The Storms We all Face

I will not name or mention a single race, not a country you may be from, will not speak a word on the back ground you have, Never.

Everyone are in need here of support and encouragement in these hard times. Please use situational awareness, your training, help not hurt other people, and helping other people in these hard times, brings much peace to you, and help.

I have personally written and have been talking to, to and with other people. I really enjoy to meet everyone.

Please help each others, respect others, as you respect yourselves.

Please train hard and safety.

Thank you, everyone ! USCCA AND AMERICA.

20 Likes

I don’t know what it’s like in Northern Florida, but it ain’t over til the fat lady sings!
Be at peace, I do think we’ll get through all of this. We always do. We are Americans, one nation under GOD, indivisible.

9 Likes

Well said, @William_H. My wife and I are very fortunate. Both have good jobs that we are doing from home, almost no bills, and are empty nesters, so we have been hiring people in our neighborhood to help with some projects around the house. The projects don’t really need done, but what the heck. We used all of the CARE money and then some and are still trying to help out the neighbors. Especially one particular couple that both work in service industries and are still not back to work.

11 Likes

Sentence corrections, proof reading are needed on my side. Forgive me.

2 Likes

Alex Trebek, says, no worries. Only counts in final jeopardy ?

3 Likes

Thanks William and all …be on guard, vigilant, stay safe…positive thinking as my dad always said!!!

3 Likes

“I wish it need not have happened in my time,” said Frodo.
“So do I,” said Gandalf, “and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

It is not despair, for despair is only for those who see the end beyond all doubt. We do not!

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. “…remember this: true courage is about knowing not when to take a life, but when to spare one.”

Yeh, I am a Tolkin addict

John

5 Likes