Prayers to Family & Friends

Yesterday 04/09/2022 someone murdered three persons at a range in Georgia. The two owners and grandson murdered and 40 or so firearms stolen.
Lets pray for the families of these three that they have the strength to get through this trying time.

13 Likes

Just came from the range this morning, I have to admit the weird feeling in my gut is right, the feel of the demographics has changed!
Prayers to the families and friends.
Mad Max time is almost here! Keep your head on a swivel.

13 Likes

My wife and I will keep this family in prayer. The lord will do justice in the name of this family.

10 Likes

Jesus wept.

3 Likes

i agree, and no shortage on crime. and no such place as safe, or safe zones in schools.

3 Likes

Prayers to their loved ones and peace on earth.

2 Likes

Some of us have been exposed to things that will mark us and change us for life. I feel the pain that others go thru. Try to understand your not alone in your grief. ( your not alone ).

3 Likes

Prayers up, and May justice come swift!

5 Likes
2 Likes

Regarding your point about mad max time, I definitely agree. This news went out on msm, and as I believe there is no truth anymore,only belief, the comments I read were a bit sickening. Any sympathy for the victims was replaced with talk about guns, which turned to posts believing right wing extremists did this evil. Myself, seeing the proximity of this store to Atlanta, have another belief as to the genre of the perpetrators.
I believe there is a fair percentage of what I term Chihuahuas, yippy, excitable, worthless but noisy people, and at the opposite ends of the spectrum, the quieter folk, good and evil…

5 Likes

PS: I have lost people by death or left behind at the crossroads of life that have caused me deep pain, Grief and regret. I will never be the same person I was. When memories come back as they often do I try to remember the special moments, love, laughter, and the special gift I was given to know those people.

3 Likes

At God ease their pain & suffering at this tragic lost

3 Likes

This loss cuts deep. Something that has helped me is thinking if the people that we loved pass on could see us morning their loss wouldn’t they rather see us celebrating their existence on this earth. They would be morning for us in that they have moved on to a better place. The good memories will be stronger than the sadness, so remember them in that way.

3 Likes

I live just a few miles from the range murders. A husband, wife and son were executed. The scum stole 40 range rental weapons.

Right wing extremists my a$$

7 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Bill162 and you are blessed to be here.

2 Likes

If you just read the headline, it makes it sound like some “gun nut” went berserk at a gun range. But read the whole story, this was a pure and simple robbery of the gun store, with murder thrown in. So sad that the facts don’t get accurately reported anymore.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Ronald269 and God bless you.

1 Like

Thank you for helping me and your prayers I hope my shame has not hurt y’all very much thank you for everything. I aprecate You all VERRY much stay safe Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather:

1 Like

Thank you all stay frosty as a hero bother said I care about you and so many THAK ya I truly had a great time with ya Later I do appreciate every one stay frosty N,M, LOVE YOU LITTLE BIRD Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::latin_cross::chile:

2 Likes

Johnnyq60 Brother Sir please keep praying for my Debbie ann we Love you all are we are praying for you all as well I truly appreciate you all take care all of you I LOVE YA ALL SO VERY VERY MUCH I WISH PROBLEMS WOULD JUST LET ME BE , STAY FROSTY LIKE ANOTHER HERO I HAVE HERE LIKE YOU , N,M, :balance_scale: YA ALL TAKE CARE MEAN . IT , Debbie ann Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::chile::us::balance_scale::anger::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::latin_cross::latin_cross:Amen :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like