Prayers for Lila Ann

Nancy8s second Granddaughter Lila Ann, she is only 3 days old and had to be rushed to the Children’s Hospital in Milwaukee WI with a septic infection. She needs all your prayers. :innocent:

35 Likes

Many prayers are with you and your family.

6 Likes

Wow, hate to hear that! Praying for Lila Ann and your family.

Hopefully it can be treated with medication …

6 Likes

You got it.

4 Likes

have sent

4 Likes

Me and my wife have your family in prayer and the baby is covered in the blood of Jesus. Miracles are happening in these days, keep the faith.

6 Likes

Thank you all! The last update was Lila is on oxygen and intravenous fluids and hanging in there. :+1:

9 Likes

praying!

3 Likes

Absolutely, you got it.

4 Likes

Will pray for her, may she be strong.

4 Likes

Update, Doing a spinal tap to check for Meningitis. So in other words we still don’t know.
Poor thing, her fourth day in the world and she’s still getting holes poked in her.
Hang tough Lila. :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Stay strong, she’s definitely in our thoughts and prayers

3 Likes

Praying for Lila…

2 Likes

Thank you all. The only good news this morning was the Doc’s may take her off the supplemental oxygen this morning. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Prayers offered for a full recovery for the little Angel.

2 Likes

Nancy just called with an update after berating her Son and Daughter-in-law for not keeping us updated and not questioning the Doctors as to what and why they are doing the treatments.
So. Lila is not doing well. She is under constant sedation so she stays quiet and doesn’t feel any pain from all the needles in her, The Docs did 4 spinal taps to try and get enough fluid to test
for various ailments.
Her breathing rate and heart rate are low so to complicate things further, the only bright spot is she is wetting her diapers because of the forced hydration.
An MRI is scheduled to Sunday instead of Monday so. :crossed_fingers:
Nancy is down with GBaby #1 and I am at home with the Dog and a bad cold otherwise I would be down with her.
Lila is 4 days old today. :cry:
Thank you all for your continued prayers and support.

8 Likes

Sending prayers to you family.

2 Likes

You and the Little Person are in our Prayers my friend. Hang in there, little people are very strong and miracles do happen…

4 Likes

Dear Lord, please heal little Lila and allow her to come home to her family.

3 Likes

Praying for healing for baby Lila Ann, and strength for her parents.

2 Likes