Prayers to Family & Friends

Johnnyq60 BBJ I HAVE 8.000 emails on my iPhone from members of the USCCA and its my personal email address and I have tried to get them out of my iPhone I am going to have to go back to ATT AND GET MY PHONE FIXED AND THEY ARE MEMBERS THAT HAVE NEVER SAID ANYTHING TO ME SOME ONE IS PLAYING WITH MY PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS THAT DEBBIE ANN DOCTOR APPOINTMENTS ARE IN THIS IS WRONG. AND I DO NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT ANYONE BLEAVES IN I BLEAVE IN JESUS CHRIST. FOR A MEMBER TO SAY I AM NOT JESUS CHRIST HELL I KNOW THAT. THIS IS TERRIBLE AND GETTING WORSE BRUCE26 IS AN ATHEIST AND HATES ALL CHRIST PEOPLE AND CHRIST AND HE TOLD ME ON MY EMAIL ADDRESS OVER AND OVER AND THE USCCA IS FLAGED ME FOR THE DEVIL AND DEMONS :100::100::100::us::owl::feather::feather::chile::us::100:

Robert 1246. I. LOVE EVERY ONE I BLEAVE IN THE GREAT WORK THAT THE USCCA DOSE LORD KNOWS THEY HAVE HELPED ME TO BE A SAFE EDC AMERICAN AND THE USCCA HAS FINE TUNED ME AND MY SKILL SET DEFINITELY GREAT TO STAY SHARP :bangbang: I DO NOT NEED PROBLEMS AND THE USCCA DOSE NOT NEED PROBLEMS AND CRAP :poop: AND I DO NOT WANT TO BE APART OF INSANITY AND THAT IS WHAT THIS HAS BECOME I HAVE DONE SO MUCH TRAINING HOURS AND HOURS WITH THE USCCA :bangbang::bangbang::us::us::us::us::100::100::100: I AM TRULY GREAT FULL AND I JUST NEED TO STAY OUT OF THE COMMUNITY I HAVE DONE SO MUCH TRAINING ONE DAY AT THE RANGE AND I HAVE ALL THREE OF THE USCCA BADGES TO GO WITH MINE I HAVE MET THE GRATEST PEOPLE ON EARTH IN THIS COMMUNITY :bangbang::us::100::latin_cross: I AM SORRY .THAT I WAS THE WEEKEST LEANK. STAY FROSTY :bangbang: CAN YOU EVERY BODY SEE WHERE I AM GOING WITH THIS , :bangbang::bangbang: THE PERSON THAT SAID THAT NEEDS TO LOOK UP .:question:WHAT IT .MEANS .TO. BE. A.MAN. STAY FROSTY . 1,10. Degrees to day

Blacky I truly appreciate you I wish we could have got to gather and some of the GUNNERS ON HERE WE COULD HAVE HAD had shear and cry moments that I know haunt us from the HELL WE HAVE BEEN TO AND SEEN THAT WE DEAL WITH DONNY COULD AND BBJ YOUR.SELF AND OUTHERS THAT WE HAVE JUST BEEN HURTING SO BAD WE JUST HAVE TEAR COMMING DOWN OUR FACES JUST BECAUSE , we are not alone brother their are lots of us that have seen done been .BEON THE HELL ON EARTH . STAY FROSTY GUNNERS . We know WHO WE ARE . We are WARRIORS FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA .BY GOD​:us::100::chile:Bobby Jean THANKS BLACKY.SIR .TRUELY,:us:

1 Like

Johnnyq60 Sir i am thank full for you and your wife .for all the prayers !! For Debbie ann I do apologize to you and the USCCA and members for arguing !! And letting everything get out of control! I was let by Bad decisions ! And I said things that I am not proud of , to be very sure . I was asked did i want to be a martor . I do Not BLEAVE any one would want to be that word Jesus Christ was :bangbang:I LOVE JESUS CHRIST ENOUGH TO BE ONE DEFINITELY IF IT IS FOR MY LORD JESUS CHRIST :latin_cross: I. Thank you for all ways being a very decent person and . A grater Law enforcement officer , and to every one in the community that did not ASAILT my faith I AM truly sorry Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::100::bangbang::latin_cross:

1 Like

Brother as far as I am concerned you do not owe me an apology. I was never offended by anything that you said. We will continue to pray for you and Debbie ann. We all have bad days and say things we do not mean to say. God forgives and saves.

2 Likes

Johnnyq60 Sir that ANSER YOU JUST GAVE ME! Set’s you apart from many. Sir . You are the ELITE.STANDARD :bangbang: Debbie ann and I truly appreciate you and your wife’s , prayers Group. You sir .walk the walk . I am thankful to . Have you all praying for Debbie ann . Stage 4 cancer . That started in her breast. And has . Now went in to her ribs . And . It has for ever changed. Me. I . Am so mad.:fire: and I can . Not protect her from this OUTHER :bangbang::bangbang:THAN PRAYING. AND FASTING :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:and . I try to be kind . Jesus Christ . Is TRUELY the only thing I can DO :latin_cross: for my best friend . My OUTHER SIDE :bangbang: everyone that has been my friend I do truly appreciate everything that you all have tried to do for me . We are so TRUELY blessed . Sir . Bobby Jean Debbie ann :owl::feather::feather::chile::us::heart::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

1 Like

Thank you brother @BobbyJean for those kind words.

1 Like

Johnnyq60 Sir. You Wanda3 . And so much much . More. Members!! Trying to make the USCCA community!! A friendly . Kind. And decent place . To enjoy. And to shear . The better thing’s in this world!! They is trying to . GO DARK, only goodness and kindness. Can . Keep us together with honor and respect . Peace and joy . With out you all that . Can . Stand tall . And show respect and walk. That walk. Walk and Lead and not follow arguing and discord . Makes the community . A place . That members can say what they want and need to say . And not get . Put down to . The point that. Members . Leave the community . Hurting. And sad . When every one that is a member should feel like a member of the USCCA. And you all are blessing . Members to . Feel welcome . And not let . Any one feel as they do not belong. Because not . One member . Is . Worth. More. Then. Another. And . It Takes sunshine. To . Lighten up the community. And Johnnyq60 Sir You and wanda William an all of you . That BLEAVE in . Kindness and respect . Is where members want to . Be apart of . And the sunshine takes. The darkness out. Of the community . Thank you all that . Truly . Made me feel .like I matter .as we . All. Matter . As the USCCA Community. Should . Truly be. Lead by .the light of leaders. Not . Infulltraders. Of darkness. !!! Thank you to the sun shine of the USCCA . !!! You know who you are . And so . Does . The members of the USCCA . The son . Will . Shine . Thank you community. Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::us::us::us::chile::100::100::100::bangbang::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Johnnyq60 Sir . Thank you for praying for Debbie ann. And my self! Cancer is . So terrible and it’s trying to . Take my best friend . And Debbie ann . Is in. The cross hairs!! Of the devil. And we . Need . All the prayers from every member of the community and the entire world !! I TRUELY BLEAVE in The LORD,!! I . Feel bad for anyone that does not. Understand!! The LORD. Is near us all . And he truly Loves all of us ,!!! No matter what we think , !! We love :heart: every one that . Love’s one another !!! Thank you for for your prayers and Love and your service to our country !!!:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::100::us::owl::feather::feather::heart:Bobby Jean Debbie ann. We Love you ALL :us::us::us::chile:Amen

1 Like

Johnnyq60.SIR. The TRUTH IS. Not only hurt. Full. The. Truth is . To .A. Decent. Person!! The .GRATEST. THINGS . That makes. The one. That’s LIVES. By. It. !!! Know That. They have . Decided to Live with honor.!!! And self RESPECT!!! Not only for OUTHERS!!! But Can . Stand . Straight.UP. And Look the entire world.In. The. EYES. And . Know .they Done. They’re very BEST. To. Make . Known. Being .kind and peace full . Is strength. Not weakness. And people that lack it BLEAVE its WEEKNESS. Because you must know the TRUTH. Because truth. Is. The POWER. That. Makes the DIFFERENCE BETWEEN . Lies, deceit. And deception. AND THE TRUTH.to a decent man . Is HONEST. Beginnings with only . THE. SADNESS OF ENDINGS. Sir . I . STRIVE. To . Be as. You . Sir the world can surely USE MUCH MORE PEOPLE LIKE YOU.SIR, over the year. You have never disrespected your self . Sir you have . Respect THROU .THE. Truth . You shear. Every.Day. SENCE I. Met. And entire year . Is proof . I am TELLING. The truth . About . You .SIR. You definitely. Know the. TRUTH. SIR. And SIR. YOU TRULY .SHINE .BRIGHT.SIR. And I AM proud to call you SIR. My BROTHER.SIR. Bobby Jean. Thank you for that SIR. Truly.SIR. Bobby Jean .&. Debbie ann. You are what the USCCA . Is so very blessed to have on. Their TEAM. We truly want and need . More members as you SIR. Thank you SIR. We Love you . And every one agrees with the truth SIR, p.s. I BLEAVE Your prayers have saved Debbie ann . Because . She is holding from . The prayers . So say her doctors . She has lived longer than anyone that has had this tipe of cancer . I remember what you said . About . She was going to be better . And . You knew she was . Because no one said . What you said . They . Expect a milracal . And she is better . There is power in our words. And you said it . Brother you told me . WOW :latin_cross::100::100::100::heart: TRUELY THANK YOU I BLEAVE :owl::feather::feather::heart:

1 Like

Thank you brother @BobbyJean for those kind words and you hang in there because the good lord has your back and Debbie Anns also. The miracle healing is upon her and she is covered by the blood of the sacrificial lamb. Continued prayers on your behalf.

1 Like

Johnnyq60 Sir I TRUELY BLEAVE and I know you and your wife and the prayer group has real PULL with my LORD JESUS . KAZ this is . Unexplainable . And then I felt it I remembered what you said and I thought really and now I AM just blown away thanksgiving to the LOVE OF THE LORD Jesus Christ ALMIGHTY AMEN AND DEFINITELY TO YOU PRAYER WARRIORS I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU ALL AND RENEWED MY FAITH AND NO ONE ON EARTH CAN CHANGE MY HART I SEEN THIS AND EVEN IF SHE KEEPS SAYING JUST RIGHT LIKE NOW BLESSED THANKSGIVING WITH LOVE AND SIR THANK EVERYONE THAT STOOD ON THE WORD :latin_cross: SIR MY BROTHERS .& SISTERS. In the LORD :owl::feather::feather::100::100::100::heart::latin_cross::us: AMEN AMEN AMEN LOVE peace joy be in to yours and ALL. Thank you all an all Bobby Jean & . Debbie ann . She is still here . My best friend she is :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::100::100::100::100::us:

1 Like

Johnnyq60 Sir thanks for the PRAYERS . You all are definitely in ours Love Bobby Jean Debbie ann :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::100::bangbang::bangbang:many thanks

1 Like

Johnnyq60 Sir. I pray for you and yours !! Have A very very blessed week end. SIR, and thanksgiving to all the RRAYERS. :latin_cross: SAY SAFE , Love Bobby Jean Ann Debbie ann, :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::100::100::100::100::100:AMEN :latin_cross::100:

1 Like

Johnnyq60 Sir thank you for all your prayers and Love we BLEAVE an the Lord is ALSOME an so Are his prayer warriors JUST LIKE YOU AND YOUR WIFES PRAYER GROUP THANK YOU SIR WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU ALL AS WELL PRASE BE TO THE LORD and you all for caring enough to pray for my Debbie ann she is a very very brave woman as most truly are amen thank you again to be very sure Love ya all Bobby Jean & Debbie ann she is holding in the name of the Lord thank ya all SIR. So very very much :100::100::100:

1 Like

Johnnyq60 Sir i Just wanted to let. Ya know . We are still praying for you and yours and thank you for praying for Debbie ann GOD BLESS. You SIR. Have A blessed Day. You are the Gold standard!! As to what a USCCA. Training instructor. With the LOVE OF GOD. &. Country.:latin_cross:.:us:, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.:bangbang: we TRUELY. Need. More. Instructors. And MEMBERS. In the USCCA. A for that . Matter.:bangbang:our . NASHION. Love Bobby Jean Debbie ann :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::100::100::100:Amen. !!!

1 Like

Johnnyq60 Sir . I. Know . You know .!! We. Living in A. Time that. Every one is so. Serious.!! And just little things . Set. People.OFF.!! And people are . Just watching our.COUNTRY. Change for the worst.!! And we all that . Understand,!!! That . Just A Kind Word.!!! Can.!! Change the . Hart’s and minds. Of so. Many,!!! Members,!!! That are . Hurting and . We can make not, only the USCCA. A . Much better place. But Help anyone that is feeling like . Every one is just insulting . And .rude. I . For. One want to be like you. And OUTHERS here!! That wants to help . OUTHERS. Feel. Welcome. And INPORENT . A what they have to shear is . What we as a community .!! Are all. About. We .Are responsible . Trained. And insured. Members!! Of the . USCCA. An no . Matter. What any one BLEAVES IN. Being A. Part. Of the .GRATEST . Training. And caring. About OUTHERS. Community . In the United states of America. Go . To place in the country. To. Shear . What we know . And make a.DIFFERENT. In. Gun safety and security of our selfs and our family and one another . And I want to be. A. Part. Of. . It starts. With members just like you and so many more . AnThe USCCA and strive to be More Like You and. OUTHERS that care . About our rights to carry a . Firearm. And do it safely. And blow off a little steam. With respect. And honor . Just Like You do . Thank you for praying for Debbie ann and for being the Leader you have been called to. Be Thank YOU.SIR. And the kind members of the community of the USCCA . Bobby Jean. you all know who you are . Thank you :100::us::us::us::owl::feather::feather::chile::bangbang::us::us::us::white_check_mark:

1 Like

Johnnyq60 Sir please keep praying for my Debbie ann I know you an your wife has pull with the Lord and we sure need them prayers SIR I KNOW anyone that went THROU 9,11, is very blessed and I know Jesus Christ is answering your prayers so please keep praying for my Debbie ann she is my best friend . And she is very decent she is not like me she is a keeper Sir. She is the Light in my day Love Bobby Jean a Debbie ann . Thank you Sir :owl::feather::feather::chile:

1 Like

Thank you Johnnyq60 Sir . We Love ya all an amazing you all are an we are thankful to have you all praying for Debbie ann and we need it. Thank you for your service and your prayers . Thank you SIR. :us::us::us::chile::owl::feather::feather::100::blossom:

1 Like

Johnnyq60 Sir please keep praying for my Debbie ann . I have never in over an entire. Year. Heard you say anything about any one . But Good and you are the kind of CHRIST MAN. I want prayers from , you . Are the kind of Man I want to be for. My LORD AND.SAVIOR. :bangbang:I have never seen you AFENED Anyone. ,:bangbang: you walk the walk. All that LOVE JESUS SHOULD WANT TO BE JUST LIKE . I KNOW YOU . ARE A MAN . OF. Jesus Christ I can see Your faith . You shine very bright . So please . Remember my Debbie ann. And your wife. We Love You . SIR. I am sorry for arguing with William . I Just Need prayers . Thank you SIR. It’s another hard day . Truly .SIR. :latin_cross:

1 Like