS. :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Brother Bobnyjean, I think there are good people in the world like you that go through life having a good and positive impact on people all around them, and often never even realize the gift they’re giving others just by being themselves. God bless you sir!

4 Likes

I asked Debbieann what you MENT and she said that was great thank you for Loving the FARTHER of LIGHTS. And HE DOES RUB OFF ON US ALL AND THE PRINCE OF PEACE HAS LEFT US THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH :bangbang::owl::feather::feather::100:and I truly try to say what I mean an mean what I say and I know I have said some terrible things and lost friends if I . Would have just Listen. Before I opened my big mouth but I want friends and thank you for saying nice things to me KAZ I am a recovering a hole. !! And I think we all fall short at times but we have one Brother that is A true Man and son . Of the FARTHER OF LIGHT. And that’s . A LAW MAN. Named Johnnyq60! If you look back you’re not going to find anything . Ever said . out of anger and I strive to be just Like Him. And he was A NEW YORK DETECTIVE. On 9,11. And that place was dangerous very even before they attacked us . And he is truly a great person . And I truly want to be great he is a you are as well we all need to . Be straight up with one another and instead of just Looking for the bad in every one . Just check out the Good . And we all can find some thing grate about one another . And we the USCCA . Can use all the Johnnyq60. Trainers they can get . He is a man that I think no one would ever want to get on his bad side . You are a very kool Kat. I am thank full to be your brother . Iron sharpens iron! And that’s way better than bein. Dull. I want to be sharp. .my Letters I have been working on . I am thankful for you and my family here at the USCCA bless ya brother .:owl::feather::feather:Bobby Jean & Debbie ann. :us::chile::heart::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:Amen

2 Likes

Thanks for your kind words brother @BobbyJean and likewise. God bless you and Debbieann

3 Likes

Johnnyq60 Sir i did not know you seen me bragging on you but you are my hero and I heard that people vandalism on the train’s subway 5, hundred thousand dollars worth of damage and they said they are here and going to pay us back we should have sealed our borders and finished the wall now we have thousands of the enemy here and they want us ALL DEAD SO EVERY ONE JUST KEEP ALERT AND STAY ON WATCH . And make a plan now . We are at war . To day 5.Hundred thousand dollars worth of windows and spray paint warning’s. And next they . ATACK US ! We must say at READY … and OUR LEADERSHIP IS RESPONSIBLE FOR NOT BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS THE ENEMY IS ON OUR SOIL AND THEY ARE . . Seriously . Planing to attack us . So let’s just be . Looking out for one another . . THE FARTHER OF . Lights IS WITH US …WE TRAIN FOR THIS . RESON . See some thing SAY SOMETHING.ASAP​:bangbang::owl::feather::feather::us::chile::100::100::100::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: we Lord you all Brother . Just do what you do Bobby SIR :bangbang:SIR Bobby Jean And Debbie ann . You ROCK . Sir​:us:

1 Like

Don102 I WANT YOU TO KNOW I TRULY LOVE YOU BROTHER AND I TRULY RESPECT YOU AND I AM VERY BLESSED AND PROUD OF CALL YOU MY BROTHER YOU ROCK EE GET WISER AS WE GET OLDER WE HAD TO BE . :bangbang: A LITTLE SMARTER THAN MOST TO GET OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT TO DO RIGHT AND HOW TO DO IT WRONG TWICE. I Just was thinking about you and I just wanted to tell you it’s my honor to be your friend and brother Bobby Jean :us::chile::100::100::owl::chile::chile::heart::heart::heart:thank you for your service brother . Thank you for being my friend :v:t5:

3 Likes

Happy FARTHER OF LIGHTS DAY AND MY THE PRINCE OF PEACE BE WITH YOU ALL I LOVE YOU ALL AND I PRAY THAT THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH IS APOUND YOU ALL :owl::feather::feather::heart::heart::heart::us::chile::heart:Love Bobby Jean and Debbie Ann we Love You all stay safe USCCA brothers and SISTERS. Truly for give me KAZ I got FLAGED twice and I promised I would behave I am sorry k please pray for our Debbie ann she is so kind to me I have not hurt any one SENCE we been together for 12 years I just am not angry about every thing I just feel like calming and not hurting anyone she blesses me to want to be better and just be cause you can why an she hurt my feelings when I broke an arm KAZ my bike got dropped and she would not be around me if I was going to be vilent that Word so I got her back we were out side and I told her she made me better and I kicked over my bike and just left it like that and took her to dinner and when we got back some had picked it up :bangbang:An I knew she was the one and I changed and my bike was no longer my god and I figure out what matters and that is no crap and five years later she got stage 4 breast cancer not it in her bones and she is still holding and so am I am . I Just spenden my life trying to get her to be great and not leave me I don’t want to lose her and I have been fighting my entire life I have been knocked out five times in a row to wake up and send that bastard to icu and Debbie ann changed my spirit with her love of life I could care less if I lived or died :bangbang:And Debbie ann fighting so to just stay alive broken me . If she could fight so hard to live I could as well and I truly changed every one was still afraid of me but I do not want no more problems I want to be better I am fighting for both of us and we are holding thank each and every one of you . I am Bobby Jean now and I do not hurt people just because they are rude I do just stay the course and pray for peace and all the violence that I have been in and so much pain has just went away and I still have nightmares but I have Debbie ann and psd is just not running my life I have a RESON to be here Debbie ann and my MoMA Need me and I have not drank alcohol in all most four years and I truly do not miss it and when I see people on drugs I no longer want to hurt them anymore it’s their life and I have responsibilities now big enough to keep my mind straight I have a RESON to live . The FARTHER OF LIGHTS AND THE PRINCE OF PEACE AND THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH . And o ya MY BEST FRIEND AND PARTNER DEBBIE ANN . He cousin is the former head of the Texas RANGERS ! And DPS. HONORABLE . Mr. PRINCE . DEBBIE ann has more judges and prosecutors in her family that I ever knew . She would not like me saying this but when I seen him get his new …24. Caret star. And he is the highest ranking Texas RANGER IN TEXAS HISTORY MORE SO THE FRANK HAMEN. THAT MADE ALL THE FAMOUS LAW ENFORCEMENT ANGENTS I WORKED WITH EVEN A GRATER HONOR BECAUSE I HAVE ONLY . GRADE six but I AM proud of every one that I ever had the honor to serve we an i am we are so blessed ! I will Never get an award or any receneshion that word but we made a different and I AM proud of all we did to stop criminals the war on criminals will for ever be . But if we all do our part we can make a defense . One bite out of crime at a time and we will . Save so many lives and FAMILYS Love Bobby Jean Happy Jesus Christ Day Johnnyq60 Sir an all That hold the LORD NEAR AN DEAR . Thank you all so very much I am so I got FLAGED twice Johnnyq60 Sir i will do better SIR SORRY I BROKE MY PROMISE TRUELY SIR I WILL DO BETTER I LOVE YOU ALL

1 Like

I have fallen flat on my face before and got back up and kept it moving. You do the same and keep the faith brother. If God is with you who can be against you.

3 Likes

Thank you Johnnyq60 Sir Love Bobby Jean We Are very THANK Full for all your prayers and encouragement Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann my The GRATE SPIRIT BE. With you and yours AMEN :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::heart::heart::heart::100:

1 Like

Blessings to you and my prayers for you and Debbie Ann in her fight for continued health.

4 Likes