Inspiration or Prayer Requests

Amen!

Every single storm I’ve occurred in life has gotten me ready for the next season! Happy Sunday @Debra_A

@James, nothing wrong with that brother! Whatever gives you inspiration or whatever your higher power may be, please share. By the way, there are not many speeches by services men and woman recipients of awards like this one bro! Thanks! Happy Sunday to you as well! Start of the new week begins!

7 Likes

My home church…
Word Of God Ministries.
“Steps To The Next Level” (McMenis 2018)

4 Likes

14 Likes

That’s a pretty cool idea :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I like that idea. I have a Bible App, that has a family Advent Bible reading plan. We read that each evening leading up to Christmas.

4 Likes

That’s so awesome!

I wish my family would have all read the Bible together! I could have gotten some insight and not been so scared,

When I read the entire Bible the first time I started with the new covenant and, I was honestly scared because I didn’t understand Jesus, for example, “if thy eye offend thee cut it off and if thy right hand offend thee cast it from you because it better a piece of your body than your whole body to burn in hell.” ’

I didn’t understand a lot of things such as in its context.
BUT after reading it so much like a storybook, I find the best way to read is to use a concordance and look up what the Spirit lays on your heart or you’re in need of. Like today, “peace” I went and looked up the word peace and the concordance it took me to all the spots in the Bible it discusses peace. It even went on to tell me the biblical meaning of peace is wholeness.

By the way, this is just my observation. I just wish my family had done that!

3 Likes

glade I posted it! May God bless you and yours and keep you all safe, well, and protected.

3 Likes

and putting in a request for @Brian_J’s family… if you’re inclined to have a word with someone bigger than us, he would appreciate it.

8 Likes

@Brian_J, you have my prayers of faith in your granddaughters healing.

I’m also praying your for you as well as your entire family.

Your friend,
Randall W. Anderson

4 Likes

Prayer request:

after this semester I’m a Junior and I have a 3.5 all A’s and B’s. Regent University which is the top Christian Conservative University. which is actually Virginia’s top bachelor’s program due to losing my child, no internet, broke my phone and my watch…

Satan is trying to sift me like wheat (Jesus).
Thanks got two f’s this quarter! I can’t believe its the last week and here is the Google news

I just got off the phone with academic advising. My Bible 106 teacher already said,I could reach out to advise and get the request for what they call, “Incomplete” therefore, I requested that class and my government 220. Miss Haley told me to call my professor said that’s what I’m going to do as of now. Reason be, is she could not request it herself.

I love you all of you guys and Pray Dr. Koev, after this is sent…I’m calling him and if he don’t except which in Jesus name who will I’m proclaiming it, but if not I’ll never get into law school.

Love you, my second family @Zee @MikeBKY @dawn @Robert8 @45IPAC @Tom_Grieve @henry and all else who’s on this community and God bless.

Yours truly,
Randall W. Anderson

11 Likes

@Randall318 - we’re praying for you.

8 Likes

Thank you so much!

I still have not heard back from, Dr. Koev.
I left him a voice mail though.

4 Likes

We will be praying for you @Randall318

5 Likes

Praying for you @Randall318.

5 Likes

10 Likes

Thank you @45IPAC @OldGnome @Zee @MikeBKY @robert8 @Brian_J and laslty @Greg1

7 Likes

It means so much!!!

5 Likes

Thanks Dawn. Jesus is the reason for the season

6 Likes

@Randall318 We all support you Randall,
We believe in you. I think I can speak for all and you’re in our prayers and thoughts and best wishes Buddy.

9 Likes

I am a retired police Chaplain and know first hand the power of prayer. I usually asked people if I could pray with them right at that moment - not just say that I would put them on my prayer list. Sometimes people really WANT to know that someone cares enough to do as they ask and are not embarrassed of the gospel.

10 Likes