Prayers to Family & Friends

@BobbyJean
Keep the faith and I will continue to pray for you and Debbie Ann.

1 Like

Thank so very much . We are praying for her to beat. STAGE 4. Cancer. And I truly appreciate you all praying for Debbie ann . She is not Like me . She is very decent thank you .SIR. I have been praying and she is stronger than me!! I Guss all women are. Stronger than men because behind every decent man is a great woman thank you all SIR TRULY WE BLEAVE GOD IS GOING TO HEAL HER . I am nothing with out her . Love Bobby Jean Debbie ann :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::100::heart:

1 Like

Johnnyq60 Sir We got good news when we went to Texas oncology center and Debbie ann . Is what they use to make OUTHER cancer patients. To know that if she is still. Alive and fighting.!! That God . Has a plan for every one. And if she . Is doing as well as possible. And still full of joy . Do not be afraid . Because just because you have stage 4, cancer . God. Is still in charge. Thank you SIR. And your wife’s. Prayer. Groop. I am so thank full for you and yours. She is my best friend . Thank you all SIR ALL THE GLORY BE TO GOD. ALMIGHTY. Sir.:owl::feather::feather::100::100::100::heart:

2 Likes

Love you SIR THANK YOU FOR FOR YOUR SERVICE AND ALL THE PRAYERS WE LOVE YOU SIR . And your wife and prayer. Groop . We are praying for you all as well Love Bobby Jean an Debbie ann peace be unto you and yours SIR. :owl::feather::feather::us::us::us::chile::100::100::100::bangbang:Amen

1 Like

She needs to fight and she will testify to others and the lord will use her for his glory.

2 Likes

Johnnyq60 Sir You Are much much more than an USCCA. Instructor,!! You are preacher. And a hero too . Our country. And I AM not just saying this . I have seen a listen to your faith and your works,!!! And I know you are not just our for the Glory to Puff up your self as so many are!!! I know with all my spirit you know Debbie ann is working for Jesus Christ . And helping OUTHERS and she needs prayers and I know we have a friend and family in you and your service to Jesus Christ almighty and the USCCA.!!! You SIR ARE THE PREACHER.!! Instructor. .!!! And it SHOWS . When A . Man says how great he is . Means . NOTHING :bangbang: OUTHERS SAY YOU ARE . The .MAN OF GOD .INSTRUTOR. For GOD. And the USCCA, that. Is what. TRULY MAKES.YOU SO .GRATE. Witness. BARE. RECORD.OF. YOUR… SERVICE. AND THATS . The HONOR OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY. And the USCCA,:bangbang: THATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN, .A. TRUE MAN OF GOD AND . PREACHERS THAT. ARE FULL OF. Crap BROTHER SIR. When I know you are PRAYING FOR DEBBIE ANN . I KNOW JESUS CHRIST IN . TRULY . With US. . BROTHER SIR. I TRUELY LOVE YOU AND YOUR WIFE. AND I DO LOOK TO YOU AS A SPIRITUAL GIDE. BE KAZ . You truly are A MAN OF GOD.? And you never blow your own horn. That’s the DEFENSE BETWEEN SOME . Even here at the USCCA …AM SO BLESSED TO CALL YOU MY BROTHER SIR . And MY RESPECT YOU ALWAYS HAVE . Love Bobby Jean Debbie ann. Thank you and you wife and all your prayer WARRIORS . In the NAME OF JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY. :100::bangbang: I PRAY FOR YOU AND YOURS EVERY DAY . And if I ever disappoint. My JESUS CHRIST . Please tell me. And I will . STRATEN UP . ASAP. :bangbang:YOU I TRULY RESPECT . And care about what you think about me as A CHRIST MAN . Truly . UN like some here . You do not never argue about what THE LORD . SAID. Thats the DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LOVING JESUS AND PLEASING. MAN. Thank you SIR . Bobby Jean . :us::us::us::chile::owl::feather::100::100::100::heart::heart::heart::latin_cross::100:

1 Like

Thank you again brother @BobbyJean and I do it for the Glory of God. The lord lifts those that are broken and uses them for his glory. Be at peace and let God work his miracles. I have seen him heal our Pastor who has leukemia and now he’s cancer free.

2 Likes

Johnnyq60 Sir i have seen what GOD. did for me when he gave me back my Life . I was shot . And the only way to EXPLAIN. Why I AM . Not only alive but I AM just as I was OUTHER THAN I. Have problems with my letters . And I know GOD . Gave me back my Life!! I pray The LORD WILL DO FOR Debbie ann. What he has Done.!! For me. I know GOD . Can do anything and every thing.!! IF. Every one knew what happened to me .!! They would BLEAVE ! IN GOD.:bangbang: nothing ELSES. Can explain why I AM … I want Debbie ann to. Have what I have .received from GOD. A new chance. At Life. !:owl::feather::feather::100:.I . Love you SIR. And thank you for ALL THE PRAYERS for my. Debbie ann.:latin_cross:

2 Likes

Johnnyq60 Sir thank you for helping me and praying for my Debbie ann the power of prayer is . To the bleaver . The most powerful thing in the world OUTHER than faith. And I have faith and I know we need every one to pray for Debbie ann . And I AM so thank full for every one and the prayers . I BLEAVE Debbieann . Is going to be cancer free . And praying is the key. To the kingdom of God almighty our Lord Jesus Christ almighty amen Love Bobby Jean Sir. Amen . I am praying for every one that needs . A prayer and I mean every one.Love Bobby Jean. Amen :latin_cross::latin_cross::us::chile::100::100::100::heart:GOD BLESS . :100::100::us:

1 Like

Johnnyq60 Sir i Have had the GRATEST Life in the world ,!! I have been able to truly Live. Every Day . Like a roller coaster ride. !! And I AM so blessed to just be me. !!! I have worked with the best . People in the world.!!! And they have kept me safe. And I have kept them. Safe. And . Trust. Is the most INPORENT!! Thing. Any one can have. Because it comes DOWN TO.FAITH :bangbang:and making it HOME. Is . What we all called A. Great Day. I am just Bobby Jean . An now. The only fighting. I do is praying for my Debbie ann and my MoMA 83. To . Know they can count on me . Because I have Jesus Christ. And people Like you SIR. We are so very blessed . And every day of my life I pray and thank GOD. I . Am still here. To take care of them. . I have done A lot of growing up . And truly . Trying to . Just . Put away all the pain and suffering of yesterday,!! And looking forward . To the new DAY THAT THE LORD HAS TRULY BLESSED ME AND MY LOVE ONES WITH. I and so thank full . Sir . Every thing that we have went THROU . Has made us respect. What we have . A GOD THAT LOVES US ALL. And a RESON . To GET UP IN THE DAY LIGHT. And Do our very best to take care of our LOVE ONES AND . OUTHERS that can not defend them SELFS. . And I will always Back the BLUE.ALWAYS :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::100::100::100::heart:THANK YOU JOHNNYQ60 SIR :bangbang:AMEN

2 Likes

Johnnyq60 Sir thank you for everything . I know you have been THROU HELL. And yet . You still take time to pray for my Debbie ann . That’s the kind of man you are . Thank you SIR. And your wife . I thank you all for BLEAVING and praying for my LIFE . Debbie ann that has never hurt anyone ever . My best friend . Thank each and every one for praying for her . She found my at a biker church . She is special . Lot of men leave their wife’s when they have to get there …… removed. And their hair falls out. But that has never . Cross my mind . And I have slept on the hospital floor . And I just want her to be happy and ok. And that’s all .!!! And for her not to cry :owl::feather::feather::two_hearts::cherry_blossom:thank you SIR I AM DEBBIE ANNS DANCING BEAR :bear: !!!amen, :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

2 Likes