Please send good wishes and prayers

My grandson was born at about 18:25 down in st. Louis. He’s a premature birth at about 20 weeks. I’m hoping he has his grandfather’s fight in him, if so, that kid is gonna be bossing the nurses around before to long.

My daughter did face time with me not to long ago, colleen told me that she’s staying at the hospital until Brandon Jr. Can come home. And that is hard seeing as the live in a small town in east central Illinois.:latin_cross::latin_cross::pray::pray:

15 Likes

Best wishes from Bruce and Nancy from WI. You and yours will be in our thoughts. :+1: :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Hey buddy, you and Brandon Jr and family are in my prayersimage

7 Likes

I appreciate it my friend.

6 Likes

Thank you, my grandson, son- in- law, daughter and myself appreciate it.

6 Likes

Praying for you and your family.

8 Likes

:pray:

7 Likes

The Good Lord does amazing things through his doctors. All the best to your family!

7 Likes

Of course, he has your strength, some of your blood runs through him, Brandon Jr., first of his name, lord of the Andals, and squire of St. Louis, will become as strong as dragon glass. Little guys like that usually grow up to be very strong, it’s in their will to survive. So congratulations!
You have an awesome job ahead of you, spoil, spoil, spoil.

7 Likes

Prayers for that young man, and all of you.

7 Likes

Beautiful baby. Thank you Lord for allowing breath to inter his body. We pray for good health that will allow him to grow strong. We ask that you shine your love and blessings upon this great family. Let your light guide them to the path of salvation. In Jesus name amen.

7 Likes

I pray the Lord protects the baby and gives him and his mother strength.

5 Likes

Prayers for your grandson, your family, and for you.

5 Likes

Docs, nurses, hospitals do work miracles these days. Prayers & good wishes for all involved…

5 Likes

My prayers are with you brother and as a Christian I believe in miracles. Brandon is a child of god and a miracle. My 8 year old grandson Noah was born premature and he’s a healthy child. Doctors never gave him a chance. Keep the faith brother and we will pray for Brandon Jr.

5 Likes

Thoughts and prayers for your family

5 Likes

Praying for your family sir

5 Likes

My wife and I will be praying for your family and the doctors and nurses attending to the little one. God can and does do great things.

5 Likes

Will definitely be praying.

5 Likes

Sending prayers, @Brian_J! My twin boys were born at 28 weeks. They’re now 20 years old and in great health. It’s amazing what our healthcare system can do. The nurses will be your best friends over the next few months!

6 Likes