Inspiration or Prayer Requests

That right their brother is in on point! Thank you for your service, @Richard2

5 Likes

9 Likes

"Disappointment is Dangerous" (Furtick 2019)

3 Likes

7 Likes

Jesus is my Lord and Savior

8 Likes

“Despite The Pain, Keep Fighting”

4 Likes

AMEN & AMEN!!! That is so true!

5 Likes

Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life.
(Prov. 13.12)

5 Likes

It’s just as good as it was five years ago! I know most of you are wore out on Christmas music but this of my Christmas Favs!

“Mary, Did You Know?” (Pentatonix 2014)

11 Likes

I love that one @Randall318

4 Likes

I think that group did a fantastic job as well!!

4 Likes

@KenM 1Cor13:4-8 is one of my favorite quotes. The one most difficult for me to apply.

7 Likes

@Randall318 Hang in there brother. If you are alone in Virginia this week and need someone to talk with I would be willing to take a drive and spend some time with you. Getting a divorce as a Christian is one of the hardest things I ever went through. I also got kicked out of the congregation I was attending in Richmond. My kids were shunned when they attended services and finally left. It worked itself out in the wash over the next couple of years. Keep the Faith,

7 Likes

@Jeff-A1,
Thank you, brother! Unfortunately, I’m not in Virginia but, I thank you anyways for the thought!
That’s all that truly matters anyways!

I’m also very sorry you experienced that in a Church…got to say that they must not understand the teachings of Jesus.

I’m praying you and your family have a Merry Christmas!

Blessings,
Randall W. Anderson

4 Likes

@Randall318,

Thank you, brother. I will tell you what I tell my son, keep plugging away. He is working on an engineering degree while working full-time. You guys (and gals out there) will need to be the torch bearers soon because my generation is fading. Paul wrote a very meaningful 1st letter to the Corinthians. What a startling concept he provides in Ch 13. Doesn’t this capture the essence of our faith in Christ? Have a blessed Christmas,

Jeff

6 Likes

@Jeff-A1,

You are welcome and again thank you!!

Sadly you are right…
There is not many Constitution standing, Bible-believing, tolerant individuals any longer (in my age group anyway ).

Paul’s description of “love” and it’s true meaning is amazing! I’m so grateful God loves us like that (we know God is love). One thing I’ve learned lately is giving is love because God our Father “gave” his only Son. Many times I’m lead back to that passage and just marvel at the things I don’t nor probably will get down in practicing love in this life.

4 Likes

Not necessarily an exact fit for this topic, but appropriate I hope.

To everyone here who celebrates Christmas, I sincerely wish for you and you families a truly merry Christmas. May all moods be good and a spirit of love guide the day. Be good to each other, be good to yourselves, and be good for goodness’ sake.

Blessings on you all.

8 Likes

@David38,

Merry Christmas to you!

&& just so you know, anybody can post anything here (of course to the terms and conditions of community :joy:).

I’m hoping today you have exceeding joy!

Kindest regard,
Randall W. Anderson

6 Likes

The Birth of Christ According to Saint Matthew:
“Merry Christmas everyone!”

-Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
-Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily.
-But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
-And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.
-Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,
-Behold, a virgin shall be with child and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
-Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:
- And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name Jesus(Matthew 1:18-25)

8 Likes

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

6 Likes