Inspiration or Prayer Requests

I’ve made this page for those of us who are Christians or ANY other faith.
We will NOT debate on this page. If you are Athiest, Agnostic or of such please be respectful and just move to the next conversation or as @Dawn helped me in wording, “Share what does inspire you even if you are a non-believer.” Keep in mind for some of us God is all we have!
The reason said, I know this topic can be QUICK to have people blow off the hinges, but remmeber…not only is this the USCCA community and we all love each other but its America too.

Drop inspiration or prayer request below… If you don’t want to share the reasons you may even say unspoken request. I promise I’ll pray. The Bible says that the prayers of the righteous are powerful and effective (Jas. 5).

34 Likes

Here’s one that crosses all beliefs:

24 Likes

That’s GREAT!

I’ll illiterate that statement at top. That’s what I meant but you put it into words!

5 Likes
6 Likes

@Randall318, that short video really spoke to me in my current situation. Thank You, Sir. May You Be Blessed!

9 Likes

for me, this is true. How together my world is shows me how well I am doing.

21 Likes

I don’t know if this is the right place to post this but I’m going to post it here anyway. It is a Jewish prayer for Healing. And yes I’m Jewish. And I know that from time to time everyone needs a Prayer for Healing. So here is one that we say to help those in need.

28 Likes

36 Likes

Yes, absolutely you can!

Thank you for sharing!

7 Likes

28 Likes

One Minute Video

5 Likes

2:35 Minute Video

5 Likes

20 Likes

The man in the arena is always inspiring for me.

Straight and to the point love never fails

Both resonate with me strongly.

18 Likes

That is good stuff !! Thanks for Sharing that, @TexasEskimo!

@KenM, that is one of my favorite Bible passages.

Quick story for all…
11 June 2014(2 years courting) I proposed to my wife at church on the same seats at the front row where we met using THE Bible by tieing the engagement right to the bookmark made in the Bible and put it on that verse highlighting *THE SAME PASSAGE and at the bottom, saying “Will you Marry me?”

Married 3 January 2015 and Divorced 31 October 2019 after two years separated under Louisiana Covenant law.

Too bad we din’t last forever…and my girl left this week soooo it hard this morning!

8 Likes

So sorry for your heartbreak @Randall318 :frowning:
Been there done that, and didn’t like it one bit. :cry: keep breathing, see friends, take care of what needs taking care of, we’re here. Putting a prayer for you.

8 Likes

“Short-Changed” 1:55 (one-minute fifty-five seconds video)

4 Likes

“It Takes Courage To Be Outstanding” 1:00 (One Minute video)

3 Likes

Here is some motivation that I will listen to from time to time. This video is a little long, and not the best quality, but it is worth a watch. This is the Medal of Honor ceremony speech from an outstanding individual names Roy Benavidez. “Quitters never win, and winners never quit.”

7 Likes

Amen! I believe that everything that happens is providential.

4 Likes